User Tag List

Page 408 of 450 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

I made a trade with Elegie a few months ago now. She traded me for P&G coupons which she knew was going to expire about the next week. She never sent her part of the trade to me. She said the coupons were going to expire soon, not sure if she got my part of the trade or not. But, I got nothing from her.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargaincoupon View Post
    I made a trade with Elegie a few months ago now. She traded me for P&G coupons which she knew was going to expire about the next week. She never sent her part of the trade to me. She said the coupons were going to expire soon, not sure if she got my part of the trade or not. But, I got nothing from her.
    How come you didn't leave a negative rating for her?
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is why people need to start being more honest with ratings, it helps others know there is an issue

The issues with mhmartel start in early Sept (with some random ones earlier that were put down to CP since she is a good trader usually) but not one person left a neutral or neg yet so people are not aware. There are to many 'good' traders who have had issues lately to not be more honest with the ratings
    BOO111, DianneS, redhdlois and 5 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

I couldn't because she never said if she got my envie or not.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You do not need to wait for the other person to receive your envie, you should be leaving feedback based on your end of the trade

If communication is good, you obviously try to fix the issue(s) first with replacements, but if the person doesn't reply...
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

She never said whether she got mine or not either but I think its pretty obvious. Its rare that envelopes actually legitimately go missing and would be even more rare for both sides of a trade to just go missing in the mail.

I think the problem with people being more honest with ratings is because its easier to not have to deal with the irrate member that you just left a neutral or negative rating for and also because in the past I know that if I left a negative rating I would be harassed by a MOD (most of them are no longer MOD's) for why I did it and in the end they usually ended up changing the rating anyways! It was quite ridiculous so it made me think whats the point of giving a negative if someone else is just going to change it because the other person whined a little.
    Angela273, Tbites, Bronwen and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

It might not make much difference now but I would appreciate it if you left negative rating for her because had I of known that she didn't actually have 100% feedback like the PM stats told me she did I probably wouldn't of traded with her or would of asked her to send her end first.

Her rating was 99.6 and is now 99.3 with my negative so I'd really like more people to not be in the position I was when I traded with her. This all is of course if she even comes back under the same account to trade again.
    Angela273 and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Upon further investigation it would appear that the address she gave me is for a business. I don't know which one but the building is for business that I sent it to. I kinda thought the address was weird seeing as it was "5th floor"

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    She never said whether she got mine or not either but I think its pretty obvious. Its rare that envelopes actually legitimately go missing and would be even more rare for both sides of a trade to just go missing in the mail.

I think the problem with people being more honest with ratings is because its easier to not have to deal with the irrate member that you just left a neutral or negative rating for and also because in the past I know that if I left a negative rating I would be harassed by a MOD (most of them are no longer MOD's) for why I did it and in the end they usually ended up changing the rating anyways! It was quite ridiculous so it made me think whats the point of giving a negative if someone else is just going to change it because the other person whined a little.
    Depending on their feedback, I am willing to give people a chance too, lately CP has been slow. But if they won't communicate with me or the trader, then why waste time, let people know they are an issue. I would trade with people with neutrals depending on the reason, I do change them on occasion to give the full story if they just say bad trader etc or the person did not give them a chance to rectify.
    PammieD and Bronwen like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    For the last 6 months or so I would say I would update my tradelist to remove items that I had traded and people were still somehow able to view something I had erased weeks later. I know this because the format of my TL is very specific so I can tell when someone copies text from it and pastes it in a PM. Its really hard because then I have to let the person know that somehow they are viewing that these coupons are still available because they are listed on my TL but infact I actually took them off weeks ago. Is anyone else having this issue? I also only have 1 tradelist so its not possible they got it from a different one.

The problem is the link in your signature. I just checked it now. It brings us to a trade thread that was expired October 3rd.

It has been an on going issue, because I remember that sometime back in September, when I was checking trade threads, I was checking yours through a link and it was either a very old thread, that had not been updated in a long time or it was expired. Took me a while to realize it, and I remember being disappointed because you had several things on it I was interest in.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I traded with her on another forum and I never got my end despite numerous PMs. Even met her IRL. A few months went by and she wanted to trade more coupons thinking I forgot the past or something? DUH. Do I look like I have an "L" on my forehead?
    Candini and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Anyone who has not spoken to me by PM missing a train or trade from mhmartel?
    I started my first train and MHMartel was the 2nd person to join. I never received her envelope and had to carry on the train without her because she hasn't responded to my PM's and it has shown her on while I am writing her and other times throughout the day!

How should we be rating this? Should everyone from the train live feedback for him/her or just me as the conductor because I had to send all the coupons meant for MHMartel back to the other people!
    hijinx25 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A VWT train? As long as you gave the envie enough time to arrive (we have some conductors that wait a week and call it lost) I would leave neutral. While the people were not out coupons, they could have used/traded them in the mean time, spent extra postage including them and it delayed the train plus poor communication if PMs are not answered

It would also just be you as the conductor to leave feedback
    hijinx25 and SavinMoney like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

My understanding is that leaving a trade rating is not required.

Has that changed?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is preferred but not required. But in cases where a trader is causing issues, leaving one will help others know there may be an issue
    ~ ~ ~

Page 408 of 450 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Thread Information