User Tag List

Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1774
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which companies have you emailed?

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcsaver View Post
    That's awesome! I've been having that problem with my Huggies. I'm making the switch to Pampers.
    i had the same problem with pampers as ive had with huggies its usually a random occurance and not that annoying but still i hate having to waste diapers on a tight budget im just glad that they are sending me enough to last so i can save some money! when i complained about this to huggies i only got 1 fpc for a jumbo back (which is has nothing jumbo about it lol)
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jewel9299

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    I emailed them a while ago and got the same coupons. I did buy a box of crunch 'n' munch that was $1.49 with it though.

I emailed them today telling them that in fact it is not a FPC since none of their products or sold at retail for that price. Thanks anyways. They replied back and said that they would send another one with a higher max value so I could in fact get something free. I originally emailed because I wanted coupons for VH steamers, so I am glad that I am getting a better FPC.

I also orginally wrote because I wanted coupons for VH steamers. I will be writing them again. I'm glad at least the 2nd time around, they got it right for you!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I emailed colgate again. They sent me some stupid message saying they have no samples. I didn't ask for samples!

I wish they had actual people responding to emails still

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Why not call them instead?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm terrible on the phone lol. I stutter and stuff and I'm really awkward I get all shy.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Me too! That's why I prefer email >.< I hate the awkwardness on the phone (compounded by the fact that I can't hear well anyways, and on the phone it's worse).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed the Depend company as I have a parent, who because of suffering a stroke, needs to use them and since they are quite expensive has become quite a costly expense. I explained the situation and noted that my parents are seniors on a low fixed income with no savings. They offered to send out a one-time gift of some coupons to help out. I was actually quite surprised at the nice and compassionate email they sent back...Every little bit helps...

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

I emailed Pampers with a problem too and they said they would sxend me four 10$ off coupons! They are amazing!
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I emailed Maxwell house a little complaint about the less than stellar taste of thier decafe, and they sent 1 free Maxwell house instant/decafe/singles up to $7.99.
    A compliment, a question and a bad expirience to Scrubbing Bubbles got me 3X $7.00 free.
    An email to Robin Hood flour about losing a long treasured recipe from a 1980's or earlier mag (the story of Sherwood, and his recipes) to be framed in my vintage look kitchen... they emailed me. THEY DUG UP THE IMAGE! No coupons were asked for nor offered, but it made me tear up seeing that cute little blob of dough again.
    I tried Krylon paints, but haven't heard anything yet. There are so many companies I've never considered emailing a compliment to... or asking for coupons... this could kepp me VERY busy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have emailed, sunkist, kellogg's, quaker and post. All of them emailed back with a nice thank you for loving thier products but do not currently offer coupons unless they are in inserts or on save.ca.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

i found a letter on one of the facebook groups

Hello, I want to start with a compliment to an awesome company & brand...you're standards are clearly high...I can tell by the wonderful consistant quality of your products!! Thank you for that!

Also, I am writing to ask (please!) that if you have any coupons available for ___________ ...
    I have been noticing a rise in prices again lately, and being that your products are a staple around our home, and I would GREATLY appreciate any coupons you could send or point me to for use in Canada.

Thank you so very much,

From a loyal customer & fan!

__________________ (your name/address/email/phone)

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

i emailed the following companies

sc johnston - wont send
    congra foods
    colgate - $1.00 off x 3 valid on irish springs, fleecy,lady's speed stick,softsoap,palmolive,
    purina 6 free cans friskies cat food x1 $1.00 off any brand of friskies dry cat food x3
    marc angelo
    the laughing cow
    pincale foods( vlassic,duncan hines hungry man) .35 off coupons for brands in brackets
    con agara foods
    dempsters aka maple leaf
    maple leaf foods - DON'T GIVE COUPONS OUT
    nestle - nestea,stoffers,lean cusine,maggi
    kimberly clark - kotex,klenex,scott paper towel huggies
    dove
    unilever - becel,ben & jerry's,popcicle, dove men + care, vim,ragu
    classico may 18 2011 - DON'T GIVE COUPONS OUT
    quaker - instant oatmeal,chewy granola bars, dipps granola bars, oatmeal to go bars,crispy minis, baking mixes,granola crunchers
    may 18 2011-DON'T GIVE COUPONS OUT
    celestial seasonings tea

here companies i'm in process of contacting

herbal essence
    aquafina
    pepsi
    coke
    tide
    downy
    gay lea foods
    club house
    primo

still thinking of more though

i'm hopefull that the ones i contact will send

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

they said that to mee too guess i wont email kelloggs then

Quote Originally Posted by spunkyone View Post
    I have emailed, sunkist, kellogg's, quaker and post. All of them emailed back with a nice thank you for loving thier products but do not currently offer coupons unless they are in inserts or on save.ca.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

For those of you who emailed Tetley and are getting a FPC, what did you say? I REALLY wanted a FPC from them and I emailed them with a compliment but nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by oddduck View Post
    I also received a package from goody in the past. I didn't ask for a thing, just wanted to share what happens when my DH bought the crappy $1 hair elastics. Anyway I told them I hated them so much that I went and cut off my hair and donated it to Angel Hair for Kids and then sent me a bunch of different barrettes (since I didn't have enough for a pony tail anymore). It was very sweet of them. I didn't really want to mention it as I don't think they'd want people taking advantage.
    I thought that, too. The only reason I posted about it is because someone before me did.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I write to Michelinas and Cascade = coupon + really fast answer!!

Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information