User Tag List

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    I have emailed Cineplex to send a complaint. They have asked for my mailing address and said they would be forwarding it and talking to the location I went to. I am hoping they are sending something in the mail .

If interested in my complaint it was about a theater my hubby and I went to over the weekend. This is the first outing we have had ... alone, since our now 11 month baby was born and we where dying to go see a movie ... any movie lol. We ordered some food and drinks which included popcorn. The guy goes to this display case and takes out an almost full bag of popcorn and then takes it to the big popcorn machine and sprinkles some more popcorn on top. I just thought the display case was to keep popcorn warm and he thought there wasn't enough popcorn in the bag. Now fast forward, we are starting to watch the movie and I am eating this popcorn. The top layer was warm and fresh but everything underneath was cold and tasted old. Plus we were watching a 3D movie and there was this big black dot on the screen ... yeah we get to watch a big black dot in 3D.
    A while back I emailed Cineplex over an incident where teenagers talked throughout the whole movie and spilled their soda all over me & my husband. I went to an usher to complain (during the movie) and he did nothing!
    Cineplex sent me 4 movie tickets and vouchers for free snacks at $15
    I'm sure you will receive one. They had asked for my mailing address too, without mentioning why they wanted it. They have great customer service! Let us know what happens!
    Join Swagbucks today and start earning free gifts and $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/whatamartha

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
    I had the same popcorn incident happen to me as well. I don't know if it's in their standard operating procedures, but it really needs to stop. They already charge wayyyyy too much for their snacks, and when they don't even give you stuff that's fresh, it's just rude. There's probably 15 cents worth of popcorn in there, and they somehow manage to get us to pay $7.00 for it. They can at least give us some stuff that hasn't been sitting out overnight.
    I know right!
    In my complaint I did mention that spending +$7 on popcorn I expect it to be fresh and at a minimum, warm.

Quote Originally Posted by kinkykitty View Post
    A while back I emailed Cineplex over an incident where teenagers talked throughout the whole movie and spilled their soda all over me & my husband. I went to an usher to complain (during the movie) and he did nothing!
    I'm sure you will receive one. They had asked for my mailing address too, without mentioning why they wanted it. They have great customer service! Let us know what happens!
    He did nothing? I can't even believe that someone spilled their drinks on you. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. It's great that Cineplex gave you all those goodies. I definitely will post if I get any goodies of my own.

Dealducks
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Love Goody! They sent me out 3 packs of all different hair elastics as well.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kinkykitty View Post

Update: A Manager from that location called my house this evening. He spoke how the cases are only to be for a short time when busy and only a few bags are allowed in the warmer, or else there is no circulation of warm air to properly keep popcorn warm. However only fresh popcorn is suppose be to used. Also that the employees are not to be mixing two different patches of food. He will be sending me free movie passes and food vouchers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I e-mailed ConAgra (maker of VH, Healthy Choice, Pogo and lots more) and asked for coupons. They mailed me a .50 cent off and Enjoy One Free....though the FREE coupon says Max Retail Value of $1.99.....maybe they aren't aware of how much they sell their food for, lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I e-mailed ConAgra (maker of VH, Healthy Choice, Pogo and lots more) and asked for coupons. They mailed me a .50 cent off and Enjoy One Free....though the FREE coupon says Max Retail Value of $1.99.....maybe they aren't aware of how much they sell their food for, lol.

That burns me!!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

today was a great mail day! i got my save.ca coupons in the mail, a trade envelope in the mail and on top of that i got 2x 1 free case off pepsi and 2 save $5 from colgate!

i email pepsi about having dented cans in an un-dented box and

colgate i emailed pamolive about the top of the dish soap bottles getting clogged!

i am a happy girl today haha

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I emailed several manufactures in the past month. This is what I have received:

Champan's 1 X$5
    Primo 5 X $1
    Purina 1 X $3 and 1 X $5
    Johnson & Johnson 1 X $2 and 1 X $5
    Coke 2000 icoke points

I also had a problem with some pasta in a box of hamburger helper that I purchased and called the help line. They were very nice and they sent me 5 X $2.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Today I received:

4x FPC for GM Cereal (going to get the ones with the free ice cream on the box)
    2x FPC for Soft and Dri (3 different kinds, will try something new)
    $10 Amex CC from Ipsos

Not bad =D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Luna bars, from Clifs. They were great.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks for contacting Pampers Julie.

I’m so sorry you had this experience with the tabs coming off of your diapers. Our number one priority is caring for babies, so your comments are very important to us.

We have many checkpoints along our manufacturing lines to ensure the quality of both our products and packaging, so your report is unexpected. Please be assured I’m sharing your comments with the rest of our team.

Since your satisfaction means a great deal to us, I'm sending four $10 off coupons as compensation by postal mail. You should receive my letter within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us.
    Tara

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I emailed them a while ago and got the same coupons. I did buy a box of crunch 'n' munch that was $1.49 with it though.

I emailed them today telling them that in fact it is not a FPC since none of their products or sold at retail for that price. Thanks anyways. They replied back and said that they would send another one with a higher max value so I could in fact get something free. I originally emailed because I wanted coupons for VH steamers, so I am glad that I am getting a better FPC.
    Last edited by luvfreestuff; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: update
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

In the past few weeks I've gotten:

1 x FPC (any amount) Johnson & Johnson
    3 x $1 off Johnson & Johnson
    3 x $1 off Lilydale (have you tried their chicken sausages? If not, do so...mmmm)
    2 x $0.75 Kleenex
    1 x FPC ($3.75 max) Kleenex
    2 x up to $5 Lady Speedstick (etc) including multi packs
    1 x FPC Michellina
    2 x FPC (no max. value!!) Minute Rice
    1 x $1.50 Purex

There are more but I can't remember them right now.

I'm expecting:

FPC (or similar) from Huggies
    FPC Shout stain remover
    Duncan Hines coupons
    FPC Cascade
    $5 off Chapmans

I just keep emailing and they keep coming!
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamajules View Post
    Thanks for contacting Pampers Julie.

I’m so sorry you had this experience with the tabs coming off of your diapers. Our number one priority is caring for babies, so your comments are very important to us.

We have many checkpoints along our manufacturing lines to ensure the quality of both our products and packaging, so your report is unexpected. Please be assured I’m sharing your comments with the rest of our team.

Since your satisfaction means a great deal to us, I'm sending four $10 off coupons as compensation by postal mail. You should receive my letter within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us.
    Tara

That's awesome! I've been having that problem with my Huggies. I'm making the switch to Pampers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    Update: A Manager from that location called my house this evening. He spoke how the cases are only to be for a short time when busy and only a few bags are allowed in the warmer, or else there is no circulation of warm air to properly keep popcorn warm. However only fresh popcorn is suppose be to used. Also that the employees are not to be mixing two different patches of food. He will be sending me free movie passes and food vouchers.
    That's fantastic! I knew you'd receive something. Enjoy your movie night
    Join Swagbucks today and start earning free gifts and $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/whatamartha

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Thread Information