User Tag List

Page 101 of 450 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

It is too bad hopefully it will turn up but dosn't look good I recently was burned for a REALLY big trade so I feel your pain lol

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I usually don't mind sending first...I have send stouffers PINS and Lunchmate bucks and have sent them first...I understand that when you are new you have to sorta, build up a good rep before people can trust...usually because some people are only on here to scam others. And sometimes I feel the same way...if I had something of high value, I would be kinda uncomfortable to send it first.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    I have an SCer - KGBabie - who bid and won an auction I had nearly 4 weeks ago - it ended on Jan. 8 and was for 12 Stouffers pins. As of today, I still have not received her envie. I have PM'd her and am awaiting a response. She has not been back on SC since I pm'd so I can only think she hasn't received it yet. I'm crossing my fingers I was a fool for PMing the pins to her already. If so, I'll be very disappointed and jaded from here forward whenever I trade with a newbie.

I also posted on her wall - and it appears at least 2 other SCers have not received their ends of trades either including one other SCer who had an auction too I believe.
    I know - she even offered too. I've even read the words of caution NUMEROUS times on here too - and I still sent my end first. I'm kicking myseld now LOL..I know most of you are thinking I would never have sent my end first, but you know at the moment, I just felt 'assured'...

I thought to myself - since she's being so willing to offer her end then she must be trustworthy. Wrong assumption. You know what they say when you assume...

Bummer for me.
    That's me! (the other 'auction' person) I had an auction for a $40 Body Shop Groupon and the deal was finalized on Jan 13. After numerous PM's, nothing in return. She did come online on Sun Jan 23rd but no response. It's been over two weeks and I am hopeful, but honestly I too feel next time (regardless of how this deal turns out), I too will think twice before trading with a newbie. And trust me I am kicking myself too, NEVER EVER ASSUME..ugh! I know most of you are thinking "why would you send your end first, I would never" but you know at the moment, it just felt 'assuring'
    Last edited by julyprincess; Mon, Jan 31st, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

I have an SCer - KGBabie - who bid and won an auction I had nearly 4 weeks ago - it ended on Jan. 8 and was for 12 Stouffers pins. As of today, I still have not received her envie. I have PM'd her and am awaiting a response. She has not been back on SC since I pm'd so I can only think she hasn't received it yet. I'm crossing my fingers I was a fool for PMing the pins to her already. If so, I'll be very disappointed and jaded from here forward whenever I trade with a newbie.

I also posted on her wall - and it appears at least 2 other SCers have not received their ends of trades either including one other SCer who had an auction too I believe.
    You're not alone. Like you, I trusted KGBabie and PM'd her 4 Stouffer's PINs in exchange for a $5.00 Colgate-Palmolive coupon. That was on January 11. I've PM'd her about the fact that I haven't received anything from her but, as you noted, she has not been on SC since January 23.

The worst part of this is that I normally don't hesitate to trade with a newbie. We were all new at one time. Now, however, I am going to ask new traders to send their part of the trade first. I've done several hundred trades and have always really appreciated the way SCers trust and assist each other. It's sad when one bad trade affects the manner in which I'm going to transact future trades with new traders.

DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I am a newbie and would completely understand if I was asked to send my end of a trade first. It is not fair that some newbies wreck it for others. As far as I am concerned my word is all I'm worth with anyone who only knows me online and that's why I only promise what I can come through with but being a newbie and seeing that other newbies have not come through on promises makes every newbie look bad! Grr LOL
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I just received a message from dramacita who derailed one of my trains, as well as a few other trains over Christmas. I feel bad for her situation but I also feel that we all face problems in life and if she wants to make things right she will need to mail everything back to the conductors of the trains.

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    You're not alone. Like you, I trusted KGBabie and PM'd her 4 Stouffer's PINs in exchange for a $5.00 Colgate-Palmolive coupon. That was on January 11. I've PM'd her about the fact that I haven't received anything from her but, as you noted, she has not been on SC since January 23.

