2 2.50%
  • I currently am trying to lose weight

57 71.25%
  • im trying to maintain my weight

12 15.00%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Id love to hear some of the things you sc'ers are doing to maintain or lose weight... and i dont mean "eating healthy and excercising" I mean more specific things... do you walk your dog every day for two hours? drink green tea every day?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I go jogging everyday down to the beach in the morning before I go to bed..well most mornings...for about an hour or so.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

apples? lol

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

oh yeah and I went vegan..that wasnt for weight though. I am trying to gain weight!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Nothing. I'd love to be a bit skinnier, but I find I can eat what I want and never gain an ounce at this weight.
    Gonna go get me a snack . . . mmmmm

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    apples? lol
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    oh yeah and I went vegan..that wasnt for weight though. I am trying to gain weight!
    vegetarians can be fat. trust me. i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Nothing. I'd love to be a bit skinnier, but I find I can eat what I want and never gain an ounce at this weight.
    Gonna go get me a snack . . . mmmmm
    lucky! i always tell my friends who are like that that im so jealous because the moment i start thinking about candies and cake, i can feel my butt getting bigger! lol!

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Think bub is on a apple eating spree...apple a day.
    I am pretty much the same as you Bumper..food doesnt effect my weight at all!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

walk the dog for 2 hours a day? Who has time for that lol!! Hahah for the 1.5 hours I would be carrying the weiner puppy hahah!
    I joined weight watchers online. This week im reading and learning next week I start.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    I am trying to gain weight!

I pretty much hate you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My diet changes depending on the time of year for two main reasons...one is because I attend univeristy for 8 months at a time and live off student loans...two is because I go home for the summer and grow a garden. I cook even more meals when I am at univeristy, I cook almost every meal that I eat (i.e. not a lot of eating out or resteraunts). We all know to eaty whole grains, multi-grains, and veggies. I know that I eat differently when it is a stressful time of year, but I am generally able to maintain a somewhat healthy weight.

I tend to lose weight in the summer because I have less stress (or at least a differnt kind). Gardening and walking are some of my favorite forms of exercise. I am planning on getting a pass to the civic centre this summer...that way I can go swimming.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    walk the dog for 2 hours a day? Who has time for that lol!! Hahah for the 1.5 hours I would be carrying the weiner puppy hahah!
    I joined weight watchers online. This week im reading and learning next week I start.

im not sure about the NEW program, but the old one works just as good ... and i can help you.if you need ANY help. honestly, paying for WW is fine and all, but you can get most of the info online at various websites and the rest i can help you with.

just a fyi!!!!!!

Belinda's Babblings

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

officially cutting back starting tomorrow.
    smaller portions, no junk, etc

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    im not sure about the NEW program, but the old one works just as good ... and i can help you.if you need ANY help. honestly, paying for WW is fine and all, but you can get most of the info online at various websites and the rest i can help you with.

just a fyi!!!!!!
    For sure but I got a fantastic deal, 43.50 for 3 months and no registration fees Thanks though I def will take you up on your offer you can be my drill seargant reminding me I want to wear hot pants

So anyways I figured the three months would give me a great start off to save things and understand it all then I can decide if I will continue my subscription or not.

I haven't lost anything since I had my youngest and quitting smoking 1.3 years ago made me pile on the pounds. Im actually going for a lot of testing tomorrow as I gained 30 pounds in just over a month and I've been way more active and eating better.
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Apr 6th, 2010 at 11:12 PM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

how many pts are you begining with (u dont have to say if you dont want to)
    I found it really annoying counting my pts, especially having to drink milk (4pts) and 2tsp oil (2pts). I had 20 pts i believe way back when i was on it and minus that stuff, i had 14 pts left to eat during the day.
    good luck though ,it really does work if you stick with it. my step mom lost i think 40lbs on weight watchers so

Belinda's Babblings

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

They started me on 30 points a day. I hope thats not hard to follow. I really hope that they figure out why ive been gaining like a maniac. Im presuming its my blood sugars going wonky again.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information