User Tag List

Page 311 of 450 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Also thought I should mention that you don't have to worry about me giving out any wrong coupons Even though I had my envelope out fast as all heck, everything is in order and i think everyone got their biggest wishes in my envelope

Just too full of myself.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I've pretty much stopped riding trains all together. I joined ONE recently because it was 50+ feedback.

Average BP now is 3 stamps + $1.25 to mail the train. That means I need to take out at least twice that for the train to even be worth it to me and most of the time I take out one coupon, so it's a waste.

Too many trains are being run with "generic" coupons and too many active trains for certain people. If someone runs 20 trains at a time, the quality of coupons is not going to be that great and yet I still have to pay nearly $3 to ride it in HOPES I may get something I could use.

So I don't.

With how big the site has gotten and the greed that is starting to take over the coupon community I think it's time to put some cemented train rules in place for both riders and conductors. Seems there are pretty valid complaints from both sides.
    ~~ i just scored a FREE wireless printer thanks to SWAGBUCKS! The reward community that works! Sign up now to try it out -- http://www.swagbucks.com/lilmonke

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Sorry I used yours as an example. It's not terrible otherwise I wouldn't have joined your train. I DO like your rule about having online coupons though, I mean the VWT's that I have hosted got ridiculous, everyone had high value coupons for every point... I guess that was my problem for doing a point system train. Some people had $3 Tim's GC as their 4 point option! Who in their right mind is going to send someone a $3 GC plus coupons on a train. I mean it isn't gauranteed that the person who sends the GC is going to come out with great coupons in the end... is it?!

It does make sense asking for more, if you expect to get wrong coupons. That way when you have to replace someones coupon, you technically aren't out anything. I understand that far too well as I have had to replace quite a few coupons on my trains. That's why I personally gave up on hosting them, I put a lot of work into organizing and stuff how hard was it for the person who was sending out to be organized to.

I haven't been in the train exchange for a while, so I am not sure what to expect with BP's and such. But FPC's and GC's as a BP?!? Seriously people. That's just as bad as people offering you $8 in low value coupons and wanting a GC in return!
    Also thought I should mention that you don't have to worry about me giving out any wrong coupons Even though I had my envelope out fast as all heck, everything is in order and i think everyone got their biggest wishes in my envelope

Just too full of myself.
    haha no worries, I know what you mean though about the gc's as BP's and in wishlists. I have the online coupon rule so that its some what fairt to those who can't get their hands on the great tear pads and syuff. I never allow GC's in my train. I think we're here for coupons, not gc's although I did see 1 slip past me. eek! Sorry about that!
    And your absolutely right why send a GC or FPC when you might get just basicall crap on your end. I send FPC's to people have have done trains with before, and whatnot but never as a bp.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

gees I need to get spell check on this thing, ha!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Need help please. I did a trade back on Dec 19th. My envelope made it to the recipiant but I never received mine. I sent a PM and she said she would mail out another envelope on Jan 13th. I have yet to receive this trade. This SC'er has a 167 trade rating. What should I do now

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

That's weird to have 2 envelopes go missing. Is the person still in contact with you? I'd send a PM and tell her/him what's happened. Has the person logged on lately or totally MIA now?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    That's weird to have 2 envelopes go missing. Is the person still in contact with you? I'd send a PM and tell her/him what's happened. Has the person logged on lately or totally MIA now?
    I thought it was kind of odd to, to have 2 envelopes go missing. I sent her a message about two weeks ago when I had received a mystery envelope in the mail, I thought it might have been from her. But it was'nt. And she assured me she did send it out. I just checked and she has been logged in. Im just so confused. She has a excellent trade rating yet I have had 2 envelopes from her go MIA. I would hate to give her either a neutral or negative trade rating if it's CP fault,. But if this heaven forbid a case of her just not sending me anything in return I would want others to know so they don't trade with this individual. What to do, what to do, what to do

