User Tag List

Page 404 of 450 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    No current complaints but she sent very late before (had a neg changed to neutral) and seems to have been MIA in Sept last year too
    I messaged her on facebook.
    If I don't hear back I will sadly leave a negative.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Alrighty - I'm adding myself to the 'slow traders' list!

I've mailed out A LOT of stuff, and about half of it has made it to its destination. I've finled complaints...I mean..."Service Tickets" with CP about the following:
    Abbey B - Sweet September Exchange
    Ashoo - MY Chain Train #6
    Mark87 - Trade

A couple of other personal pieces of mail.

Am I missing anyone else? Please let me know if I owe you something and I'll file a ticket for that too. There's not exactly anything they can do about it, but they should know that their service is "lacking"...

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hmmm... I hope iam in the right place. I am not sure what to do. I traded with someone Aug 15th, they received my envie and left awesome feedback for me, however, I have not received her envie. I emailed her on the Sept 10th and she did respond back and say she didn't know what happened but she was going to send me out right away another 10 of the same coupons out. it is now Oct 10th and no sign of an envie from her. How long do you wait, I really don't want to give out a neg, and I know these things do happen due to Canada post.. she has perfect trader score here. Do you just let it go?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Send me a PM with details including who it is
    Angela273 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    I know from reading the posts here that sometimes people wait a long time. But, the first one went missing? and now the second one? and she hasnt replied to my PM. Im giving her the benefit if the doubt but.......
    Just an update on this issue. I received her trade but it did take a while. She said the first envie probably got lost in the mail. Anyway, i received the trade so all is well.
    Momof3girlies and cherielake like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Alrighty - I'm adding myself to the 'slow traders' list!

I've mailed out A LOT of stuff, and about half of it has made it to its destination. I've finled complaints...I mean..."Service Tickets" with CP about the following:
    Abbey B - Sweet September Exchange
    Ashoo - MY Chain Train #6
    Mark87 - Trade

A couple of other personal pieces of mail.

Am I missing anyone else? Please let me know if I owe you something and I'll file a ticket for that too. There's not exactly anything they can do about it, but they should know that their service is "lacking"...
    I'm also adding myself to the slow trader list! My mail has been crazy slooow both incoming & outgoing. I have made several complaints to CP! I won't ve joining anymore trains until the current ones get sorted.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Mon, Oct 7th, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
    FallenPixels and PammieD like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (99%)

My mail was extremely slow last month and has finally picked up! But I had something weird happened ... I sent out a gc to a trader who I have traded alot with lately. It was part of an auction.. for some reason it was returned to me just last week with the correct address. I told the trader and asked for their wishlist so I could resend the gc with some extra coupons. I was messaged on thurs or fri saying its been a week. And that if its not there by wed something was going to happen. We have traded many times and I have stayed in contact and wrote her back as soon as I got her messages. What should I do? Its been resent with extra coupons, she has the # of the card and pin and can see it hasnt been used. Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcomed!
    cjethani likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMoney View Post
    My mail was extremely slow last month and has finally picked up! But I had something weird happened ... I sent out a gc to a trader who I have traded alot with lately. It was part of an auction.. for some reason it was returned to me just last week with the correct address. I told the trader and asked for their wishlist so I could resend the gc with some extra coupons. I was messaged on thurs or fri saying its been a week. And that if its not there by wed something was going to happen. We have traded many times and I have stayed in contact and wrote her back as soon as I got her messages. What should I do? Its been resent with extra coupons, she has the # of the card and pin and can see it hasnt been used. Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcomed!
    Still waiting. Trade fixed on sept. 6th
    Enveloped resend - 25th sept.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by cjethani; Mon, Oct 7th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (99%)

Yes those are the dates. I was just seeing if anyone had any ideas of what I should do?

I hadn't heard from you about a question i had asked so i was posting here to see if anyone could help me.

Sorry

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Yes those are the dates. I was just seeing if anyone had any ideas of what I should do?

I hadn't heard from you about a question i had asked so i was posting here to see if anyone could help me.

Sorry
    No worries let's see what ppl suggest. but still i would recommend you to get ur SDM card cancel before it gets into someone else's hands as u already have card no. & pin.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

My mail seems incredibly slow as well ... Plus an envie got lost that I sent and sent a replacement .. I guess this is an ongoing problem
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Mail seems to be slow for everyone (at least in Ontario). A week is not enough time to expect for a trade to show up, regardless of how close the person is. I got an envie the other day from 2 hours away that took two weeks to get to me, as well as one I sent show up in Quebec 2 weeks and a day later. Since it's someone you traded with before and because of all the issues with CP lately, if you sent on the 25th I would give it until Friday and then go from there.
    FallenPixels and PammieD like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (99%)

Does mailing from a mailbox that is connected to where you get your home mail take longer then the red mail boxes?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mail does seem slow, even my non SC mail. It either takes 1-2 days or 3 weeks
    PammieD likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Does mailing from a mailbox that is connected to where you get your home mail take longer then the red mail boxes?
    Depends, there should be a note on it saying when there is pick up, but from there it should only be one extra day. I have noticed that certain mailboxes or even CP outlets are slower than others. If I mail from Union Station on my way to work, it gets there much quicker than if I use the mail box near work despite them being 15 mins away from each other. If I mail from my local PO, it takes much longer than if I use a mailbox in the city which to me makes no sense
    PammieD likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 404 of 450 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast

Thread Information