User Tag List

Page 224 of 450 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ya, no cash for coupons. If someones asking for paypal or cash I need to know.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Yes... she said that GC's wouldn't be of use for her. I believed that it was because her family had a rough time, and this would be easier for her.

Bad ?
    yes... lol
    i dont want to say anything bad because we all make mistakes but....
    thats like the no1 no no when it comes to trading coupons.
    Its even on a sticky for trading rules in the trading forum...

i believe yes you did get taken.

but you can learn from this mistake
    so dont feel to horrible

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    i notice that it says one person is in the hospital BUT trying to make good on her trades. I don't really think that in that particular situation the person should be put on to a black list, but that is just my opinon.
    ''Tammy7769 In hospital, trying to make good on trades.
    1*04 Cr***wood Drive *E Medicine Hat, Alberta T*A 7S8''
    ''
    Well until they do make good on all of them they stay on. I have not had any communication with her at all, and I've msgd her several times.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Bella please msg me the details.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

will do
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Remember, it's your trade. If your not comfortable with the terms or what they are offering just politely say no and walk away. If they start harassing you please esculate it to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie
    i notice that it says one person is in the hospital BUT trying to make good on her trades. I don't really think that in that particular situation the person should be put on to a black list, but that is just my opinon.
    ''Tammy7769 In hospital, trying to make good on trades.
    1*04 Cr***wood Drive *E Medicine Hat, Alberta T*A 7S8''

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Well until they do make good on all of them they stay on. I have not had any communication with her at all, and I've msgd her several times.

You have lot of work sally.......

Tammy7769 send my end and complete their trade with me after the hospital, she requested all people that didn't received her trades to remember her. I did and I get my end.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Sally ;

What's going on with the people who are low-balling you to no end. I can handle that, I say no (although I am insulted) but i'm scared they'll low-ball a newbie and make the newbie feel as if thats a 'good deal'. Like this was 2 FPC's for 2 regular coupons.. THAT WEREN'T EVEN ON MY WL.

or people asking cash for coupons. I brought it up with someone and they said because you can track a GC. (The first bill I sent went missing, and the second I guess she got - It was a week and she kept messaging me so I re-sent one because I was scared she'd give me a negative rating) Did I just get taken?

*sigh*
    I hear you, Bella.

There are a few people lately that want an arm and a leg for their coupons but want you to give up yours for a couple of LV coupons. It's very frustrating.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    If you're in the hospital, when can you go couponing If you're facing a family crisis, and are unable to keep up with trades, when are you able to go to a store and use all the coupons you got During family emergencies, you're eating take out and hospital food. And usually the only time you're at home is to sleep for 3 hours and do laundry, or get clean clothes.

If you're child is in the hospital, why are you on a forum trading coupons? Im pretty sure 99.999% of parents, would be in the hospital WITH their child, and coupons would be the last thing on their mind.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around all these stories
    My little one was in hospital last week and after sleeping by his bed for two nights I came home long enough to grab a few items and send a couple of messages asking to drop out of trains. I couldn't get my mind around anything to do with coupons then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Ya, no cash for coupons. If someones asking for paypal or cash I need to know.
    When I first started someone wanted $8 for $50 of FPC. I never felt comfortable with the situation and after a couple of messages from the person I walked away.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

I don't get how a GC can't be of use to someone. There's always a store and yes having a tracking number on it is definitely a big benefit.

Being scammed sucks though. Even if it's only coupons- we could still have use them ourselves or traded them to someone else to get what we need. You gotta be pretty low to steal coupons, I think.

As a result of this I've been asking all newbies to send first. Sucks for them because they have to wait longer for their end but it is what it is.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Couldn`t agree more. People want Hv and fpc`s for nothing now. Even when ppl post about new coupons and put about trading they want FPC`s and Hv only!!!!!! For LV coupons. It`s just crazy!!
    Sally ;

What's going on with the people who are low-balling you to no end. I can handle that, I say no (although I am insulted) but i'm scared they'll low-ball a newbie and make the newbie feel as if thats a 'good deal'. Like this was 2 FPC's for 2 regular coupons.. THAT WEREN'T EVEN ON MY WL.

or people asking cash for coupons. I brought it up with someone and they said because you can track a GC. (The first bill I sent went missing, and the second I guess she got - It was a week and she kept messaging me so I re-sent one because I was scared she'd give me a negative rating) Did I just get taken?

*sigh*

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post

This person is really strange. To fake their own internet death, how creepy is that!
    Sadly, I've seen that kind of thing happen every couple of years on various boards in the past 20-odd years

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Sadly, I've seen that kind of thing happen every couple of years on various boards in the past 20-odd years
    Uhuh.. There are lots of scammers on the internet. Our family went through a horrible time in the last year. Lost my job due to sudden back to back illnesses from me and then my wife, lost our home and were homeless for a month. Lived with our 7 children in a relatives summer bungalow with electricity, but no heat other than the fireplace, and no running water. Had to collect it from the lake in buckets. Snow was still on the ground, it was cold. Had to drive the kids 40 miles to school and back each day. Scary time.

I didn't post about any of that here when it was happening because there are scammers out there who fake stories like that to get money from people. I didn't want anyone to think that was me.

Things are much better now, btw.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Uhuh.. There are lots of scammers on the internet. Our family went through a horrible time in the last year. Lost my job due to sudden back to back illnesses from me and then my wife, lost our home and were homeless for a month. Lived with our 7 children in a relatives summer bungalow with electricity, but no heat other than the fireplace, and no running water. Had to collect it from the lake in buckets. Snow was still on the ground, it was cold. Had to drive the kids 40 miles to school and back each day. Scary time.

I didn't post about any of that here when it was happening because there are scammers out there who fake stories like that to get money from people. I didn't want anyone to think that was me.

Things are much better now, btw.
    So glad to hear that things are better for you and your family now. I don't post the sad things that happen in life either, I like to keep it personal, and am always wary of those that do, especially when they are asking for help.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cia View Post
    So glad to hear that things are better for you and your family now. I don't post the sad things that happen in life either, I like to keep it personal, and am always wary of those that do, especially when they are asking for help.
    Thanks, and exactly. There are people who use stories like this to scam people. It's hard to believe anyone online when they're asking for money.

Thread Information