User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Mercy, not the majority of them. My son was out of diapers just after his second birthday, often girls can be done by 18 months to two years. That's pretty similar for children amongst my family/friends.

It can be sometimes 'hard work' to do potty training, and I think that's mostly the reason why some parents let it go longer. (I know there can be circumstances where a child has a medical condition or something, then sometimes it takes longer... so I don't mean "all")
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Oct 29th, 2010 at 02:18 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Mine are about 18 months apart, give or take a few days. The oldest is a boy and the youngest is a girl. I tell you, some days I want to rip out my hair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We tried to have them closer than that, but it just didn't work out that way. They play together relatively well. My daughter is a bit (okay, not a bit - a whole lot) of a drama queen, so I'm constantly breaking them up, but they're still good kids.

It's all in what you think you can handle.

As for diapers, my son was a couple days shy of 2.5 when he was full time potty trained. I anticipate my daughter being even sooner than that.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I've started "potty training" and he's 7mo in the sense that I take him with me to the bathroom and explain I'm doing a pee pee and his dad takes him and he sees and he's explained to him as well. I figure if he sees what goes on he'll eventually comprehend. He hates being in a wet diaper so I don't suspect it will be that difficult.

My niece is STILL in diapers and she'll be 3 in Dec. I think it's in the way my SIL trained (or lack thereof) her kids. My nephew wasn't fully potty trained until this year and he just turned 6. He spent a week here and was fully trained by the time he left. He was only wearing an overnight diaper but still... I wouldn't let him drink after 8 and I woke him when I went to bed to pee and he never wet his bed. Having done that for a week he gained the confidence he needed and hasn't wet the bed since.

Im a good aunty
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    20 (95%)

I would say sooner My son is 5 months and I would like to get pregnant within 6 months but as we have to get a house first we will have to wait but if i had a choice i would have them closer in age

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information