User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

ok I have another peeve-someone who claims to be a friend and even added me as a friend on facebook that I used to know never ansers my emails and never answers back on the wall thing and yet she won't tell me she has a problem even tho it is obvious. I try several times to say hi how are you doing? and she has never answered back. I feel like asking her straight out what her problem is but it would be a waste of my time because she already ignores me. I don't send anything too frequently either. Sometimes it is almost like it is for looks that she has me on her friend list. Is it wrong to unfriend a person? if she didn't like me she never should have added me as a friend. But even when I knew her in person she would talk to me but just kind of the minimal stuff and then go. I add people as friends not to increase my numbers but because I genuinly think of the person as someone I consider a friend and want to communicate with. Sorry-I am just having issues with it.
    Last edited by dealsniffer; Thu, Oct 15th, 2009 at 01:21 AM.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Don't get my started on the bus.. today's pet peerve our furnish. Over the summer a new furnish and water heater were put in. Both in the basement 10ft from where my room is. Both very loud. The water heater likes to go off a different hours of the night and the furnish went off this morning at 5am waking me up and then went off a few minutes later. I just about took a baseball bat to it
    One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

pac, there might be something wrong with the piping; neither the furnace nor the water heater should be loud like that....

dealsniffer - drop the so-called friend - she obviously wanted you just as a number.

Peeve for me - the darned snow....

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

thanks Natalka for the advice and the snow hit you huh? I feel for you! on the bright side if our weather continues to hit you-it should warm up again!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Dealsniffer I agree with Natalka...some people are just concerned about numbers not the actually people which is so wrong!

Peeved that we had no fall this year..it got so cold so fast....today is BRRR

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Yes, I had a friend like that who added me on Facebook, then never responded to anything I said to her. So I dropped her!

Another one who added me a few months ago, I really don't know her very well. Awhile back I noticed that she and a coworker of mine are also friends. So I posted on the coworkers wall, asked her how they knew each other.

The 'friend' in question who knows my coworker went BALLISTIC. She wrote on the coworker's wall to not answer my question, she would 'deal with' me herself, and why are some people SO nosy!

I was floored! I was thinking, do you not GET what Facebook is about? I replied back never mind, forget I asked, I don't want to know anymore! She kept going on and on.

Z

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

[quote=Natalka;1371079]pac, there might be something wrong with the piping; neither the furnace nor the water heater should be loud like that....

Furance -thanks! I knew I was spelling it wrong but my sleep deprived brain doesn't seem to want to work today.

The sad thing is that the water heater has been fixed twice. When it was first put in you could hear it up stairs and it sounded like a motorcycle.

The problem is that i'm a really light sleeper so any noise tends to wake me up. They both just make this rumbling noise that I can't stand
    One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity

Jenny~Bear
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My pet peeve is babies!!!

Why does it feel like everyone I know is currently pregnant and most of them having even been trying for very long!!! I swear that everywhere I look there are ads for baby products or pictures of cute smiling babies.... Even the bus is not safe as the woman who sat down beside me on the TTC this morning had a cute little baby bump....

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against babies.... It's just that I want one so badly it doesn't seem fair that everyone else gets one before I do =(
    Wanna earn free gift cards just for searching the web? Join SWAGBUCKS http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jennybear

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Spice, I totally understand; I've been there TTC (the baby one, not the transit, lol!).
    A really important thing is not to get down on yourself and the situation, because that stresses you, then it ends up being a vicious cycle... and you need to be positive and open!
    Wishing you baby dust!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    ok I have another peeve-someone who claims to be a friend and even added me as a friend on facebook that I used to know never ansers my emails and never answers back on the wall thing and yet she won't tell me she has a problem even tho it is obvious. I try several times to say hi how are you doing? and she has never answered back. I feel like asking her straight out what her problem is but it would be a waste of my time because she already ignores me. I don't send anything too frequently either. Sometimes it is almost like it is for looks that she has me on her friend list. Is it wrong to unfriend a person? if she didn't like me she never should have added me as a friend. But even when I knew her in person she would talk to me but just kind of the minimal stuff and then go. I add people as friends not to increase my numbers but because I genuinly think of the person as someone I consider a friend and want to communicate with. Sorry-I am just having issues with it.
    I'm going through a similar situation, but with an ex g/f. She added me as a friend on facebook, we hung out once, (i was nice, not hurtful or anything) now she ignores me, doesn't reply to my messages. Been like this for 2 months, and i finally just gave up. Still have her on my list tho.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

2 annoyances today.

Silly woman sitting beside me on the subway kept whacking me with her elbow as she tried to put on her make-up. I was nice, I didn't elbow her back...although I did cross my fingers that the train would stop suddenly so she could end up with a lovely lipstick image on her cheek.

Second rant is about people getting coupons from the store. I picked up a booklet that had recipes & a coupon inside. Only someone had gotten to it earlier & not only ripped out the coupon, but tore half the recipe out. Now how am I supposed to know what ingredients are needed?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I am annoyed by this pain I have under my left arm and the Dr keep telling me its muscle....I am not convinced!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ambiguous expiry dates. I just threw away a whole box of cookies because I couldn't figure out if 10SE09 is Sept 10 2009 or Sept 09 2010. Really, how much more would it have cost them to print out a 4 digit year.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

it's date, month, year.
    Shoot, I'd eat cookies just a month over the suggested date, lol!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thompson_am View Post
    I was thinking about pet peeves today and the one that I've seen a lot in the last few days is when someone is crossing the street at an intersection and they insist on crossing at a diaginol and taking twice as long to cross. I can't turn because they are walking on the road, usually slowly.

Amber

LOL I read that and realized I have that peeve. And yes they walk like they are taking a nice leisurely stroll, and I often find they have been young/teenagers busy gabbing with friends and/or on their cells. Which brings me to another...

The ones, often with earphones on or the gabbing/texting on their cell, and not checking traffic around them. What's better, knowing you had the right of way or being maimed for life?
    The smart ones look at you and I always wait for that eye contact and then I give a nod, acknowledging that I see them.

*end rant*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information