User Tag List

Page 302 of 450 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Mods do have a hard job! I wouldn't be able to keep up with half the things Sally888 does.
    Thanks to all the mods who keep running this site as smooth as possible!

On another note, I would like some feedback, opinions please.
    I was on a train. I mailed my envie to the conductor on November 21 and got confirmation that it was received. The conductor was mailing out all envies on December 5. I had also won a prize on that train and was supposed to be sent an envie from the conductor. I haven't received either envie . I have PM'ed the conductor and there has been no reply. Should I pm again? According to the thread only 3 passengers have received their envies (could be more, but maybe they didn't update the thread). Should I leave negative feedback? How many times should I PM the conductor? I don't care about the envie anymore, I just want some form of communication.
    Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I’d pm again and tell her if you don’t get any kind of response then you’ll have no other choice but to give her a negative trade rate.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Kelly25 is correct.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanyamcn View Post
    i did a trade with annans yesterday, she did not ask for any hv or fpc, just a few regular coupons , i was once a newbie that no one would trade with as well and i am still learning the ropes to this place so we will see if i get an envie

I scheduled a trade with annans last week...communication was very good and she was fine with sending her end first (and concerned that I wouldn't get my end before some of the coupons expired.) I have a good feel about it, though----update to follow once the envie arrives, which should be soon as she's near me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

i had a train derail , once ixoyeua told me she received it , the next person who i trust did not get it . this was in november kraze i believe you did as well, any news

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thesemicolonel View Post
    I scheduled a trade with annans last week...communication was very good and she was fine with sending her end first (and concerned that I wouldn't get my end before some of the coupons expired.) I have a good feel about it, though----update to follow once the envie arrives, which should be soon as she's near me.

i received annans envie today , very fast

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Need some advice... agreed on a trade Dec 13, the other person confirmed she got my end of the trade & left feedback but I have never received her end of the deal. I contacted her in Jan 12, she said she'd mail out a new envie the next day. But still nothing. We only live 2 1/2 hrs away from one another!

I just find this too weird that 2 of her envies have gone missing!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Need some advice... agreed on a trade Dec 13, the other person confirmed she got my end of the trade & left feedback but I have never received her end of the deal. I contacted her in Jan 12, she said she'd mail out a new envie the next day. But still nothing. We only live 2 1/2 hrs away from one another!

I just find this too weird that 2 of her envies have gone missing!
    Is she still communicating with you?

It is weird for two envies to go missing.

I have a question about what to do for feedback......

I rode a train in November. Conductor was updating thread with what envies she had received. She updated that she received everyone's but mine and then she went AWOL. Envies she sent for other trains where she was the rider also didn't show up and, at least, one envie went missing on a traditional train at her stop. I sent her messages and she did log in after that but I got zero response nor has she updated her train thread and no one received their envies. Most of the coupons would have expired by now.

Do I leave a negative? There were 10 riders on the train so all the riders lost out on a fair bit of coupons.

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

mmmm Happy Juice. Do you have a FPC for that Sally??? LOL.
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Can anyone tell me when the next smartsource comes out

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

February 11,

March 3,
    March 24,
    April 14,

May 19,

June 9, J
    July 7,

Jul 28, 2012

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanyamcn View Post
    i had a train derail , once ixoyeua told me she received it , the next person who i trust did not get it . this was in november kraze i believe you did as well, any news
    I'll have to double check - I just checked into another train that I was on and I can see that it travelled to 2 more people after me, but there has been no update on it since Jan 7th. This is a train that I received on Dec 12th with a massive amount of Dec 31 2011 expirys which still needed to travel to 4 more people when the rules clearly said Jan 31 2012; I added $35 of my own stash I think it was to help the train and have not even received a trade rating for it.
    Last edited by KrazE; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi guys, I am not sure if its taboo to post the name of the conductor but I think I am posting about the same train as Jody22002. The conductor is MIA. The train was started back in November. Not one of the 10 riders has recieved there envie. I have traded with the conductor before (coocoo_4_coupons) without issue. Do mods have a way of contacting people or will they take action? Or is the only recourse leaving a negative trade rating? The sad part is she has over 250 positive trade rating. Unless something has happened to her??? This is the 3rd train this month that is MIA. 2 of which none of the riders received
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Can someone tell me what's up with JennyFromTheRock? I am in the middle of a trade with her, tried to send a PM that wouldn't go through. Now I see "banned" under her profile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I just posted a notice on the cpn forum, that there has been a death in my family...my moms only sister passed away suddenly and we are dealing with it all...so anyone looking for me or my envelopes they will be missing, as I have to nuture mom first.sorry folks..will be back to do this when I can.....please if you are missing an envie from me, be patient.if the cpns expected expire, I will replace them....thanks for understanding. Life gets in the way of life.....but as my favourite aunt, now gone always said, ""dont fuss""!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Thread Information