User Tag List

Page 187 of 197 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I feel your pain @walkonby.....2 new rear shocks, 1 shock mount, 2 rear rotars and brake pads not to mention paint falling off the rear of my car which doesn't even have 100,000 km on it!!! ( shocks are the 3rd set and this is a known problem with Ford Fusions) I can see why Ford quit making this model!!!
    Another expensive repair for me on my Ford Explorer - transmission! This stupid truck is only 7 years old. I HATE Ford and I urge everyone NOT to buy one. I have spent more on repairs in the last 2 years than the whole time (12 years) I had my Honda Accord. Even with routine maintenance and new tires, the Accord never cost as much as I have spent on this stupid Ford. I was so pissed, that I stuck my tongue out at my truck today......Merry repair Christmas to me.....time to start eating cat food.
    ROMEO, alex78 and coupongirl99 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Another expensive repair for me on my Ford Explorer - transmission! This stupid truck is only 7 years old. I HATE Ford and I urge everyone NOT to buy one. I have spent more on repairs in the last 2 years than the whole time (12 years) I had my Honda Accord. Even with routine maintenance and new tires, the Accord never cost as much as I have spent on this stupid Ford. I was so pissed, that I stuck my tongue out at my truck today......Merry repair Christmas to me.....time to start eating cat food.
    I understand this scenario all too well. I used to own a Jeep that was like just opening the windows and letting cash fly out. It was awful and in the end I needed it to last six months and poured an obscene amount of cash into it to keep it alive.

As for the cat food, my recommendation is not those Whiskas portions from the Samplesource. I went to open those little foil tops for the cats and ripped the corner off. So, I grabbed it with my teeth and some of the juice sprayed in my mouth. It took a lot of brushing and mouthwash to clear that. The cats like it though, so I guess they must have a more refined palate.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Notice!!! ( only a warning for anyone wanting to venture out into the cold this morning to redeem AM at Metro )

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/441823...a/#post7104446

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Holy Sh*t! That is nuts. I am sorry to hear this. I know it doesn't help you but all the same.
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I am not interested in your choice of peanut butter is several tons of the stuff for the same price as my organic peanuts crushed with the thighs of Marvel super-heros jar of peanut butter. I can eat one small jar. I refuse to buy something I will waste for no good reason.
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Thu, Dec 17th, 2020 at 10:32 PM.
    ROMEO, Tweets77, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The newbies all buy motorcycles with GPS so they don't get lost.
    They're missing the point entirely!
    Grrrrrrrr.........
    Tweets77, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I made the mistake of needing a few items at Fortinos yesterday afternoon, when precisely half the town had the same idea and the Pepsi beverage restock skid was in the pop aisle. I just got 2 grocery items into my basket and joined the checkout queue. What was I thinking???

BTW, the Fortinos flyer was the only one with a Thursday start date. The Sobeys and Food Basics ones have Sat. start dates. I did not get the Walmart flyer as the previous one expired on Dec.30.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 1st, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
    ROMEO, barbis9 and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I made the mistake of needing a few items at Fortinos yesterday afternoon, when precisely half the town had the same idea and the Pepsi beverage restock skid was in the pop aisle. I just got 2 grocery items into my basket and joined the checkout queue. What was I thinking???

BTW, the Fortinos flyer was the only one with a Thursday start date. The Sobeys and Food Basics ones have Sat. start dates. I did not get the Walmart flyer as the previous one expired on Dec.30.
    Same here, I needed a few items and a long wait to check out.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Time to change mechanics....after I was told I needed a new transmission, I took my truck to the dealer, and they said everything appeared to be ok, no major repair needed. Wow, all that pre Christmas stress for nothing......grrrrr.
    ROMEO, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Time to change mechanics....after I was told I needed a new transmission, I took my truck to the dealer, and they said everything appeared to be ok, no major repair needed. Wow, all that pre Christmas stress for nothing......grrrrr.
    Happy for you that you do not need a new transmission!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow! That's horrible what the mechanic did, you were genius to bring it to the dealer.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Do you have a handy friend with an OBD 2 code reader? You might find out if your vehicle's computer is throwing codes of some kind at you.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when your neighbour's cat likes your home so much, you get presents:
    field mice and birds
    well, a pile of bird feathers
    ROMEO, Tweets77, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when you put away the ice scraper and winter coats and such
    when they say snow is in the forecast this week

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When covid sticks around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
    ROMEO, Poirot, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Page 187 of 197 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast

Thread Information