User Tag List

Page 292 of 450 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I put a looney in an envelope and a GC but only the looney was taken out of the envelope. Definately some thieves out their. I don't understand their logic though

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

It seems like there are some patterns here:

A. stuff does go missing - 1 in million at Canada Post

B. Localized issues

• some people have less reliable local carriers - they get neighbors mail a few times a month, likely neighbors get theirs

• C. Some drop off boxes seem to eat "letters" (theft?)

C. Possible trader scammer

So if we track "missing" items, we won't know if it's the trader or a less than ideal Canada post system or local issues

I have sent out 400+ envelopes and received that many. I have 1 that went lost and was replaced.

However, I have had more than a dozen trains derailed along the way for reasons A, B, or C above out of the 30+ trains or so I've ridden.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

This is the first time I have had an issue on my VWT. Maildate was nov 30th. By Dec 20th I still hadn`t recieved all envies. (all but 1). I messaged the rider to see if it maybe was returned to her... it was, she said she`d resend it asap. Its now Jan 4th, and no envie from her. I mailed the other riders there envies already, as I hated the thought of all their coupons expiring. What do Ido in regards to feedback? any input would be great.
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just received an envelope from a newer member who only sent me 1 of the 2 permanent unused postage stamps that were agreed upon. I pm'd her and we are trying to work it out. I find it frustrating when people decide after the fact that they were confused instead of just asking questions when the trade was still going on.

I explained why I wanted 2 permanent unused postage stamps in these exact words.
    "I'd like 2 permanent unused postage stamps (one to cover the postage, and one for me)."
    The member has now told me that they thought one of the stamps was for the cost of her postage to mail the trade to me. *sigh* I'll wait and see.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teenah20 View Post
    This is the first time I have had an issue on my VWT. Maildate was nov 30th. By Dec 20th I still hadn`t recieved all envies. (all but 1). I messaged the rider to see if it maybe was returned to her... it was, she said she`d resend it asap. Its now Jan 4th, and no envie from her. I mailed the other riders there envies already, as I hated the thought of all their coupons expiring. What do Ido in regards to feedback? any input would be great.

As a rider you was on a VWT who had the train held up, and then received mostly expired coupons...This is my opinion...

It is not fair to hold up the train for one person. If that person's envie was lost (or not sent), then send the rest of the riders their coupons, and send that person's coupons back to each rider.

As for rating..neutral in my books

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just received an envelope from a newer member who only sent me 1 of the 2 permanent unused postage stamps that were agreed upon. I pm'd her and we are trying to work it out. I find it frustrating when people decide after the fact that they were confused instead of just asking questions when the trade was still going on.

I explained why I wanted 2 permanent unused postage stamps in these exact words.
    "I'd like 2 permanent unused postage stamps (one to cover the postage, and one for me)."
    The member has now told me that they thought one of the stamps was for the cost of her postage to mail the trade to me. *sigh* I'll wait and see.
    So posting this as well was not enough on top of three poorly written and rude messages sent to me today?
    Brynhill - 9 - Dec 27 - pending

Brynhill has not told me if she received my side of the trade yet or not.
    I received her side of the trade today, but it was incomplete. We are currently trying to work it out. She said sorry and says that she will be mailing the missing item either this week or next.
    Grow up. I offered to send you any coupon from my list that you could trade away or use, I offered to also send you the supposed missing stamp. I asked you for your choice and got a really nasty message about how you aren't asking for "RAOK" blah blah and how you want the stamp. I told you that I would send the stamp by the end of this week or beginning of the next. I have a life and I also happen to be out of envelopes. Like I said before in another thread, I don't think I owe you the stamp because the wording meant to me you wanted one stamp for yourself. It wasn't confusing until I got a message about it. I'm still trying to understand how you wanted two stamps but I've been more than accommodating to try and make it right.

You received the envelope today and haven't even given me a chance to rectify it.. not to mention you're fetching about how I never told you about receiving your end of the trade that hasn't been received yet!!! I feel you have been really rude and bullying toward me. I cannot provide you an instant stamp tonight or tomorrow and to be honest, I'm not going to rush tomorrow to get any more envelopes for someone who is going to treat me poorly. Was it really worth embarrassing yourself over ONE stamp when the transaction hasn't even elapsed two weeks and you just received your end today??

