User Tag List

Page 371 of 449 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Ok, great. Thanks for explaining.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

crap i wish the coup swap was not soo far from me. Its across town for me i live in killanrey

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

are purina one coups stackable?

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Is coupon stacking finally over! I was turned down at LD Brentwood using Dove and Aveeno coupons that said "may not be combined with any other offer". Please help...

I was at LD today to and used both Aveeno and Dove coupons, and I had no problems with either. I would try again and hope for a different cashier.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I found new TP's today.

$1 Babybel minis exp. 10/31/11
    $4 Purina One Smartblend exp 01/31/12

I have extras if you are interested.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I went to LD today and I had no problems stacking either.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

We still meeting tomorrow night??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm still in to meet.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by findme View Post
    Is coupon stacking finally over! I was turned down at LD Brentwood using Dove and Aveeno coupons that said "may not be combined with any other offer". Please help...
    It's over at my LD London Place West. Even though I brought the email and policy, their interpretation supersedes....

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosykos View Post
    It's over at my LD London Place West. Even though I brought the email and policy, their interpretation supersedes....

I was given trouble like that at Royal oak, but was able to easily do it at both NE locations.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    Has anyone seen the VH steamers or Amooza coupons anywhere in Calgary yet?
    I saw the Amonza ones at Co-op in Beddington and at the one across from northland

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

SDM beacon hill has isomil on clearance for 9.99 expiry January 2012, awesome deal if you have $10 cheque. They also had a huge thing of goody hair things for 1.49. They also have the new cash registers like the east coast. They are so cool. the screen shows you each product and price and a subtotal at the bottom ( awesome if you want to get the minimum for promotion or if you are doing a redemption) Also shows you your savings at the bottom.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I had a disturbing conversation tonight with a manager at LD. The coupon misuse and fraud is increasing to the point where vendors for LD are starting to talk about pulling the plug on stacking. P&G has already done it as we all know. She said that it is not just new couponers but people staff trust are pushing through coupons that are not stackable or valid. She wasn't talking about a few mistakes but people deliberately and knowingly using coupons when they shouldn't be.

Personally I don't get it!!! Coupon stacking is one of the BEST ways we have to save money. All it takes is a little patience to wait for the right coupons and the right sales. There is no need to try and cheat the system and use coupons that are not valid for those purchases. If this continues or increases coupon stacking as we know it seriously could come to an end at LD.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

which store is this? because people are saying more and more LD stores are saying no. I am not really surprise. I believe we are going to be seeing alot of changes to all couponing. I loved the brag the other day about the lady calling someone out about using a coupon wrong and then posted her brag with 8 listerine zero- and the coupon states clearly - 1 per customer. I already use other ways to save money so that when there is changes to couponing , I am ready

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    which store is this? because people are saying more and more LD stores are saying no. I am not really surprise. I believe we are going to be seeing alot of changes to all couponing. I loved the brag the other day about the lady calling someone out about using a coupon wrong and then posted her brag with 8 listerine zero- and the coupon states clearly - 1 per customer. I already use other ways to save money so that when there is changes to couponing , I am ready

It was London Towne Square. They don't want stacking to end. I can only imagine their frustration and even disappointment in people who are doing this. It's such a great opportunity for anyone to save money, why do people have to be so greedy??? The same location has alot of people using coupon stacks and trying to return the items for a full refund. I wish they could take a pic of these people and post them at the front of the store and ban them from coupon stacking. Let the rest of us who follow the rules stack in peace.

Page 371 of 449 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast

Thread Information