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I thought it was kind of odd to, to have 2 envelopes go missing. I sent her a message about two weeks ago when I had received a mystery envelope in the mail, I thought it might have been from her. But it was'nt. And she assured me she did send it out. I just checked and she has been logged in. Im just so confused. She has a excellent trade rating yet I have had 2 envelopes from her go MIA. I would hate to give her either a neutral or negative trade rating if it's CP fault,. But if this heaven forbid a case of her just not sending me anything in return I would want others to know so they don't trade with this individual. What to do, what to do, what to do
    Thats a hard one, I myself just received a trade I did back at the begining of dec. I knew with the Chritmas rush that it could have gone missing or been misplaced. A few coupons I can't use cause they expired in dec but at least it made it to me. In your case I would maybe wait 1 more week and see if it shows. I know it sucks but 2 envies from the same person sounds a little fishy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Need help please. I did a trade back on Dec 19th. My envelope made it to the recipiant but I never received mine. I sent a PM and she said she would mail out another envelope on Jan 13th. I have yet to receive this trade. This SC'er has a 167 trade rating. What should I do now
    Did you verify the address?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    Did you verify the address?
    Just checked the PM's again and my address is right. I will PM this SC'er if nothing shows up in tomorrows mail and go from there.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Thats a hard one, I myself just received a trade I did back at the begining of dec. I knew with the Chritmas rush that it could have gone missing or been misplaced. A few coupons I can't use cause they expired in dec but at least it made it to me. In your case I would maybe wait 1 more week and see if it shows. I know it sucks but 2 envies from the same person sounds a little fishy.
    That's what I thought might have happened with the first envelope. I figure with the holidays things would be slow. But to not have received the second one yet seems a little weird.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

So I have a question.. I did a trade with a lady, and she said she didn't get mine, so I sent another envie out to her. The first one showed up and then second showed up the next day. Would you ask for your replacement back? she informed me that they arrived and she'd leave feedback. I was just surprised she didn't offer to send the second back. Should I just ask her to leave a raok rating for the second? This has never happened to me before so Im kinda sitting here scratching my head.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Conducting is not as easy as some may think. The happiness of all riders depends on 1 person, the conductor. Conductors SHOULD check all bundles and fix all errors. Most of the time, the error is just a mistake. We are human folks, mistakes happen. Most conductors will use their own stamps and/or coupons to fix the mistake of a rider as to not hold up the entire train waiting for replacement stamps/coupons.

Asking for 4 P stamps as a BP is not unreasonable. 95% of the time, it does take the 3 stamps to send back the envie. The conductor gets to keep 1 stamp. $0.61 to ensure you get coupons you were wishing for doesn’t seem unfair to me.

Each conductor/train has their own rules. If you don’t like them, don’t like the boarding pass; don’t like the other riders, etc........ Pass on joining. Join another train that has a more comfortable boarding pass.

I personally state the rule “no gift cards”. Other conductors allow it. I might still ride those trains but I choose not to send gift cards. Most wishlists have enough choices.

Some of the boarding passes are “higher” but with good reason. I’m going to use Coyote00 as an example. She consistently has prizes that are STELLAR! Examples would be: $3 Tim Card, $5 Wal-Mart Card, 10 P stamps, FPC’s, Call-ins, etc--- these are all on 1 train. These trains are being called “VWT GAME TRAINS”. They are a blast. Many laughs. So, I look at is a $3.66(5 P stamps) to get an envie of coupons I want and some entertainment.

I understand that some people don’t enjoy trains. It is unfortunate that some riders have had bad experiences, but please try to remember that there are some FANTASTIC conductors out there and some EXCELLENT riders that share great coupons.

Just my thoughts....
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Thu, Feb 9th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    So I have a question.. I did a trade with a lady, and she said she didn't get mine, so I sent another envie out to her. The first one showed up and then second showed up the next day. Would you ask for your replacement back? she informed me that they arrived and she'd leave feedback. I was just surprised she didn't offer to send the second back. Should I just ask her to leave a raok rating for the second? This has never happened to me before so Im kinda sitting here scratching my head.
    If it was me, I would offer to send one back, whichever the sender wished. But that may just be me. I'd politely ask for one back, or maybe another envelope from her?

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OgresWife View Post
    If it was me, I would offer to send one back, whichever the sender wished. But that may just be me. I'd politely ask for one back, or maybe another envelope from her?
    I wa thinking the same but not sure if she would send one back. LOL
    Ikinda don't want to be pushy, or come off pushy, and she has left feedback yet either lol

Thread Information