User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleIMG View Post
    That is so disgusting...people like this is what makes the government screw us over
    I don't get what you're saying about the gov't here? She was a person who faked cancer to raise money?

Anyways, I think this is awful, I hope she gets what she deserves. And she should return that money to a real Cancer charity, since she took it away from them!
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I was not surprised to read in a recent article that she's been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

When I first heard about this I was disgusted. Especially because last Wednesday my friend's 2 year old was diagnosed with cancer. I've seen how difficult this has been for them so far and it's horrifying that someone would actually pretend to be in a situation like that. Her lying could take credibility away from legit charities and fundraising causes. Before this story came out I'd been working on letters to various groups (Lions clubs, etc.) asking for financial assistance or support for my friend's and now I feel worried that people in real situations may not get the support they deserve because of that girl... it makes me almost want to not send my letters, but I know I have to at least try for them (their situation is so heartbreaking... a complicated story)
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    I was not surprised to read in a recent article that she's been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder
    If I were caught in a similar situation I would plead insanity too.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends and their baby. Stay positive no matter how hard it is. Please don't stop your fund raising efforts. Good folks will always want to help one another. My thoughts are with you and your friends.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

how disgusting!!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I have listened to the news regarding this and it is disgusting that she used so many people and stole money all for her selfish reasons. She is one of the many reasons people are closing their hearts and wallets to pleas for help. IMO she should be criminally charged with fraud and everything she stole should be returned to the Cancer Society.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    I have listened to the news regarding this and it is disgusting that she used so many people and stole money all for her selfish reasons. She is one of the many reasons people are closing their hearts and wallets to pleas for help. IMO she should be criminally charged with fraud and everything she stole should be returned to the Cancer Society.

Absolutely agree! Although I believe the money is long gone. However much it was, she should work it off ... I don't care if it's cleaning bed-pans at a terminally-ill facility.

Our justice system would rather resort to tossing her in jail for a short amount of time, then she's free as a bird...spending that 'hidden cash' any way she pleases.

Both disgust me.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

wow thats just low..

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I read that she has been charged. With 3 counts of theft under $5,000. She was arrested and appeared in court (via video) today and was remanded in custody til Monday.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Very glad that she's been charged with fraud.
    No excuses for what she has done.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Sometimes, I just have no words to adequately express the depth of my revulsion.

One of my best friends in high school died of bone cancer; my stepmother died from cancer that started in her lungs and went basically everywhere; a good friend's daughter went in and out of remission and finally died, at age eight, after four years of every conceivable painful procedure they could try to see if it would help...

I think that instead of making her volunteer at a cancer facility (God knows what she might do to the patients, she clearly has no morals), she should be taken to each patient in turn, so they can spit on her. Or worse.

I'm sure karma will get her, but I am way too impatient for that!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I definitely do not think she should volunteer with cancer patients - apparently she'd already been going to various cancer wards (I read Sick Kids somewhere, though I don't know how she'd be able to volunteer though them... maybe just went wandering/visiting on her own) interacting with patients...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    I definitely do not think she should volunteer with cancer patients - apparently she'd already been going to various cancer wards (I read Sick Kids somewhere, though I don't know how she'd be able to volunteer though them... maybe just went wandering/visiting on her own) interacting with patients...
    Dear Lord......what a bottom-feeder.

Screamy said it so well..."Sometimes, I just have no words to adequately express the depth of my revulsion."

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ive been following this the past couple of days on the news, disgusting.

BUT this is why benefits are getting less and less attendance. It seems theres a benefit dance or fundraiser for everyone these days.

Last year a family in this area had one for their child who has some major eye problems and they said they needed money to help out with expenses, missing work gas etc. The family is well known in this area and donations poured in.

Guess what there doing now...

building a 500k house.

BS!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Sally - that's just gross!

So fake-cancer woman was in court this morning, but since she couldn't provide a surety, she'll reappear on Wednesday. No parents or family members were there.

NOW, that made me think.... as a parent, what to do? Your child allegedly commits a serious crime - do you support the child or not? Just a physical presence in court, even if you don't bail them out of jail? I need to think on this.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information