User Tag List

Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

When we were at walmart today we were sitting in McDonald's and an older man beside me said are you going to save money with those coupons i said i hope so he told me he and his daughter coupon together sometimes, he also said that he loves the show extreme couponers he was up in his 70's shows you that this coupon thing is getting really big when a senior is so interested in it,he said he tried to use printables at superstore and was denied he was upset about that,but he was sharp about all the other coupon stuff
    Last edited by glenglen; Sat, Jun 4th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I bought a Star Phoenix and a PA Herald and they both had the Red Plum and the P&G (but I checked first)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

My hubbys grandparents got the Red Plum in their newspaper on Thursday and I picked up a paper today with the brandsaver in the Leader Post in Regina.

Also got a pretty good deal on Axe body wash at London Drugs, got 8 of them w/ 8 axe coupons paid 10 bucks for 8 of them, also used a few stacks to get laundry soap for free & .99. If you have the coupons I would definetly take advantage of the axe - normally its 6.00+, but its on sale for 2.99 (then with 1 off too...).
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
    Want to make some extra money, but don't know where to start? Clixsense is a great Paid To Click site where you can earn some extra spending cash straight into your PayPal account!<a href="http://www.clixsense.com/?5106431&SC">ClixSense</a>
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I noticed more saskatchewan people have joined the forum lately. Nice to see this thread active and going. I don't have the inserts yet was really busy and just forgot to check the paper today. will try tomorrow. it should be the same paper anyway. thanks everybody!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    When we were at walmart today we were sitting in McDonald's and an older man beside me said are you going to save money with those coupons i said i hope so he told me he and his daughter coupon together sometimes, he also said that he loves the show extreme couponers he was up in his 70's shows you that this coupon thing is getting really big when a senior is so interested in it,he said he tried to use printables at superstore and was denied he was upset about that,but he was sharp about all the other coupon stuff
    oh, I wonder which superstore he went to? maybe in 8th or confed?? I had the same experience before in 8th st. and they don't let u stack with the mfr coupon.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Im in Regina, and I recieved the Red Plum in my Thursday flyers package! P&G insert was in Saturday's Leaderpost! First time recieving both of these, but I got them both

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

The coupon fairies were really good to me on saturday! I received 3 copies of the P&G Brandsaver in my one paper that I get delievered! Plus my mom always gives me hers. So, I have a full issue of the RedPlum, as well as 3 copies of the P&G Brandsaver to trade if anyone wants! I thought I would post this here first, so someone could get the coupons they are looking for quickly. I'm looking for gift cards, or else high value coupons on food staples or make up. Or just make me an offer I can't refuse!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey Guys!!

Anyone interested in Gilette deodorants, there's a whole bunch of them on a clearance cart at Superstore 8th St. Saskatoon, right by the entrance. They are marked half off from 3.79!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

/
    Last edited by glenglen; Mon, Jun 6th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Josi - thanks to your post I got a couple of these booklets.

Quote Originally Posted by josi View Post
    Don't know if any of you get Western Living, but today in the mail it had a Clip n Save insert with:

$1 - Sensodyne iso-active toothpaste
    $1 - Sunlight Laundry Detergent
    2X $1 - Oceanspray (cocktail and craisins)
    $1 - Newmans Own Dressing
    $1 - Newmans Own Pasta Sauce
    Plus
    Rubbermaid, Dofino Havarti Cheese, Hormel Bacon Bits, and Van Houtte coffee.

Looking forward to this week's SP with RedPlum and Brandsaver!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    I couldn't find any smart source or red plum I checked at several stores to buy a paper none had any in them I wonder what day they came out it seems a lot of cities didn't get them in all the stores as they usually do, I will go to recycle bins this week and see what I can get, not too worried here I really just wanted to see what the coupons were this time.
    I just bought a starphoenix tonight at superstore confed and both redplum and p and g inserts were there. so I got the copy but didnt like the wordings now on the p and g inserts cant use these anymore to stack at LD, what a disappointment for me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone . I am new to couponing and am in the middle of no where between Regina and Yorkton not sure if there is anyone else this way but I will be sure to share any deals I find

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome mom23girls - I think there`s someone out Yorkton way who has posted on this thread.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Bought a paper and got my P&G but no red plum. Not even sure if there was anything in it that i wanted or needed this week!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -30 (11%)

where did you find these booklets???

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Josi - thanks to your post I got a couple of these booklets.

Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread Information