User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Don’t forget to save your PCO. I just realized DH had some great offers that I totally missed. Oh well it saved us money.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I had saved two PC Optimum offers to this week but when I logged into my account, those two offers did not show up.

Seems only Firefox browser works for me (not on Bro's computer, but on the library one) for logging into PC OPtimum.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I forgot to save -gee and there was one i wanted to save .

Popped over to the mall and returned 2 items to the gap ,then got a great deal in the bay.
    I dont wish to buy new sheets before xmas (i dropped a hint that i need queen sheets) but woke up to the fitted one had 2 rips in it this morning .

On a reduced rack i got one fitted queen sheet for 7.00 reduced and the spare double bed had a fitted sheet that was my dear moms and the elastic is going so i got a fitted double glueckstein bedding for 23.99.
    $35.02-$25.54 in my hbc points and i only paid $9.48.

Then into toysrus before the crowds and have my oldest granddaughter done -lol bedding and comforter-i have a month to see if the comforter goes on sale ,the bedding was already reduced ,it was in the wrong spot as were others so the cashier gave it to me .

Then into dollarama for a gift bag and a few other items -gee i guess they are not all a dollar this one was 2.00 but its a heavy duty one so maybe thats why .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am disappointed to see all the new tear pads already cleared out at the RCSS I shop at. According to customer service employee the rep from smartscource was there at 7 am today I got there at 11 am to do my shopping and all the pads was cleared . Hoping I will get better luck if it get refills before the cycle is finish
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Not a frugal day but I was happy finding 6 Monopoly stickers today, and also found $1.30 worth of containers (I used a bus fare and got things done). Treated self to Angus burger combo at Harveys-that toasted bun was so worth the wait! Got a little food shopping done at Denningers and also two packages of Christmas napkins (since Sobeys no longer carries Compliments napkins in prints). The rain is not helping to keep my spirits bright.

Next headache-finding an 18w cfl bulb with that GU24 bottom (two metal pins). only Amazon seems to have the right wattage or I'd be stuck buying a 6 pk of bulbs at one major store. The bulb is from a bathroom vent/lighting unit and expired two months shy of 7 years of use!

Das Journal newspaper contains the Edelweiss Imports Christmas catalog. I'm going to look it over again, as it seems not to feature food as much as mostly giftware.
    Home Depot sells those bulbs individually. Also found them at Canadian tire too.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just checked the mail box across the street and yes got my samplesourse box -hubby already had a k-cup coffee "1850" brand and i am happy with the nice assortment of coupons and samples .

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    It has been one of those days where I do not know where the time has gone. My day at work went by quickly which is always a bonus but once I got home I felt like I lost time. I took a shower and started Dinner and everything was going well it was only 4 something, well before I knew it, it was after 6 and I had not gotten as much done as I wanted.

Dinner tonight was Potato Soup, I love this recipe it is soo good yet so easy, just dump everything in the pot and let it go. Well dinner the soup was simmering I crisped up some Bacon Bits, grated some cheese, emptied the dishwasher and reload it.

When I sat down for dinner it wasn't late but before I knew it dinner was done and when I went to clean up it was after 6:30.

So all that gone tonight was cleaning up the kitchen, floors still have not been done. Oh well guess I will have to do these on the weekend.

I am struggling to come up with a plan for my meal prep this weekend, it isn't that we do not have food, we have tons of food but I just cannot find any inspiration. I was thinking maybe Turkey & Sweet Potato Chilli but I feel like this past week I ate a lot of tomato products which does not always sit well for me. So far I am okay but afraid the Turkey & Sweet Potato Chilli might push it over the edge since I would eat it a few days for lunch. Maybe I will spend sometime on Pinterest tomorrow night after work.

Alright just need to scrub down the counter and then I am done for the night, time to relax and it will be bed time soon.

Have a great night everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

where has this week gone... omg!

i sent most of the halloween crafts home today. we made that cutest craft with block of wood. it turned out simply amazing. the parents loved them!! and i loved how they turned out. i am thinking of doing something simalar for Christmas as well. the kids had so much fun making it.

ok. working on a rcss grocery order. it should not be to big. but a reg order. i am going there saturday.

hubby is working late tonigt , making up a few hours on a project.

hugs to all
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

My older son has been a rockstar this week. He has cooked all the meals. And work is crazy so this is very much appreciated. @Ciel this happened to me a few weeks ago and I double checks they had saved and then the one I really wanted never stayed for the next week.
    I did a virtual book club tonight. It was fun. It forced me to read a book and I met a new group of local ladies. We will do it again next month.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning i just went grocery shopping ,wow 2 weeks without groceries does ad up.I went to do the buy 2 cereal from kelloggs and get 1 free then they donate a 1.00 and you can only upload one part of reciept,so i called and she said i could mail in reciept .I think i may go back to store and just have her return and then rebuy on a seperate reciept,as they overcharged me anyway on one item.

I saved 24.75 in coupons and got 60 airmiles plus got a free small mug from nescafe for buying 2 k-cups pkgs of nescafes 30,s

Update : returned to store and got my credit of 1.50 ,scanning code of practice does not apply to yellow sale signs .Plus had her return and ring in the cereal seperate so i can get a free coupon in the mail.
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Oct 30th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Day! Brrr it was cold when I woke up this morning. Had to do banking for work and it was freezing out. Sun is shining now.
    Will go out in garage now and finish cleaning the space for my vehicle.
    Have a load of laundry in the washer. Will hang up most of it to dry (yoga pants, hoodies etc)
    Stopped at RCSS and grabbed the 30 pk of eggs and Pm'd No Frills for $5.
    May do SDM 20 x the points tomorrow if I find the sale items and deals I want.
    Have a sale today at 4. Someone was suppose to pick up last night but no message and no show so too bad!
    Kitchen is clean and will make sure to pack up my work space at the end of the day today since I am taking a 3 day
    weekend so nice to have the diningroom clean and ready without the mess
    Tonight relaxing. Make cookies and watch a movie. Tomorrow night we plan to watch scary movies and go for a walk after haha!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Fri, Oct 30th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The garage is clean!!! Finally!! So happy to have that done!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Don’t forget to save your PCO. I just realized DH had some great offers that I totally missed. Oh well it saved us money.
    I forgot to load my offers on something I bought today, and did an inquiry and they gave me 1,400 points
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I just checked the mail box across the street and yes got my samplesourse box -hubby already had a k-cup coffee "1850" brand and i am happy with the nice assortment of coupons and samples .
    I really like the 1850 brand sample coffee - delicious, until I saw the retail price 😲
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

After years of scanning for Neilsen Homescan, I finally won a $100 visa gift card in the Summer Staycation Sweepstakes! Saving for my next grocery shop.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread Information