User Tag List

Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I got a chance to get on here, i finally received my free cereal coupon also got a package of free baby formula which will be going to a friend of mine.

spin the wheel win some prizes
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/5ozfx6
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/zngbr5
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/0q3jf8
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/g50lta
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/iu6c63
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/681zfy
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/3cwtrx
    Last edited by osirus11; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 04:08 AM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

here some responces from places that wont give

Dear Corrine,

Thank you for your enquiry and kind comments regarding our products.

Our call centre does not have a programme where we send coupons out to consumers on a regular basis as it is not feasible for us to do so.

If you wish to register on our brand website (when applicable), you can be part of our mailing list and take part in any mailings that take place throughout the year. Otherwise, most of our specials can be found at various grocery stores or large department stores, and are advertised in local newspapers in different parts of the country.

We thank you for your interest in our products.

Regards,

Your Friends at MARS Canada Inc.

Hello Corrine,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We further wish to thank you for sharing your compliments towards our products. We certainly enjoy hearing from one of our valued customers.

A great many people here expend considerable time, effort and skill in the areas of manufacturing and marketing our extensive line of quality foods. It is always gratifying to receive feedback such as yours, which indicates that we are achieving our goals.

As per your inquiry, we regret to inform you that we currently do not have a coupon mailing program or a promotional merchandise program in place. As such, we are unable to offer you and your family vouchers for our products. We apologize for any disappointment that this may cause.

Once again, thank you for your interest in our products.

Sincerely,

Virgil LOGUA
    Consumer Affairs/Affaires aux Consommateurs

Classico Company of Canada LP

Corrine:

Thanks for the pat on the back! It's great to know that Quaker products are a staple in your home. We also appreciate your interest in coupons for our products.

At this time coupons aren't available from our office; however, we frequently run national and local promotions. These programs may offer such things as feature pricing, cash rebates, coupons, or merchandise. Please be sure to check your supermarket circulars or specially marked products for news on such offers. Also, our coupons are sometimes available online-- we recommend looking at the following website: www.save.ca.

We appreciate your business, Corrine, and we hope you'll take advantage of the offers that I've listed. Thanks for choosing Quaker products for your family.

Geri
    PepsiCo Canada
    Consumer Relations

www.quakeroats.ca

Dear Mrs. Mead,

Thank you for your recent e-mail about Maple Leaf Products. We appreciate hearing positive comments from our consumers, and yours were particularly rewarding.

At Maple Leaf we are very proud of Maple Leaf Products and we are pleased to hear that you are as equally satisfied. Compliments like yours help us feel that we are achieving that goal.

We occasionally offer cents-off coupons in local flyers, and sometimes at the grocery shelf. In addition, we suggest that you watch for special sales or promotions at your local store. Unfortunately we do not have coupons available upon request.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for purchasing Maple Leaf products and hope that the high quality and performance standards for our products will continue to meet with your satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Kim Lebrun
    Consumer Response Representative
    maple leaf foods

not to say everyone dont give coupons kimberly clark dont but read this

Dear Corrine,

Thanks for your e-mail about Kimberly-Clark products.

In answer to your inquiry, we do not have a program for sending product coupons on request. However, you may want to watch for coupons or special offers which are advertised in newspapers from time to time. Occasionally, you will also find price discounts and other offers advertised on or in our packages.

We appreciate your interest in our products and are sending you some coupons through the mail. Thanks again for visiting our web site.

Betty
    Consumer Services, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
    Lead the world in essentials for a better life.

they say the dont but there giving me coupons are they not contradicting thereselves ???

by the way recived some nice coupons from marc angelo never recived an email back they just send :O)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I've e-mailed a couple of companies today with compliments, so we'll see what happens.

last week I e-mailed OPI (nailpolish) because I have a bottle that I've used once and now the bottle will not open no matter what we try. Haven't gotten an answer yet.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emaile Tylenol a while back, as I found small bits of plastic in my new bottle. Yesterday I received a postage paid package to mail the bottle to them plus an FPC for any of their products, no price limit and all taxes included. So I got Reactine allergy pills, 84 count (total cost $51.51) =D Very very very happy about that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

WOW! I e-mailed Chapman's this afternoon and already received a response that they will send 1 coupon to each household per year. so I guess I'm getting a coupon.

Just got a response from Kellogg's, thanks but no coupons, look for inserts, websites, etc.
    Last edited by PrincessCoupon; Wed, May 25th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Gain - Thanks, no coupons (Complimented)
    Duncan Hines - link to SmartSource coupon (Requested Coupons)

Purina - 3x $1 off (Requested Coupons)
    Pampers - Had an issue with dry wipes, they sent two $5/off coupons

Kleenex - Mailed Coupons (Requested Coupons)

Whiskas - No coupons
    $5 off Chapman's (Requested Coupons)

Minute Rice - No coupons, check Sunday Paper

Johnson&Johnson - Mailed Coupons (Requested Coupons)

Scrubbing Bubbles - Mailed Coupon (Sent a compliment)

Still waiting for replies from Huggies on the same issue with dry wipes and probably some other companies, I e-mailed quite a few last week. Haha.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Eariler in this thread (and just above here), someone mentioned Scrubbing Bubbles. I e-mailed them and asked about coupons and they just told me to keep an eye out for them because they don't mail any.
    Last edited by leda; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 12:01 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

For any vegetarians out there, I emailed Gardein with a compliment/coupon request and they have mailed them out. Worth a try!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

got more responses -

minute rice - thanks but no coupons
    Tropicana - thanks but no coupons.
    Crush - thanks but no coupon
    Last edited by PrincessCoupon; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 03:46 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i emailed post cereal with an issue with box i recently finished and recieved a fpc
    in the past i have emailed tide,pepsi,coke,pampers,huggies,kelloggs, kraft, some sent coupons some didnt, oh as well as glad and venus razors, which was a good one

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i find that if you have a ligit complaint with products like with diapers leaking or tabs breaking or with windex having a strong smell, or garbage bags breaking, or finding something in your cereal box that shouldnt be there, most companies will send out a coupon

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

wooo! Getting an OFF! coupon, i asked what products are safe to use on my 3 year old. I love it! I am hoping it is the one i got last year which was save like up to 12$ free including raid n stuff ! They are rare and i only got one one other time,i just keep on writing in hopes to get more,lol.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    Eariler in this thread, someone mentioned Scrubbing Bubbles. I e-mailed them and asked about coupons and they just told me to keep an eye out for them because they don't mail any.
    Less than a week ago I sent them a compliment about how wonderful the products are and they are sending me a coupon. You should try that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Less than a week ago I sent them a compliment about how wonderful the products are and they are sending me a coupon. You should try that.
    I did, I told them how great their products are and how often I use them, and was told; nope, sorry, just look for them
    Last edited by leda; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 12:07 AM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I wrote to Joe regarding how, I tipped my eyeshadow palette to remove excess dust, and how the whole palette just fell out! They replied, very nicely and is sending me a 5$ GC to Joe!

Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information