User Tag List

Page 1842 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 842 1342 1742 1792 1832 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1852 1892 1942 ... LastLast
Results 27,616 to 27,630 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Silk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Silk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Good late morning everyone.

Another rainy day here

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So many new shows on every version of the tube. ( regular cable, Bell On Demand, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon prime, Crave ) argh! I'll never get to them all, this morning I did the necessary purge/cuts to the recorded things. Think of this as my Marie Kondo version of what does not spark Joy gets the axe. ha ha
    harbie, Silk, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    So many new shows on every version of the tube. ( regular cable, Bell On Demand, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon prime, Crave ) argh! I'll never get to them all, this morning I did the necessary purge/cuts to the recorded things. Think of this as my Marie Kondo version of what does not spark Joy gets the axe. ha ha
    That's what I need to do also. My PVR is at something like 22%. And I only have cable tv! Plus I only record on SD so I have more space. I need help. lol
    harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning.

Not a good day yesterday:
    1…My new glasses lens came in yesterday after a month, the technician broke one fitting it into the frame. Now they sent the frame back with the one good lens. I’m getting very tired of wearing my old prescription glasses for walking around, cheaters to read, removing any glasses to watch tv. My eyes feel tired and I’m getting headaches.

2…Our Jenny had a seizure last night. We were watching tv, she was sleeping between my Hubby’s legs, stretched out to the end, when I heard him say, “Jenny, what are you doing?”…I looked over and she was convulsing!! Her entire body was shaking, paws ‘running’, foaming from her mouth….omg I was scared!! I put her on the floor to see if she was choking, no…then I picked her up, sat on the sofa with her, asked hubby to bring me some sugar, which I tried to get inside her cheek, her mouth clamped tight, in case it was a diabetic seizure (I wasn’t sure it worked for dogs too, but I didn’t know what else to do).
    She began to calm down, then just heavy breathing, then resting….
    We’ll be calling her vet.

Hoping for a better day today.
    harbie and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning.

Not a good day yesterday:
    1…My new glasses lens came in yesterday after a month, the technician broke one fitting it into the frame. Now they sent the frame back with the one good lens. I’m getting very tired of wearing my old prescription glasses for walking around, cheaters to read, removing any glasses to watch tv. My eyes feel tired and I’m getting headaches.

2…Our Jenny had a seizure last night. We were watching tv, she was sleeping between my Hubby’s legs, stretched out to the end, when I heard him say, “Jenny, what are you doing?”…I looked over and she was convulsing!! Her entire body was shaking, paws ‘running’, foaming from her mouth….omg I was scared!! I put her on the floor to see if she was choking, no…then I picked her up, sat on the sofa with her, asked hubby to bring me some sugar, which I tried to get inside her cheek, her mouth clamped tight, in case it was a diabetic seizure (I wasn’t sure it worked for dogs too, but I didn’t know what else to do).
    She began to calm down, then just heavy breathing, then resting….
    We’ll be calling her vet.

Hoping for a better day today.
    @Lynn49 !!! Jenny!! Oh please tell us the vet got to look her over ? I am sick to my stomach as I feel I know her ( never met her ) but adore Jenny as much as you do.
    Oh gosh, I await updates.

My morning included a massive deep clean of the downstairs bathroom. lol ......NOT what you might think happened. I had just spritzed myself with my Chantilly fragrance spray after drying off from the shower. I placed the bottle back up onto the shelf but must have misjudged how far back it was. All I recall was the crash sound of glass smashing on the ceramic toilet tank top.
    There I am nekkid, shards all over the rugs and tiles, and I'm trying to access the radius ( is that the math term? ) of how far the bits had flown?
    Could I even take a step back or to the side?
    Long story short....I never got any cuts to my hands or feet! Each rug, mat, plus all the items on the tiles were removed, wiped down or shaken in the laundry tub. My container of wet wipes is pretty much empty now, I opened each one up flat and cleaned every inch of floor gathering all the tiny pieces up. Ya know THIS was kind of my version of " Hurt Locker " because it sure felt like I was defusing a bomb.
    The upside is the bathroom has a beautiful smell in there now, if you like Chantilly!
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Feb 8th, 2023 at 10:01 AM.
    harbie, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh my goodness @Lynn49 , please tell me that little Jenny is doing fine and it was just a one off

I can't tell you the last time I turned the TV on for my own viewing pleasure @walkonby . Honestly, the only time I watch is when dh turns it on. If he goes to bed I turn it to some nonsense for the background noise and that's it. I got bored with it I guess
    harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Purdee, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^^ ha ha ha x 3 memes!!!
    harbie and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

afternoon gang
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Oh my goodness @Lynn49, please tell me that little Jenny is doing fine and it was just a one off

I can't tell you the last time I turned the TV on for my own viewing pleasure @walkonby. Honestly, the only time I watch is when dh turns it on. If he goes to bed I turn it to some nonsense for the background noise and that's it. I got bored with it I guess

Aw, thank you, @GoJays , Jenny woke up her usual rompy self this morning, no after affects that we could detect...DH has decided to adopt a
    wait-and-see stance wrt Jenny. thinking it's a one-of, but of course, being a Mom, I can't imagine leaving her alone! She had a good sleep through
    the night, no restlessness. I honestly don't know what could have precipitated it, she had her usual dinner, then I cut up some of my steak (not a fan myself) for her after our dinner, and it was hours later that she convulsed! So....we'll wait and see if it happens again but I am scared to leave her now if we have to go out. Chiro this morning Hubby went back to stay with her instead of his usual poking around GT since it's close by....she looks
    as if nothing in the world happened to her. Do they forget that quickly? Or is that just goldfish?

I agree that there is NOTHING on regular tv that's worth watching except for sports, of course, and particularly exciting will be the Superbowl this Sunday!! My late BFF's Hubby will be with us again this year...the four of us always made a big deal of watching that game together.

In the later evening we usually turn to BritBox to watch Poirot or Miss Marple mysteries. ALL over again. lol...just as we watched all ohhhh 23 seasons of Midsomer Murders...omgosh there never was a more fun morder mystery that that series!!! Death in Paradise was a fun mystery, too...there's a name for them in the UK....(looking it up)...ah! COZY British mystery shows. No guts, gore, nothing but a mystery.

AND I guess you, Walks and I found our new coffee shop!! LOVE IT, hahahaha!!!!
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information