You had a trade with a really good person who offered to make things right.. some users on here would take over a month to give you what you want or not give you anything at all. I don't deserve a negative or neutral trade rating nor do I deserve to be or shamed for a miscommunication. There was no reason for you to post in two threads in the fashion that you have when you haven't given the person a chance to do anything about it. Amazes me how users on here get away with behaviour like this
    Last edited by Brynhilde; Thu, Jan 5th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Brynhilde, I would never have known Angela's post was about if you had not posted the above response in this thread. Her post in the new trader thread was just 'factual' and I didn't perceive it as reflecting poorly on you in any way. I hope the two of you are able to work this out amicably and privately. Sometimes there are 'bumps' along the way with trading and we all need to take a deep breath....
    Last edited by DianneS; Thu, Jan 5th, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I personally don't feel it was factual at all. She's having a hissy fit over one stamp and is now putting me on the list in spite. She didn't seem to feel the need to do so before so it comes off as spiteful, not actually using the list for what its meant for.

I agree with you though that this should have been done privately. I have worked it out and done my part as I've explained. I didn't bring it out in the public, I felt that it was handled. Then I read these two posts.. Sometimes people have to learn to be reasonable and conduct themselves as the adults they want to be perceived as...

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

OIY......hey guy's, Sally888 is the person to be pming about this, not airing it publicly. As for the new trader list, it is for anyone how is doing a trade with someone that has less 20 trades, it's not a bad thing. There was a lot of trades gone sideways last year, so this was started to keep track, thats all. Your name is removed when your end of the trade is rec'd.

As for sending out trades, I always send mine out the very next day, or the same day, that is something that I specify with my trader before the trade is done. If I trade for some coupons I am looking for, then there is a great sale 3 weeks later and I haven't rec'd my coupons yet, I feel sad and like the trade was a waste.

I would just like to reiderate that this thread is not to air everyone's dirty laundry or quotes back and forth between traders. If you are having a problem with a trader and you are not happy with the result after you have tried to work it out between the two of you, you should contact Sally888 immediately, and let her handle it for you. I think we all know that, but sometimes we get frustrated and forget it. We all get heated from time to time, lord knows I do for sure.

I am sure that everything will get worked out between the 2 of you, as you are both good traders. This happens once in a while, no big deal.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE, EVERYONE JUST MOVE ON
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Thu, Jan 5th, 2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritedside View Post
    Is there any way to make a list of people who say they did not receive there mail???? I have never had a piece of mail lost that another SC'er has sent to me but have had about 6 claim that they never received theirs and I always make it up to them. Once for a $25 GC that I had to send a cheque to replace because I was scared of negative feedback. I hate trading now! This latest trade should have arrived to another member within days but the SC'er waits weeks before telling me and after the coupons are all expired! I could have sent out more coupons had I known earlier. I think I'm done trading for a while!
    If I ever send out any type of giftcard or cheque, I ALWAYS send it so that the receiver has to sign for it. That is the only way you can be sure whether or not someone at that address actually received it. Even if you are sending out several FPC's, do it, it will save a lot of argueing down the road.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have over 15 successful trades but no one is ever going to see that because some people don't grasp the aspect of leaving feedback. I'm don't feel like I'm a "new trader" though and if someone wants to put me on this list, they should from when they commence a trade with me and not because they are not getting their way.

Angela273's conduct in both of these threads is unacceptable and I won't tolerate it. I don't believe that any of this should have been brought onto the forums. However, I will defend myself when someone is saying things that are untrue or if someone is bullying me. I have nothing more to say about this. If a mod wants to do something about this, delete my posts I'm fine with it but I affirm that I've taken the right steps to resolve the matter and I've made that known.

Good day everyone..

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Brynhilde - I'm taking a look at your trade list in two seconds. I think you need a terrific trading experience and I want to help! If there's some goodies on there I like expect a PM. Trading is tricky...if you have a bad experience it can really taint your view on it. I want to try to make this better for you.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I think most of us would have understood what you meant.
    (You did not ask for a SASE)

But this is a newbie and this is a chance to clarify what most of take for granted.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

wow...Dec2011 join date and you are not a newbie?? Brynhilde...you need to relax!!! for you...

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

I also received a trade where a trader sent three stamps instead of the agreed upon four stamps....she used one for her envelope... I messaged her to clarify so she doesn't make the same mistake with another trader and left it at that. It really isn't worth my time to argue over one stamp lol....

Thread Information