User Tag List

Page 1196 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 196 696 1096 1146 1186 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1206 1246 1296 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Woke up to an inch of water on my basement floor Just too much for my poor little shop vac and the 2 pumper trucks in my area are busy Not sure what too do and I am scared for my deep freezer and all the other crap I have down there.
    <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden>

oh no i hope it's ok

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Andi,

Be careful with the type of establishments you let the critters frequent.

Name:  stray bar.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  23.6 KB

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Andi,

Be careful with the type of establishments you let the critters frequent.

Name:  stray bar.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  23.6 KB

Lily won't have a problem, she can remove almost any type of collar (I had a really fun time when I was first training her - wait, where's my dog?). & Quincy just wouldn't give a care. I think he'd have a harder time living down his pink dress.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

To top the day off Thursday is flyer day here and no flyers!! <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Woke up to an inch of water on my basement floor Just too much for my poor little shop vac and the 2 pumper trucks in my area are busy Not sure what too do and I am scared for my deep freezer and all the other crap I have down there.
    <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden>
    DH to the rescue.Thank goodness he had a boss who lets him leave work to fix problems at home.Quick trip to Canadian Tire and $200 later we have no water in or basement ....for now.But the fun now begins cause we have to dig up the lawn now.Oh joy!!
    Glad the water in gone.....digging the lawn? Do you have foundation problems?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    I voted again!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ccmp - hope things get cleared up for you and the problem gets solved!

Today is my son's 19th birthday - where the heck did those years go? Not that I feel old, but sometimes I look at him - a MAN - and I still see the mischievous little boy that he was (and still can be!)...

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    Glad the water in gone.....digging the lawn? Do you have foundation problems?
    The water keep bubbling out from my cellar drain.We are not the original owners of our house so we have no clue where it "drains" out?? Our neighbor told us that it empty's into the culvert that is buried along the road in front of our house.The department of transportation tells us that they are not allowed to do that.But IMO I think that is what was done back when the road was widened in the 80's.The DOT said that even if it is that way they can not fix it because they budget is shot for this year and there are up grades for our road next year.So where does that leave us???To fix it ourselves somehow. But the only answers are "you can't do that" but no one will tell us what to do to fix it.So frustrating.I must of emptied my shop vac over 100 time this week.I just want to cry.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The water keep bubbling out from my cellar drain.We are not the original owners of our house so we have no clue where it "drains" out?? Our neighbor told us that it empty's into the culvert that is buried along the road in front of our house.The department of transportation tells us that they are not allowed to do that.But IMO I think that is what was done back when the road was widened in the 80's.The DOT said that even if it is that way they can not fix it because they budget is shot for this year and there are up grades for our road next year.So where does that leave us???To fix it ourselves somehow. But the only answers are "you can't do that" but no one will tell us what to do to fix it.So frustrating.I must of emptied my shop vac over 100 time this week.I just want to cry.

I would definately be complaining and bugging their a**** if it is the city's fault!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Practice pumpkin carving here.

http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf
    <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_cbeaacbf-25e4-4038-90ea-5702ebbba563 --><STYLE>.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}</STYLE><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/32819/css/microformat.css">

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So watched a bit of Oprah today and she had the cast of the Sound of Music on. I confess I am a closet fan of that movie. LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got another rejection from a magazine.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I think I have finally made enough jack o lantern jello jigglers. Now to finish costumes.