User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Like Tree2411Likes

Thread: August 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about gardening and saving month!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    Wowsers finally finished my text and I will begin another one shortly...still a lot of grammar pages to do and to review before that..Most of the faults on my final text were in grammar...grr.. but with 400 words it is normal I think....I am frustrated to have lost some basic lessons over the years... I think I will purchase the grammar book we use in class ..could be good when I am working at home the week ends.
    Other than that still working hard at school,we had muffins,coffee and juice again this morning for the new beginning year
    Compagny coupons requested dont seems to enter grr...so slow
    Yesterday grocery was really not a deal to make... and pretty expensive....
    Have a good evening and night. !!!
    Just lurking and chilling to change my mind before heading to bed soon.
    Tomorrow it is french and english...It is more easy things to learn for me than mathematics..
    Forgot to mention people at school act like covid never existed..lack of hygienic measures,nobody wash their desk and hand..that piss me off...I dont want mask to be obligatory again...so..students need to wake up on that...grr..sorry my rant of the day I guess
    Supposed to have fitness and cooking class this year at school...I will maybe take part of it.we shall see
    No other pain ..the pain is gone..I dont want to over walking so I am taking it easy
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Aug 29th, 2022 at 10:02 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Where is @Ciel21 during those days? Anyone knows? I have not saw a post or like from her since maybe 1 week? Hope she is okaie?
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Aug 29th, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SassyAshley: Oh wow !!! Seems like much needed dream vacations!!! .Hawaii is one of my dream place I would really like to go somedays!!! I hope the return in the routine of life is not too challenging for you .WTG on the planning for your mom before for food and everything.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Aug 29th, 2022 at 09:25 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@harbie : how awful for your dh @SassyAshley : great deals and shopping like always @Angela273 : Best of luck to you for this year of full teaching.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@harbie when work becomes like that it is definitely time to reconsider. Wishing you and your husband good times ahead!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have a feeling today is going to be a day.

I was supposed to be a branch today but now I have to go in a different day to cover a manager who is in training so did some juggling and moved things around.

But I woke up this morning (late, totally slept through both my alarms) and thought oh simple days, I need to just sit at my laptop and get things done.

Opps, totally forgot we have our yearly review with our IT company today, luckily, it is zoom and I have a doctors appointment.

So I went from messy bun in sweats to okay I need to be presentable.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yep, in my zoom meeting this morning, mid sentence and my internet goes down, does not come back up for an hour, ugh
    Giseledta, harbie, barbis9 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good afternoon all.
    we had a fabulous messy kinda day yesterday. and today its slime day.
    this am i puttered and had my helpers redo a few indoor plants. posted some babies on the free site.

getting caught up on paperwork at quiet time. then dishes ect.
    rain this afternoon... so playdough and painting i suspect.

i do need to putter and work on the budget a bit.

oldest is making supper tonight. so that will be a nice break. waiting on a email from my brother re... grocery help

its nice to get into a bit of a calmer routine.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Relaxing day here was up at 4.30 a.m ,some days just cant sleep well.I think the 39 degree weather got to me yesterday as the grandkids wanted to be outside a fair bit,sebastain feel asleep in the car at 5.30 p.m and it only takes 14 minutes to drive from my son's house to ours -lol

Just put an order in with well.ca saved 10% as i had a code =$5.15

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got a severe migraine today ,and the temperature in class with no ac did not helps..and lack of sleep too..that happen with the stress
    Have a good evening and night

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I feel like I am stuck in extremes right now. Yesterday I slept in, today I was up at 4:30 again.

But, I am not complaining, I have already written two training sessions. Just before we left on vacation I realized I did not complete the training for one of my staff members in training. I had Phase 1 ready and done and taught that before I left. But Phase 2 and 3 I wrote the plan, what they are to learn but did not put together the training or prep. All I can say is typical, I got distracted, other things happened and it became one of many projects on the back burner for a rainy day.

Went to the doc yesterday, just my normal 3 month appointment but I asked him to check my ears as I have been feeling what I originally described as light headed but realized no, I feel more like I am swaying. If anyone has ever been on a cruise, it is the feeling when you come off the boat and still feel like your on the boat with the water swaying. Turns out I have fluid in my ears and mix that with flying yep, I am swaying.

I realize some people like it when prescription meds become available over the counter because they can get them without a prescription. But I have to say it is kind of annoying if you have a drug plan as now most of these meds are not covered. So they had to change one of my meds so it covered. Good news is the name brand is not covered as you can buy it over the counter but the generic brand is still covered.

After my doc appointment checked No Frills, still no eggs.

Last night I made Mozzarella Chicken for dinner, oh my gosh, I love this meal, so so good. Tonight, I have no clue, we have a lot of options just not sure what I am craving. Maybe Slow Cooker Pepper Steak or Egg Roll in a Bowl, we shall see.

Happy Wednesday

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Poor little cara got stung by a bee today on her hand -oh my goodness she let out a scream .I watched the girls til 3.00 p.m today .

Hubby was dealing with yellow jacket bees trying to get in our house under the siding ,the chaulking had come loose over the past few yrs and fell off.Anyway the problem is solved for now.

Watching the girls on thursday also ,but having a friend drop by in the afternoon at my sons.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Long time on the road today. We had some terrible rain through New Brunswick like white knuckle driving, then traffic through Quebec City. I was happy to finally stop for the night in Ste. Hyacinthe and the bonus was the hotel was a short walk to the PharmaPrix so I did my 4th offer for the August offer and earned 7000 PCO.
    Ds1 took his brother to residence today and he is not yet settled as it was a rush to load the car and they were delayed on their flight last night so he has run out of patience. We may stop and pick him up as we drive through Toronto.
    I will be happy to be home for dinner on Thursday.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve been working at the school 12hrs a day. Today was a 14hr day. I’m having a snack and heading quickly to bed. Working on the computer was making my vision blurry. Tomorrow is the first day with students. It’ll be another long and busy day for me. I’ll be there early again. My school ran out of regular white printer paper…the big delivery of school supplies did not arrive today, even though it was expected. I’ll need to print on coloured paper or wait another day before making those items for my students.

It’s hard to believe that our twins are starting Grade 2 and Ds is starting Grade 5. Hopefully Dh remembers to take their first day of school pictures in the morning.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Sep 1st, 2022 at 07:59 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

August savings were pretty impressive, $885.55 in total.
    Coupons $266.31
    10% off Tuesday @ Sobeys $20.83
    PC Optimum - No Frills $130
    Air Miles $170
    Amazon gc - Swagbucks $30
    Walmart Teacher’s Discount $64.50
    CO51 $22.90
    Caddle $20.81
    Eclipsa $20.25
    Gift cards
    $15 - Sobeys Lucerne promo
    $10 - coffee shop gc from work contest
    Garden $10
    Stuff Sold $15
    SARCAN $47.75
    Dominos $10
    Circle K wins $17
    Found Money $0.20
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Sep 1st, 2022 at 09:39 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information