Thread: Another Cheap Laugh Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

From church bulletins:

The sermon this morning: 'Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon
    tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'
    ------------ --------- -----
    Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of
    those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
    Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at
    someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone who doesn't care much
    about you.
    Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
    Miss Charlene Mason sang 'I will not pass this way again,' giving
    obvious pleasure to the congregation.
    For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery
    downstairs.
    Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the
    help they can get.
    Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the
    church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
    A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music
    will follow.
    At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is
    Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.

Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of
    several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
    Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be
    recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
    Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased
    person you want remembered.
    The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and
    gracious hostility.
    Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.
    The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may
    be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
    This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across
    from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
    Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM. All ladies
    are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B. S. is done.
    The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would
    lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
    Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use
    the back door.

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare' s Hamlet in the
    Church basement Friday at 7 PM.. The congregation is invited to attend
    this tragedy.
    Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church.
    Please use large double door at the side entrance.
    The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new campaign slogan last
    Sunday:
    "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours".

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and he says, 'My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"><!-- document.write('
    <'+'a id="reputationlink_4930767" href="repu'+'tation.php'+'?p=4930767" onc'+'lick="return quickr'+'eputationlink_vote(4930767);" style="text-decoration:none;">[+] Rate this post positively</'+'a>
    '); --></script>

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

finding all things making me laugh lol Good funny things in here

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people!
    My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...

Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage..

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously ed.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now................

SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I love that description of cat behaviour - so much of it could be so true!!
    --------------

Great Truths That Little Children Have Learned:

1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
    2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
    3) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
    4) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
    5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

Great Truths That Adults Have Learned:

1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
    2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
    3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
    4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

Great Truths About Growing Old:

1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
    2) No one other than your contemporaries care how it used to be.
    3) Time may be a great healer, ! But it's a lousy beautician.
    4) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bumping up for more jokes!
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Why Women Shouldn't Take Men Shopping

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.

Dear Mrs. Samuel,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1.June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2.July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3.July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4.July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5.August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6.August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7.August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8.August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9.September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10.September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11.October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12.October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13.October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14.October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but certainly not least:

15.October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The Men's rules

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are OUR rules:
    Please note… these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don’t try to change that.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Saturday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

* Subtle hints do not work!
    * Strong hints do not work!
    * Obvious hints do not work!
    * JUST SAY IT!

1. ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days

1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really

1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:

* Sex,
    * Sport,
    * Cars,
    * or Computers

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don’t mind that, it’s like camping

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The Lie Detector Robot

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change. One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector. It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late. "Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy. The robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair. "Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector. Now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy. "What did you watch?" asked Marsha. "The Ten Commandments," answered Tommy. The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair once more. With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said John. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."
    The robot then walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair. Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!" With that the robot immediately walked around to Marsha and knocked her out of her chair.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

One-Liners

1) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.
    2) The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    3) Children: You spend the first two years of their life teaching them how to walk and talk. The next sixteen? Spent telling them to sit down and shut up.
    4) He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
    5) My mother never realized the irony in calling me a son-of-a-b*tch.
    6) Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
    7) I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
    8) Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
    9) If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
    10) To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
    11) I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
    12) Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    13) We live in a society where pizza gets to your house faster than the police.
    14) A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
    15) I should've known it wasn't going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I'm a Libra and she's a b*tch.
    16) How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
    17) I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
    18) A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
    19) I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"
    20) The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
    21) Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
    22) Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
    23) Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
    24) The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
    25) Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
    26) God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
    27) I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you.
    28) Fighting for peace is like f*ing for virginity.
    29) Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
    30) Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
    31) Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
    32) Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
    33) We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
    34) A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
    35) Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
    36) Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others... whenever they go.
    37) I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
    38) I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
    39) War does not determine who is right. It determines who is left.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Subject Drug Warning

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

44th Birthday

Two weeks ago was my 44th birthday and I wasn`t feeling too good that morning.
    I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say,
    "Happy Birthday!", and probably have a present for me.
    As it turned out, she didn`t even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday.
    I thought, well, that`s wives for you, the children will remember...The children came in to breakfast and didn`t say a word.
    So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent..
    As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, "Good morning, Boss, Happy Birthday". And I felt a little better that someone had remembered.
    I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it`s such a beautiful day outside, and it`s your birthday, let`s go to lunch, just you and me."
    I said, "That`s the greatest thing I`ve heard all day, let`s go!"
    We went to lunch we didn`t go where we normally go; instead we went out to a private little place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.
    On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it`s such a beautiful day, we don`t need to go back to the office, do we?"
    I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let`s go to my apartment."
    After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don`t mind, I think I`ll go into the bedroom. "Sure!" I excitedly replied.
    She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake ----- followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.
    And I just sat there...on the couch...naked.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hedge Clippers

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic
    garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped, and every once in
    awhile, a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a Policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20
    bills falling Out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and
    see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.."

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. "Where did you get all that
    money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to
    the football stadium parking lot. On game days, a lot of fans come and
    pee
    through a knot hole in the fence, right into my flower garden. It used
    to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know.

Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?' So, now, on game days, I
    stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge
    clippers. Every time some guy sticks his pecker through my fence, I
    surprise him, Grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off
    it comes.'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck!
    Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well, you know", said the little old lady, "not everybody pays."

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My Needs

Husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heating up.

But then the wife stops and says, "I don' t feel like it. I just want you to hold me."

The husband says " WHAT???" The wife explains that he must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman.

The husband realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.

So the next day the husband takes her shopping at a big dept. store. He walks around and had her try on three very expensive outfits. And then tells his wife, We 'll take all three of them. Then goes over and gets matching shoes worth $200 each.

And then goes to the jewelry Dept. and gets a set of diamond earrings. The wife is so excited (she thinks her husband has flipped out, but she does not care). She goes for the tennis bracelet.

The husband says "but you don 't even play tennis, but OK if you like it then lets get it.'

The wife is jumping up and down. So excited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says " I am ready to go, lets go to the cash register. "

The husband says, " no no no, honey we're not going to buy all this stuff." The wife face goes blank.

" No honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."

Her face gets really red she is about to explode and then the husband says " You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a MAN!"

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

He only thought

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
    He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
    While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
    To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information