User Tag List

Page 223 of 450 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

If you're in the hospital, when can you go couponing If you're facing a family crisis, and are unable to keep up with trades, when are you able to go to a store and use all the coupons you got During family emergencies, you're eating take out and hospital food. And usually the only time you're at home is to sleep for 3 hours and do laundry, or get clean clothes.

If you're child is in the hospital, why are you on a forum trading coupons? Im pretty sure 99.999% of parents, would be in the hospital WITH their child, and coupons would be the last thing on their mind.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around all these stories

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    If you're in the hospital, when can you go couponing If you're facing a family crisis, and are unable to keep up with trades, when are you able to go to a store and use all the coupons you got During family emergencies, you're eating take out and hospital food. And usually the only time you're at home is to sleep for 3 hours and do laundry, or get clean clothes.

If you're child is in the hospital, why are you on a forum trading coupons? Im pretty sure 99.999% of parents, would be in the hospital WITH their child, and coupons would be the last thing on their mind.

well said
    theyre all fake as i said before

you know i never realized the mystique and missesta part until sally pointed it out

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well a lot of the time its the wording, if you were owed something for your services or time to collect the coupons then it really is fraud if they didnt intend on sending out your part of the deal.

Its up to you guys but im sure theres a local Oshawa number to call and at least report her. Her playing dead is one of the saddest things I've seen ever.

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Well a lot of the time its the wording, if you were owed something for your services or time to collect the coupons then it really is fraud if they didnt intend on sending out your part of the deal.

Its up to you guys but im sure theres a local Oshawa number to call and at least report her. Her playing dead is one of the saddest things I've seen ever.

even if you didnt trade with them
    one thing im surprised about is that she told me she would send her part out first

im kinda scared to do trades with new members now i know not all are bad but after seeing djstar8 and now her

i feel so bad for you sally

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

i did a trade with missesata months back and i never received my end of the trade cant believe ppl go so low..
    i cant believe she posted her friend died!!!!
    i actually thot it was real!

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post

EXACTLY!!!!

This person is really strange. To fake their own internet death, how creepy is that!

I came looking for *mystique* because I noticed her thread had disappeared from the deals section figured I would find her here.
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Trading Score
    139 (99%)

Sally, are we able to delete Lizabeth's train thread, if she is a fraud? Here is the link
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/236191-...s-left-canada/
    Thanks

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i notice that it says one person is in the hospital BUT trying to make good on her trades. I don't really think that in that particular situation the person should be put on to a black list, but that is just my opinon.
    '

''
    Last edited by AmberLab; Mon, Oct 3rd, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: removed address - give it to Sally instead please.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well, until they make good on their existing trades, they shouldnt be making new ones. Sally has removed people from the blacklist before, its not like you have to stay on there forever but typically, you should be sending as soon as the trade is finalised so there shouldnt be a backlog (unless its trains that come in when you are in hospital)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

you guys say crispiecream is sully ????
    I did a trade with her and I got my end of the trade from her back
    she seemed very nice...
    Maybe she was just trying to get her trade rating up??
    Last edited by bricon1621; Mon, Oct 3rd, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sally ;

What's going on with the people who are low-balling you to no end. I can handle that, I say no (although I am insulted) but i'm scared they'll low-ball a newbie and make the newbie feel as if thats a 'good deal'. Like this was 2 FPC's for 2 regular coupons.. THAT WEREN'T EVEN ON MY WL.

or people asking cash for coupons. I brought it up with someone and they said because you can track a GC. (The first bill I sent went missing, and the second I guess she got - It was a week and she kept messaging me so I re-sent one because I was scared she'd give me a negative rating) Did I just get taken?

*sigh*
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    or people asking cash for coupons. I brought it up with someone and they said because you can track a GC. (The first bill I sent went missing, and the second I guess she got - It was a week and she kept messaging me so I re-sent one because I was scared she'd give me a negative rating) Did I just get taken?

*sigh*
    YOU SENT CASH FOR COUPONS?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes... she said that GC's wouldn't be of use for her. I believed that it was because her family had a rough time, and this would be easier for her.

Bad ?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes... she said that GC's wouldn't be of use for her. I believed that it was because her family had a rough time, and this would be easier for her.

Bad ?

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bricon1621 View Post
    you guys say crispiecream is sully ????
    I did a trade with her and I got my end of the trade from her back
    she seemed very nice...
    Maybe she was just trying to get her trade rating up??
    As one of Sully's victims, if I recall, she/he/it made good on a few trades to start, just enough so that people gave her the benefit of the doubt. If it IS Sully, maybe you got lucky and are one of the first few..

Thread Information