User Tag List

Page 339 of 450 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I sent a train once to jenp (my second train ever) mailed it out Aug 26th or 28th (lastyear) and she didn't receive it until october! I mean wow. She only live 4 hours away same province. Sometimes CP losses things, but finds them again. Hopefully you didn't get "duped" and that it'll arrive shortly. Did you try Pm'ing the person. I find communication is key. I did a gc trade twice with the same lady the first one was super fast less then a week (im in MB and shes in BC) but the second took alot longer from me to her 2 weeks and her to me 5. So sometimes its just a waiting game. I know it sucks but other then that there is nothign else we can do but sit and stare at out mail boxes. I dont like leaving negatives and always hope for the best. I have my fingers crossed you get yout trade soon
    Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I always wait at least a month before being concerned. However, if a trade doesn't feel right from the beginning I don't go through with it.
    Thanks for the advice. I found it quite odd that while making the trade agreement, she didn't ask me for my mailing addy nor has she asked me if I received her end yet. She doesn't appear to be a very good communicator. She did post in a thread that she received some coupons (on the same day the other person near her received my trade) but claimed they weren't from me. Fair enough...but this is why it really irks me when people don't leave trader ratings! As for what you say cherielake, you may not like to leave negative ratings but I do think they are very important. If you've had a negative experience with a certain trader, leaving neg feedback can mean saving the next person from being scammed or cheated by them. Why the fear? It's not like you're leaving neg feedback out of malicious intent.

Anyway, I will keep the thread updated...
    Last edited by salady; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: stupid typos
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

situation is fixed
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    im so mad right now.
    Im hosting two trains,
    one of which was across canada train.
    it went to the first two riders, and apparently when it came to the third rider, she didnt want anything in it so she mailed it back to ME instead of the next rider and used the previous riders BP to mail it to me.
    So she stole the previous riders BP to mail to me, and didnt include any BP of her own!
    WTH! oh man , if people dont understand how to ride a train, they shouldnt ride them!
    I'm sorry your train messed-up. .. That's one of the reasons i dont do trains..too much can go wrong.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

What means MIA?

Thanks

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Missing in action.

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    What means MIA?

Thanks

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I PMed my trade and she confirmed that she received my end of the trade today which I mailed on May 24 (only going 40 minutes from me!!) She didn't bother telling me without me having to ask her neither did she leave a trader rating. I'm still waiting on hers and when I PMed her, she was very rude and defensive in her PMs. Claims to also not have received some of my PMs. Tone of her PMs are unpleasant. So I figure I'll be getting the run around with this one...the wait continues! Should not have gone through with this trade...didn't feel right from the beginning.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am still waiting on a few trades from May 24. IMO way too early to panic cause CP is SLOW!!!LOL!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I am still waiting on a few trades from May 24. IMO way too early to panic cause CP is SLOW!!!LOL!
    Erm...who said I was panicking? I asked up there ^^^ what is a reasonable time to wait for trades to arrive and am prepared to wait a month. I just find the whole dealing with this person to be quite negative and also odd she didn't find it fit to inform me she had received my end of the trade or leave a rating because they are "too busy"...and I'm told this when they are posting on the forum all day.
    Last edited by salady; Mon, Jun 4th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Erm...who said I was panicking? I asked up there ^^^ what is a reasonable time to wait for trades to arrive and am prepared to wait a month. I just find the whole dealing with this person to be quite negative and also odd she didn't find it fit to inform me she had received my end of the trade or leave a rating because they are "too busy"...and I'm told this when they are posting on the forum all day.
    Sorry I assumed you were panicking when you posted in the bad trader thread. I always leave a trade rating as soon as I receive a trade but for some reason some traders do not if ever.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I just wanted to post that bc I do so many trades, if people don't leave their user name on the envie or inside, I don't leave a trade rating. So, if we have done trades within the past few months and you haven't received one, that is why. Also, let me know what and when and when I confirm I will.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I just wanted to post that bc I do so many trades, if people don't leave their user name on the envie or inside, I don't leave a trade rating. So, if we have done trades within the past few months and you haven't received one, that is why. Also, let me know what and when and when I confirm I will.
    Don't people usually include their username on the return addy? I know I always do.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Don't people usually include their username on the return addy? I know I always do.
    I might not put it on the return address but I do put a note inside my envie saying it's from me with my user name.
    gracesmommy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I have many that do neither and so it makes it impossible to leave feedback. I always do too!
    flyingdutch likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I always leave a note inside the envie with my username on it so they know who it's from. I also keep track of my trades in excel where I jot down who I'm trading with, what they are sending me and what I'm sending them. So on occassions where they don't leave their username, I can trace who it was through excel. It helps to stay organized!
    aussie and flyingdutch like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I do this as well! It's much easier to see everything in one place than searching through PMs

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I always leave a note inside the envie with my username on it so they know who it's from. I also keep track of my trades in excel where I jot down who I'm trading with, what they are sending me and what I'm sending them. So on occassions where they don't leave their username, I can trace who it was through excel. It helps to stay organized!

Thread Information