User Tag List

Page 1075 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 75 575 975 1025 1065 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1085 1125 1175 1575 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thank you for all the new words everyone! Finally caught up - 90% of the words with expiries for 9/20 all worked for me today

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

It's been a while since I've last been here. I so missed every single post. Thanks everyone!
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is WANGLE for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/20/11.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Do we still have an excel log for these words. I think it was Andit who did it? Correct me if I'm wrong. If yes, where can I find it? Thanks
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is SINKABLE for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/20/11.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks everyone, trying to keep up with everything! Sooo busy lately!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The Essentials of Fabulous

The Essentials of Fabulous shows you how to set yourself apart in this "whatever" world by paying scrupulous attention to detail--how passion, enthusiasm, attitude, superior manners and a terrific style will catapult you right into the fabulous pantheon. We are in an era where text messages are sent as thank-you notes, break-ups are done over e-mail, and athletic gear has become standard outside of the gym. "Whatever" is part of our vernacular. Whatever happened to detail? People today have lost innate joie de vivre--pride in appearance, engaging conversation, and general civilities--yet society seems to have an overarching sense of ennui, sadness, and inability to put their best foot forward. The Essentials of Fabulous is author Ellen Lubin-Sherman's answer to all of this--a wake-up call to all of us. Whether you are an artist, a CEO, a boomer, a baker, or a mom, an empty nester or a diva new to your career, you can reinvent yourself simply by tending to detail--the warmth of your smile, the shine of your shoe, the way you put away your BlackBerry when dining with a friend, the thank-you note that you mail rather than e-mail. It requires respect for old-world courtliness as well as adapting to the latest technology; it means wearing paste jewels and driving caps and vividly green socks...and listening to that all-talk radio inside your head that makes you want to do cartwheels because you're you. Being fabulous requires enthusiasm, a love of purpose and people (and yourself!), and a passion for living that's more contagious than chicken pox. These things and more will leave them saying, "She's fabulous!" You don't have to be connected to get to the top. All you have to do is master the details. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Quest For The Dress

Over the course of a thirty-year career designing bridal gowns, author Nancy Di Fabbio has dealt with every possible crisis a bride-to-be may face, including an inherited dress several sizes too small, overly helpful relatives, and impossibly tight budgets. With a girl-friendly approach, she takes you by the hand and walks you through the labyrinth of bridal gown preperations. Her fashion sense and straight talk will be reassuring to a nervous newbie, and second- (or third-) timer as well. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

200 point BTS words good thru 9/30/11
    ADULTEROUS
    AGGRANDIZE
    AMENDS
    BEGGAR
    BELL
    COMPLY
    COOT
    COPYCAT
    EMIR
    FLESHLY
    FORENSIC
    HARASSMENT
    HELPMATE
    INVENTORY
    LUMINOUS
    MEMORIZATION
    METRO
    NONEXEMPT
    OLD
    ORAL
    PARTICULAR
    PERCALE
    PRIVATEER
    SCANDALMONGER
    SEDIMENTATION
    STIFLE
    SUBSERVIENT
    TORPEDO

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing words cesme77, leftie, Poppy, and NewfieGirl69.

Thank you for prize postings Anne99 and manzervite. One of the books made me laugh not only because of the title yet description of contents- “The Essentials of Fabulous”. What no “Basics of Fierce”? I’m all for old school manners, etiquette yet what’s up with that title? Now I know I have to retire the word fabulous if it’s supposed to be a young generation attention getter.

Really stinks having to go back to work when you should be home getting more rest, leftie! Change in the seasons can’t be good for getting over illness. I am a baby and can’t imagine having to work with a jolting headache. Hope you feel healthy soon!

Thank you for answering frugalkitty, Anne99. Hope you keep at it, frugalkitty, as it will be worth it one day when you can redeem points for a free prize.

I’m glad to hear your friend is stubborn, Andit, as I’m praying that helps her to a speedy recovery. I’m happy she has a reliable friend in you. It would be so easy for her to fall into depression so it’s wonderful to have you cheering her on! Bless. Quincy in your purse, so cute!

sk43213, feel free to post a pic of Emmet Cat. I am computer challenged so I’ll understand if you don’t know how to do so. I don’t either.

HA, user-id, is there a fart professional? Somewhere out there guys are practicing after watching that clip, too funny!

Pearls, thank you for filling us in on your NYC trip win. Good to now you are home safe and sound. It all probably went by too quick though. I got a kick out of the links…Dress code: Sultry Chic? I would be way too uncool for that scene. Good thing it seemed dark as I’d be blushing the entire time like a dork prude. Perhaps that’s why all the alcohol cause after all those drinks, maybe I wouldn’t be so uptight- tee hee hee.

Good to have you back, nej26!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

WEEKLY WORDS (worth 150pts, good thru 9/29/11)
    **Available for claiming 9/23/11**

AWOKE
    ETHEREAL
    FIREMAN
    GULP
    HALLMARK
    JURY
    NEUROSES
    OXIDATION
    PLAYACT
    SALESCLERK
    SPECTACULAR

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks everyone!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thank you all so much.
    cesme I love your post to noodge.

Thread Information