The worst part of this is that I normally don't hesitate to trade with a newbie. We were all new at one time. Now, however, I am going to ask new traders to send their part of the trade first. I've done several hundred trades and have always really appreciated the way SCers trust and assist each other. It's sad when one bad trade affects the manner in which I'm going to transact future trades with new traders.
    Yikes - not you too!! That's 4 of us now that I know of that have traded with KGBabie who haven't received our ends of the trade.

You're totally right - I have never hesitated to trade with a newbie - but now this will make me take pause. And it's sad but I'll definitely have to make it a personal rule now to always have newbies send first.
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I know - she even offered too. I've even read the words of caution NUMEROUS times on here too - and I still sent my end first. I'm kicking myseld now LOL

I thought to myself - since she's being so willing to offer her end then she must be trustworthy. Wrong assumption. You know what they say when you assume...

Bummer for me.

I hope it turns up.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

yikes - not you too!! That's 4 of us now that i know of that have traded with kgbabie who haven't received our ends of the trade.

You're totally right - i have never hesitated to trade with a newbie - but now this will make me take pause. And it's sad but i'll definitely have to make it a personal rule now to always have newbies send first.
    to all of you who have traded with kgbabie and have not received their end of the trade, please pm me...she is now on the blacklist until further notice.

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

I recently traded with someone and sent my envie out as promised, she does her part too, but it's been a little over 3 weeks and neither our envelope has shown up.

I sent her 3x$7.50 ($22.50) movie codes coupons where you can redeemed online via email and the actual codes through the mail + 1 FPC Oasis Juice + other coupons, in return for 12 FPC Crest Pro-Health toothpaste + MIR Airwick.

My question is now that she hasn't received her and I haven't received mine, how should we dealt with this?

She ask the moderators and they said that I have to resend her the codes and all what was previously discussed...

Please help....Thanks

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    I recently traded with someone and sent my envie out as promised, she does her part too, but it's been a little over 3 weeks and neither our envelope has shown up.

I sent her 3x$7.50 ($22.50) movie codes coupons where you can redeemed online via email and the actual codes through the mail + 1 FPC Oasis Juice + other coupons, in return for 12 FPC Crest Pro-Health toothpaste + MIR Airwick.

My question is now that she hasn't received her and I haven't received mine, how should we dealt with this?

She ask the moderators and they said that I have to resend her the codes and all what was previously discussed...

Please help....Thanks
    Kamanda also told me the same thing. I think she was just trying to buy some time before her bad trades began to show.She now has 3 negative ratings.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I always send a message to the other trader, like for example, my kids are sick and I didn't get out that day...I send a message explaining what happened and make sure it gets mailed the following day! Sometimes things come up, but you should always keep the other trader updated!

CaTurtle
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

what you're doing is SOOOOO Much appreciated and to the others as well that do it - I think it is just common courtesy!!! PLAIN & SIMPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    I always send a message to the other trader, like for example, my kids are sick and I didn't get out that day...I send a message explaining what happened and make sure it gets mailed the following day! Sometimes things come up, but you should always keep the other trader updated!

TurtleGirl

CaTurtle
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

FYI: Affected by KGBabie actions or LACK of Actions too!
    On a train and sent PM's 3 or more times and no response and the train has come to a complete halt with a huge amount of coupons!
    I do not like the fact that my PM's which are friendly just asking what's going on? are being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    That's me! (the other 'auction' person) I had an auction for a $40 Body Shop Groupon and the deal was finalized on Jan 13. After numerous PM's, nothing in return. She did come online on Sun Jan 23rd but no response. It's been over two weeks and I am hopeful, but honestly I too feel next time (regardless of how this deal turns out), I too will think twice before trading with a newbie. And trust me I am kicking myself too, NEVER EVER ASSUME..ugh! I know most of you are thinking "why would you send your end first, I would never" but you know at the moment, it just felt 'assuring'

TurtleGirl

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I updated the thread again with KGBabie's address (partial)..I have now received an additional 2 complaints making it 6 now about her....

Page 101 of 450 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Thread Information