User Tag List

Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Anyone interested in any of my Dec 31 expiries for free - just about to delete off my tradelist. They're the ones in "pink".

I'd ask for a quick pickup - my location is near Broadway and 8th Street and I'll pop out what you like in a small bag on the front step so there's no "exact" time - just what day you'd like to swing by.

Here's an example

$5 IAMS cat food - was getting this for someone local, who seems to be away so someone should use it?

$2 Boost - have 6 I think (all the same UPC)

Diapers - P&G flyer coupons, or the Huggie flyer coupons

and many many more ..
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Ok, Saskatoon folks, I think we have a bit of an issue at Walmart.

Yesterday, I drove back to Saskatoon, from Regina and thought - Jebus, I need to use a ton of my coupons before they expire. I figured stocking up for my roommate and I wouldn't be such a bad idea since both of us have fairly tough semesters coming up, it would be nice to have the items we use easily accessible. Anyways, here's where it gets stupid....

I go to the Stonebridge Walmart, do my shopping and head to the cashier. I showed her my coupons and then she replies to me: "All these coupons say 'One Coupon Per Purchase,' you can only use one of each coupon right now but can come back tomorrow to use another of each coupon". Of course, I inquired about it, and said "I believe the 'One Coupon Per Purchase' means that I can only use one coupon per item in my transaction, NOT one coupon per transaction." Of course, the CSM came over and sided with the cashier. So, I let it be and just purchased what I was allowed to.

Slightly infuriated, I went to the Betts Avenue Walmart (West End)..... SAME THING. The cashier & CSM only let me use one of each coupon and said I couldn't buy multiples and use the coupons if they said 'One Coupon Per Purchase'.

Ok, now I'm just irritated. Never have I had an issue before, and now everything all of a sudden changed?? Ugh! So, of course, I went to try my luck at the Preston Crossing Walmart...Surprise, surprise.... SAME. DARN. THING. Apparently, all the Walmarts in Saskatoon think that 'One Coupon Per Purchase,' means 'One Coupon Per Transaction.'

Has anyone else encountered this with the Walmarts in Saskatoon? Three different cashiers & CSM's told me the EXACT same thing. I don't know what to do?... I'm going to go back to all 3 WM's today to use more coupons... I need to get rid of them before they all expire.
    Last edited by crispiecreme; Fri, Dec 30th, 2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: grammar

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Welcome too the new world of couponing things are getting tougher out there.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

crispie, makes me extra-glad I'm not a WM shopper, lol! Used my Dec. expiries today at Sobey's.

Sorry you are frustrated...

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Welcome too the new world of couponing things are getting tougher out there.
    It sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    crispie, makes me extra-glad I'm not a WM shopper, lol! Used my Dec. expiries today at Sobey's.

Sorry you are frustrated...
    Thanks, Natalka! I just don't understand - I have never had an issue at ANY of the WM's in Saskatoon! Then, I don't shop for a month and BAM everything has changed. Ugh. It just makes me have to run around a bit more than I want to but such is life!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Dont worry I get my coupons looked over with a magnfying glass down here too!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Wow crispecreame that sure sounds nutty!hope your able to use all of your coupons up all the best in the new years! Happy New Years 2012 to all of you in Saskatchewn

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Crispie - this is how Walmart was about 7 months ago - most places. One night I had someone do 25 transactions, for some food item (granola bar) and I paid like 15 cents for each cause it was ONE per PURCHASE.

I just was calm said, that's not usually how it's interpreted and pull out an example coupon that says "one per customer" , but if you need to do it this way, so be it.

I'll do it in 25 transactions then.

Stonebridge was always the worst for this.

My theory/hope
    ===========
    The regular supervisors are off on holidays. This is just a bit of throw back to the old days.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Banned
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Crispie - this is how Walmart was about 7 months ago - most places. One night I had someone do 25 transactions, for some food item (granola bar) and I paid like 15 cents for each cause it was ONE per PURCHASE.

I just was calm said, that's not usually how it's interpreted and pull out an example coupon that says "one per customer" , but if you need to do it this way, so be it.

I'll do it in 25 transactions then.

Stonebridge was always the worst for this.

My theory/hope
    ===========
    The regular supervisors are off on holidays. This is just a bit of throw back to the old days.
    OMG, I usually keep my calm on the outside, but I get SO frustrated on the inside!

Moving along... So, today, I decided to get up bright and early (6am).. Get myself all done up (sweats and a hoodie) and head out to all the walmarts to use the remaining FPC's/coupons that I have, that were expiring today. So, I get to WM Preston crossing, do my shopping, and of course, I have to test the waters AGAIN... This time NO ISSUE AT ALL. I bought a whack load of stuff and the Cashier didn't even mention anything about the 'one per purchase' notion on the coupons. I thought to myself, maybe the Big Guy upstairs heard me cursing WM the other and bestowed upon me a wonderful cashier to make up for it.

Ok, so then I drive to Stonebridge... Again, testing the waters and using even more coupons for multiple item purchasing - SAME THING! The cashier didn't even mention the "one coupon per purchase" notion.... I was so happy.

Then, I met one of my g/f's at the Timmies in Stonebridge for a quick chat/breakfast date before she had to go to work, and before I tackled WM Betts Ave. I arrived at Betts Ave, full/content/happy.... Do EVEN MORE shopping. Got to the cashier, I told her I had coupons she said "Girl, bring it on... I am READY!" In my mind, I was like "Sweet, another cool cashier!"...We started talking, and she asked if I was apart of the online forum Smart Canucks and of course, I said YES! She began to tell me about her mom and how she started couponing. She then turned off her aisle light so no one would bother us and so that we could go at a nice pace inorder to make sure nothing was missed. Oh, I forgot to add that she may have only been 17 or 18..But totally made my day. I asked her about the 'one per perchase' vs. the 'one per transaction' statement on the coupons, and how WM cashiers and CSM's are interpreting them...She told me that it's so stupid, I got a kick out of this, she said (and I'm paraphrasing) " You know, people around here are idiots. I have been working at WM for 2 years. 'One per purchase' means that you can only use one coupon per item in a transaction. This was told to us by our regional manager months ago, but the some CSMs hate having to run around and dislike dealing with couponer so they put restrictions on coupon usage when they are on shift. Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you shop at WM a cashier/CSM will make a big fuss and then other times they won't mention it at all?" I replied, "Yes!" And, then she continued to say "that is why. If you shop at this location often, look for me at the till, and I'll ring your stuff through - no problem. I usually work evenings, and every other Saturday. I don't care how many coupons you use as long as they are valid/not expired... I'm really happy for people who save money!"

Her name is Jeanie, and she is GREAT! Such a breath of fresh air. I will be doing my LD rounds this afternoon to get rid of some stacks!

Today is SUCH a great day!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Nice to hear that it all worked out Crispiecreame,whew what a hassle!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Way to go Crispie Creme

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I shop mainly at the betts location and had an issue of the 'One Coupon Per Purchase' but i carry there policy with me and that has helped. I have to say i do cashier profile. I was shopping today and used a ton of multipl coupons - sorry your not having luck with it. Keep trying.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

missed your update - great to hear you had a great day!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Sweet! First post of the new year is mine!

Happy New Year to all, and I hope that this one is a good shopping and couponing one for everyone!

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Happy New Year to you all!!

Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information