User Tag List

Page 188 of 197 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

when your outdoor gazebo gets all set up for the season and now we are expecting SNOW!!!!!
    ROMEO, GoJays, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when you take a precious vacation day off because of a recall on the old car
    when you show up early for the appointment they didn't call you to tell you that they don't have the parts
    when you calm down and ask them to call you when the parts are in and they say, no, you check with us in a few weeks

well, you don't say that to a Shwa Girl

to make sure the precious vacation day was not taken needlessly, walked in to another car place to beg them to do the recall in the next few weeks

well, here's the unrant
    the new place said they could look today but cannot promise the work will be done today
    today!

the new place said 30 minutes.
    30 minutes!!
    the new place came back in 20 minutes with apologies saying it's a little trickier so it will be 45 minutes

want to take a guess where the old car is going for service next time?

adios old place.
    You can't treat a Shwa Girl like that and get away with it.

End rant.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Apr 30th, 2021 at 06:17 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    when you take a precious vacation day off because of a recall on the old car
    when you show up early for the appointment they didn't call you to tell you that they don't have the parts
    when you calm down and ask them to call you when the parts are in and they say, no, you check with us in a few weeks

well, you don't say that to a Shwa Girl

to make sure the precious vacation day was not taken needlessly, walked in to another car place to beg them to do the recall in the next few weeks

well, here's the unrant
    the new place said they could look today but cannot promise the work will be done today
    today!

the new place said 30 minutes.
    30 minutes!!
    the new place came back in 20 minutes with apologies saying it's a little trickier so it will be 45 minutes

want to take a guess where the old car is going for service next time?

adios old place.
    You can't treat a Shwa Girl like that and get away with it.

End rant.
    sniff, sniff @Shwa Girl you're my automotive hero!! That worked out perfectly IN YOUR favour!! What a satisfying use of a precious vacation day ( yes I do remember how tough it was to use any of mine unnecessarily )
    Congrats!!
    Shwa Girl, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Shwa Girl , my Mom's car is in for a recall, the work as supposed to take 14 days so they gave her a rental for 17 days. On the 17th day we found out the last part needed to finish the recall is backordered with no ETA. We are hoping to get her car back next week, it will have been over a month they have had her car. Good thing we are in a pandemic and under a stay-at-home order so only having one car is not an issue for us right now.
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @Shwa Girl, my Mom's car is in for a recall, the work as supposed to take 14 days so they gave her a rental for 17 days. On the 17th day we found out the last part needed to finish the recall is backordered with no ETA. We are hoping to get her car back next week, it will have been over a month they have had her car. Good thing we are in a pandemic and under a stay-at-home order so only having one car is not an issue for us right now.
    @SassyAshley , what's going on with the recalls these days? LOL.
    So jealous of your rental! Nice that the dealership gave you one WTG.
    walkonby, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    sniff, sniff @Shwa Girl you're my automotive hero!! That worked out perfectly IN YOUR favour!! What a satisfying use of a precious vacation day ( yes I do remember how tough it was to use any of mine unnecessarily )
    Congrats!!
    @walkonby, like a good Smart Canuck, took the extra 15 minute wait to quiz the new car place about their prices. They keep looking better and better:

Old car place: tire storage is $69.95 and oil and filter is $59.95. Their tire storage use to be $29.95 and the oil and filter use to be free if you bought from them. .

New car pace: tire storage is $29.99 and if you bought from them, it's free. Oil and filter is $49.99, and a special on now: buy one oil change and get one free.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, May 1st, 2021 at 04:23 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When a business one way or another tells you they do not appreciate your patronage, believe them. We just had a realtor promise to call last Monday to list our house. He called Wednesday two days late, no apology. When we told him we had committed to another agent because of his no-show, he replied "It's all good." My wife told him in no uncertain terms it was not all good. His lack of reliability cost him about $12,000 in commission. There are some stupid people running businesses.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Buddyboy - we listed our home for 3 months with a local realtor they didn't bring us one client only made appts for other realtors who nothing about our home!!

We decided with For Sale by Owner - cost us $500 - they list you on MLS and your phone number on the signs and the MLS so buyers and realtors call u directly. We offered a realtor who was successful the same competitive commission and told them again when they called!!

It is the same as something like PropertyBuys which doesn't have a user friendly site!!! They will supply all necessary legal forms to take to the lawyer. They guide you all along the way!!!

We also told buyers they should get a home inspection done - would about $500 but they would get far more information on the home than from a realtor!!
    Sold in a month by a drive by buyer - highly recommend!!
    ROMEO, walkonby, Shwa Girl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

when your neigbour on the daily walk, stops to complain to you that she hates walking through mowed grass on the sidewalk
    when you say you are sorry to hear that and tell her it's not us (sidewalk near us)
    when your neighbour says she knows it's not us- it's the person beside us who sprays mowing on the sidewalk, on driveways of either neighbour beside them (like us)
    when your neighbour asks why that person would mow brown, crunchy grass that does not need mowing now

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was looking at Armor All car cleaning wipes products on CT's website. Cleaning wipes on their own are in stock but not the glass cleaning ones. Also, CT does not stock the combo pack either with one of each wipe package.

Went to Giant Tiger's site-which sells the combo pack for a smidge less than buying each product separately at CT. Good thing a GT store is opening very soon in town-I'll check to see if combo pack is a regular stock item or arrange to order one to the store.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When a province loosens covid restrictions right before CANADA day and doesn't think about what will happen next. Doing the same thing 3x and expecting a different result. *sigh*
    ROMEO, Poirot, 2shopmom and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heading soon into week 5 of Bro at home and he still keeps opening windows here and there and walks away-never seems to be around when the rain falls or the wind gets cold to adjust or to close windows (before bed, he may remember some windows-sometimes). It's like he's menopausal and always too hot in the house!

He needs to get back to work. I'm sure his workplace can organize a semiconductor drive (used electronics) and get cracking on making the parts needed for the new vehicles. Or this will be the summer of bad words for me.
    walkonby and dededi like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Squirrels - We cannot open any of the windows in the back of our house because anytime they are open the squirrels try to chew through our screens.

The people behind us had all of the trees cut down as they said the squirrels were using them to get into their building so now we have no privacy. But maybe they should talk to the people living their as they call and feed the squirrels and now we are over run with them.

They have already torn one screen to shreds, we do not open our other window, the only things we open now is our backdoor. Sitting here at 6:30 am working away and yep there is a squirrel trying to eat through the screen on my backdoor.

URGGGGGGGGG
    walkonby, dededi and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Squirrels
    URGGGGGGGGG

dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    He needs to get back to work. I'm sure his workplace can organize a semiconductor drive (used electronics) and get cracking on making the parts needed for the new vehicles. Or this will be the summer of bad words for me.
    Start a swear jar; you may as well send yourself on a little vacation.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Page 188 of 197 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast

Thread Information