User Tag List

Page 289 of 449 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zcb257 View Post
    Hey all!

I still have some of the Dove $4 wub 3, and they expire in a couple of weeks, does anyone want some? I am offering them up here first so you will hopefully get them in time.

I also have a sort of OT request. We are in a contest for $25,000, we need to make top three for a shot at saving our house. We have a special needs child and I've been laid off for 6 months so needless to say we could really use this and I wouldn't ask if it wasn't super important. It ends tonight and we are so so so close to being where we need to be. Thank you so much if you can help, and totally understand if I'm asking too much

Please like http://www.facebook.com/urbanmortgage

Then like: http://www.facebook.com/video/video....28248810564911
    I clicked like on your vid... do i need to do more to help you win... i am willing to put it on my facebook so perhaps my friends may help... perhaps even in a chat room or 2... i know a few people with autistic kids online and some with kids with a range of disablilites... i understand how it can strain a budget...

I put it on my facebook and have contacted a couple parents of autistic kids and asked for help getting the word out
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 10:20 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If anyone is still looking for the Smart Source Inserts the MAC's on centre st north of Beddington have a few left. If you ask the guy nicely he may let you just take a coupon insert...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zcb257 View Post
    Hey all!

I still have some of the Dove $4 wub 3, and they expire in a couple of weeks, does anyone want some? I am offering them up here first so you will hopefully get them in time.

I also have a sort of OT request. We are in a contest for $25,000, we need to make top three for a shot at saving our house. We have a special needs child and I've been laid off for 6 months so needless to say we could really use this and I wouldn't ask if it wasn't super important. It ends tonight and we are so so so close to being where we need to be. Thank you so much if you can help, and totally understand if I'm asking too much

Please like http://www.facebook.com/urbanmortgage

Then like: http://www.facebook.com/video/video....28248810564911
    Done as requested. Good luck.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

purex coupons? i wish haha

FYI there are starbucks via coupons out there for $1.00 and the deerfoot meadows RCSS has the columbian flavour on for $3.99. I beleive I found the via coupons at safeway

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I've gotten only once but it was the opposite way, the store opened (Sunday) and I asked if they had an extra copy lying around and if I could take the insert. By then however, some stores may have trashed it. I tried it at Mac's and they say that all unsold papers are given back to the delivery people and they had to include the inserts *shrugs* but that was only 1 input so maybe others will have better luck =)

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thanks

I didn't like it at first either. I keep it over the kitchen sink and we just got used to it and its not a problem now. However, I think it gives out too little soap! I would not "buy" it again but since it was free. famous last words lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Kim, don't apologize for posting how you feel about those posts. It's too bad that there ARE scammers out there, because some people may genuinely need the help and the scammers ruin it for the rest of them! I "get" what you mean about how it's different with us meeting up and building face-to-face relationships - there are people I've met here at the coupon swaps whom I wouldn't hesitate to help out with everything I could.

As for the Lysol auto soap - am I the only one that hated these? Maybe my family consists of a lot of slobs, but I got tired of all the soap that slooped on the counter top every day because of this @#$% thing! Great idea, but I never bought it again after the first time.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thank you all so very very very much!!! With your help we've managed to make the top three, so many have gone above and beyond asking friends etc, and it's only because of you that we are right now in 2nd place!!!! If we can manage to stay there until tonight we will have a one in three chance at winning and saving our home, it will then be up to the judges. I can't tell you how grateful I am!!!

I've gotten a couple of requests for the Dove coups, but still have loads left. Just send your addy and I will get them mailed tonight.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andromedarl View Post
    purex coupons? i wish haha

FYI there are starbucks via coupons out there for $1.00 and the deerfoot meadows RCSS has the columbian flavour on for $3.99. I beleive I found the via coupons at safeway
    I ordered a sample from Purex a few weeks ago and just got it in the mail with a $3 off coup. Check out their site to see if they're still giving the samples away.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I'm so glad that everyone could help! I hope that you win!

Does anyone want the recent Huggies from the smartsource? I was able to get 4 copies yesterday, and i have no use for all the Huggies ones. Let me know if anyone can use them.

Coupons/Contest Freak!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    I agree- that's stealing and gives couponers a bad rap.

Has anyone had any luck getting the inserts from store owners right before they close?
    I have, we are at our local 7/11 pretty regularly and they know us, so I go in around 9pm and they have no issue giving me the inserts. Of course I didn't make it in yesterday, does anyone know if they are in the sun today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if this was posted already but WM has Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on sale for $2. With the coupon from this weekend's SS it is FREE!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The smartsource is in the Calgary sun if anyone didnt get it yesterday. Tons of awesome coupons. Only a few I wasnt interested. Sometimes I get the insert and the whole thing is garbage.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a coupon for TREsemme shampoo and conditioner at Safeway. It expires on September 31, 2011. I wonder if anyone will argue with me that the coupon doesn't have a valid expiry date LOL.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrozez View Post
    I found a coupon for TREsemme shampoo and conditioner at Safeway. It expires on September 31, 2011. I wonder if anyone will argue with me that the coupon doesn't have a valid expiry date LOL.
    That's amusing! Funny, I think I have the same coupon but it never dawned on me that there's no Sept 31 when I was checking the expiry date.
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

shoppers on center street has pampers easy ups for 5.99 3 packs 4T-5T they are at the back of the store on the end of the isle near the cosmetics.

Thread Information