User Tag List

Page 113 of 450 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Oh my goodness. There are a lot of people waiting for valuable trades from teh same traders. I personally do not find that to be a good sign.

I thought I was the only one so thought it was a fluke and lost in the mail. She also told me she did not get my end but I know I mailed it and I have not had any not arrive to date.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    +1 . I'm also waiting for my part of the trade, it was a huge trade with GC, and FPCs on Feb 14th, and still nothing. Another trader is cherriez, our trade was on Feb.8, 2 rare FPCs, the trade never showed up, and she didn't answer my PMs too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I have a trade I did with star as I metioned and cherriez hers was two weeks ago and two of the FPC's are now expired that I am waiting on
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6 View Post
    I am also waiting on a trade with cherriez from Feb 19 for some HV coupons. She said she would mail out "tomorrow". The trade has not shown up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am also waiting for a trade from cherriez from Feb 10th she said Canada post must be slow and she was going on Holiday,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I am waiting for the FPC trade from Cherriez too. I pmed her that I did not get her end of trade. she pmed back and said she did not get mine either. I know I DID send the next day.
    OK, one lost trade is a fluke, two lost trades are "what a coincidence..." , five people (and who knows how many else...) are waiting for their parts of the trades,...really? I think we have to PM Sally (sorry Sally...) about problem with our trades, and let Boo decide wheither or not " they are simply unable to respond at the moment or whether they are trying to scam" .
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I would leave a neg (but should it be the receiver doing it, you or both?)
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I think both of you should leave negative feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I agree as I had a similar sitution on a gift pkge train....I now post that statement in all my trains...
    .no communication gets you know where

I have officially left negative feedback for maverickmom and have urged her buddy to do the same. I will be sending her buddy an envie myself since it's not fair that they follow the train rules and receive nothing.

Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I have officially left negative feedback for maverickmom and have urged her buddy to do the same. I will be sending her buddy an envie myself since it's not fair that they follow the train rules and receive nothing.
    Thank you everyone for your comments. It was greatly appreciated.

I have just left negative feedback for maverickmom. I really didn't want to, but it's not fair to have bargain_hunter_lola fulfil someone else's secret exchange!
    Dropbox Referral Link Here

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Reading a few pages back,
    I can't believe people would do that

CP has lost a couple of my envies, but I always send back, as many times as it takes to get to it's destination. I'd hate to let anyone down, especially someone willing to trade with you.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danielzmom View Post
    did anyone trade with star_lover28 recently?
    i did a trade with her on feb the 12th and still her envie didnt show up and she didnt log in here since the 16th..

i hope she is ok and not another loss from my side!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I did a GC trade with her on Jan 14 and did not get her envie. I pmed her and she promised to send a replacement on her pay-check day (Feb 15). she didn't log in since 16th.
    Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I have the same issue...
    I have had trades with star also one great, one missing from Dec which I told her to leave and this recent one is 4 weeks waiting hopefully everything is ok and also hope trading never got to be too much and flew the coupe this last trade was a bigger trade
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    Oh my! She has a seriously ill child. He has a disorder where few survive beyond a few months in age and I believe he is 5, but very high needs and fragile. If she hasn't logged in I would suspect she is at children's hospital with her little man. Gosh I hope they are OK.

I only know about this because we have pmed about raising children with chronic and at times life threatening conditions. I would suspect you will hear from her as soon as she is able. There has been a really bad flu virus going around and if her child got it, it would be life threatening.
    I've traded with starlover several times for GC and they have always shown up. Our last trade was on Jan. 31st which I'm still waiting on. With that in mind, I'm aware of her little guy's condition, and the fact that she hasn't been on here might mean some sort of emergency (which I really hope is not the case). I'm sure when she comes back all our trades will be straightened out .

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    I've traded with starlover several times for GC and they have always shown up. Our last trade was on Jan. 31st which I'm still waiting on. With that in mind, I'm aware of her little guy's condition, and the fact that she hasn't been on here might mean some sort of emergency (which I really hope is not the case). I'm sure when she comes back all our trades will be straightened out .
    I also did a trade with her ($50 gc on my end) and my only concern is that the coupons are ALL going to expire soon.

I do sincerely hope everything is ok with her son. I can't imagine the pain of having a cronically ill child. I appreciate the updates, and knowing i'm in the same boat as some.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok I can feel the stones being thrown before I write this but.......when do we leave neg feedback for people I still have nothing from Star or Cherriez. I know we can feel bad because she has a son who is sick but I also noticed that she took down her family pic also. Just little clues that someone is dissapearing. I also know won't name who who has used a sick child in the apst as a crutch and made it excuse that is why trades are late or gone. Meanwhile nothing was wrong. I don't want to seem heartless but I have lost alot of trades latley and feel she just might of got overwhelmed and poofed.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

ok I can feel the stones being thrown before I write this but.......when do we leave neg feedback for people I still have nothing from Star or Cherriez. I know we can feel bad because she has a son who is sick but I also noticed that she took down her family pic also. Just little clues that someone is dissapearing. I also know won't name who who has used a sick child in the apst as a crutch and made it excuse that is why trades are late or gone. Meanwhile nothing was wrong. I don't want to seem heartless but I have lost alot of trades latley and feel she just might of got overwhelmed and poofed.
    I DID THE TRADE WITH STAR_LOVER28 ON FEB 12TH ..SHE TOLD ME SHE WILL SEND THEM SHORTLY..THEN SHE LOGGED IN ON THE 16TH..SO I GUESS NOTHING BAD HAPPENED BETWEEN THE 12TH AND TH 16TH....SO WHY SHE DIDNT SEND MINE BETWEEN THESE TWO DATES..
    SO I GUESS I'M SMELLING SOMETHING FISHY

OH SORRY FOR THE CAPS..I JUST REALISED AFTER I TYPED THE PARAGRAPH..

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I DID THE TRADE WITH STAR_LOVER28 ON FEB 12TH ..SHE TOLD ME SHE WILL SEND THEM SHORTLY..THEN SHE LOGGED IN ON THE 16TH..SO I GUESS NOTHING BAD HAPPENED BETWEEN THE 12TH AND TH 16TH....SO WHY SHE DIDNT SEND MINE BETWEEN THESE TWO DATES..

thanks I didn't want to be sounding mean but I am just thinking she got overwhelmed. I have received a trade from her in the past but last two have poofed. As mean as it sounds we really all have our own problems and if you can't keep up with trading due to problems you should back away. Also it has been two weeks since she logged on so she could come on to update, my dear friend woofy who has a very ill child has had time to come on here to let us know how baby Ethan is doing. It takes two minutes.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

i guess if she didnt appear this week and explain..we should all leave negatives and report her..

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I sent Cherriez a PM to tell her I did not receive her trade and she replied on Feb 24.
    She said she sent out a few trades when she sent mine and none had arrived yet.
    She said that she was going on vacation Feb 28th.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

I'm waiting for a 20gc and a book of stamps from star.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

eeeeps so much stuff outstanding!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

thanks I didn't want to be sounding mean but I am just thinking she got overwhelmed. I have received a trade from her in the past but last two have poofed. As mean as it sounds we really all have our own problems and if you can't keep up with trading due to problems you should back away. Also it has been two weeks since she logged on so she could come on to update, my dear friend woofy who has a very ill child has had time to come on here to let us know how baby Ethan is doing. It takes two minutes.
    i guess if she didnt appear this week and explain..we should all leave negatives and report her..
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    eeeeps so much stuff outstanding!
    I'm still hoping for the best but this doesn't look too good .

Page 113 of 450 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Thread Information