Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 4950
Like Tree320Likes

Thread: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards - MAIN THREAD

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi,
    I have 2 Huggies codes that I would like to trade for 2 Pampers codes. PM me if interested....

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Looking for huggies codes (need about 150 points). Please PM me if you have some to trade!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Has anyone ordered the Starbucks reward? I noticed it says a code is delivered to your email..do you print it and bring it to the store or can it be added online only?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Has anyone won lately
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

A few new rewards added: boy & girl Cabbage Patch Kids, and a few other things in the Play To Win(ie/$10 Subway GC). Site is too slow for me no patience for that today lol!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

cabbage patch dolls are gone already, gonna have to save up in case they offer them again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

finally had a win after months of nothing, won a cabbage patch doll.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Does anyone have problems with their site? Their site is soooooooooo slloooowwwww. IF I can even log in (which is rare) I definitely cannot enter any codes. Does anyone know a way to fix this? I've tried deleting my cookies and tried using a different browser, doesn't help.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I have 2 Huggies codes from diapers (swaddlers and pull-ups I believe) that I would like to trade for Pampers codes. PM me if interested.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Does Huggies give free promo codes like Pampers does? If so, are there any current ones? Thanks.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    Does Huggies give free promo codes like Pampers does? If so, are there any current ones? Thanks.
    They used to have free codes but stopped giving them a long time ago. I don't think they will bring them back. They even got rid of the codes in the pull ups.

(I used to buy pull ups instead of easyups if the were cheaper but refuse to buy them at all now. Pampers work better for my kids and still have points).
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Please PM me if you have codes to trade i only need 150 more points
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I dk if it's just me but I can't log onto the site. Tried entering my password(changed it when they prompted us for the upgrade). Then they sent me a link which expired 3 days afterwards to change it but everytime I tried the link it had "oops something went wrong" with that baby and nothing ever got accomplished.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I suspect Huggies has been ripping me off big time with their point values on their codes.
    A friend gave me a number of Huggies codes and not knowing what they were from I didn't think much of it when I didn't get many points for each.
    Although, I do know that recently I have entered wipes containers codes and get 10 points for each.
    Lately, I've been winning auctions on Listia for Huggies codes. Most of the time I get 9 points for the codes. Even when the seller has stated they were from a package of diapers, sometimes even the counts and sizes.
    I have checked and rechecked the point value pages on the site and no where does it say anything has a value of 9 points!!!
    However, unlike Pampers, you can't see your transactions for the points. This makes me very uncomfortable about the Huggies site.
    Does anyone have any information I'm missing here???
    Has anyone noticed the point discrepancies???
    Any help would be very appreciated.
    Thanks.

Mia likes this.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    I suspect Huggies has been ripping me off big time with their point values on their codes.
    A friend gave me a number of Huggies codes and not knowing what they were from I didn't think much of it when I didn't get many points for each.
    Although, I do know that recently I have entered wipes containers codes and get 10 points for each.
    Lately, I've been winning auctions on Listia for Huggies codes. Most of the time I get 9 points for the codes. Even when the seller has stated they were from a package of diapers, sometimes even the counts and sizes.
    I have checked and rechecked the point value pages on the site and no where does it say anything has a value of 9 points!!!
    However, unlike Pampers, you can't see your transactions for the points. This makes me very uncomfortable about the Huggies site.
    Does anyone have any information I'm missing here???
    Has anyone noticed the point discrepancies???
    Any help would be very appreciated.
    Thanks.

I noticed that Huggies codes don't have consistent value. E.g., at 9 am I can enter a code from wipes and get 10 points for them. But at 8 pm I'll get 12 for another package of wipes from the same box. So I came to the conclusion that it depends on time when you enter the code, but every time it gives a different value.

Anyway, we use only Huggies (for us more reliable than Pampers), that's why I have to enter their codes (don't want to throw away something which can bring even little rewards). But I don't like their rewards program, about 2 years ago the prizes were better than now.
    Last edited by Mia; Tue, Mar 18th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
    kimmie bt likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast

Thread Information