User Tag List

Page 1216 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 216 716 1116 1166 1206 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1226 1266 1316 1716 2216 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,240 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok so mom is still in hospital she is sick again happened last night so idk whats up
    but I just got a phone call I scored a full time job and I start monday so probably wont get computer time hardly ever guess it all depends on my hours and if i have any afternoon time at home...i feel kind of bad that i accepted the job with mom still in hospital cause now there will be no one home to do all the cooking and cleaning and I sure as hell not doing everything around here when my sis only goes to school and im going to be working super long hours cause of christmas rush they said I will be getting more than full time work during Dec...with possible part or full time after the christmas rush sooo I will miss you guys since i wont get computer time at night with my sis doing homework and idk how many days i will get off or have an afternoon free guess it depends on my schedule am hoping its not too bad cause i will go through serious computer withdraw if i dont get to use it for a month!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Sorry your mom sick Rose and goodluck with the job..was gonna say something else but my brain has stopped working so cant remember..lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rose do not feel bad about taking the job while mom is out sick, I am sure she would want you out there and gaining experience and responsibility and helping out the family is other ways. Just remember when she goes come home she will be in alot of pain so regardless of how much you work, try to help her out Spoken like a true mom I guess

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL thanks ya so mom doesnt know i have the job yet so idk how she will like the fact that i now have to drive myself to belleville all winter LOL she is going to hate that cause she isnt allowed to drive for a month

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    this time when I voted it only gave me credit for 20 votes not 25
    never mind, my mistake

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Rose do not feel bad about taking the job while mom is out sick, I am sure she would want you out there and gaining experience and responsibility and helping out the family is other ways. Just remember when she goes come home she will be in alot of pain so regardless of how much you work, try to help her out Spoken like a true mom I guess

i will try to help her out but my point is if my sis is home at 3pm whats wrong with her helping out if im going to be gone till 11pm at night the last thing i want to do at 11pm is have to do the entire days worth of dishes when i dirtied none of them or clean up after people who have been home for 6 or more hours i know dad will help but my sis is lazy she will let on she has homework to avoid housework
    have to leave in a bit dad has to go get me put on the insurance for the car since i have to start driving it by myself now LOL wonder how much this is going to cost me since im a new driver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bumble View Post
    blondies-100 (from Mom's menu newsletter)
    thank you for the new word

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rose, maybe as the older sister and even include your dad have a little sit down with your sister and tell her she needs to help out alot now in the house. She should understand if you guys talk to her in a nice way about the responsibility needed from her here. Maybe your dad propose an extra allowance or something to motivate her to do some stuff and help out while you are working.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks fer da words. how is ev1 today?
    Last edited by newsnakeowner1978; Fri, Nov 28th, 2008 at 01:44 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I am bored..lol..maybe I will go walk the mall and wish I was rich..lol

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    I am bored..lol..maybe I will go walk the mall and wish I was rich..lol
    I'm bored too

But instead, I decided to embark on making an edible flower arrangement. I will post pics when I'm done. Hopefully it looks good . It's for a dinner party that we're attending tomorrow night.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I decided to not go out..bored and depressed all of a sudden..not sure why...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rose, maybe as the older sister and even include your dad have a little sit down with your sister and tell her she needs to help out alot now in the house. She should understand if you guys talk to her in a nice way about the responsibility needed from her here. Maybe your dad propose an extra allowance or something to motivate her to do some stuff and help out while you are working.
    I tried but idk if it will work maybe once dad yells at her enough
    we dont get allowance never have LOL nothing motivates her i could stick a million bucks in front of her nose and she would still sit on the couch and watch corner gas

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Haun, I think you are depressed because you were thinking about all the rich people out there and why they won't share their wealth with us ok now I am depressed too

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Haun, I think you are depressed because you were thinking about all the rich people out there and why they won't share their wealth with us ok now I am depressed too

I wish, I think it was cause my dh phoned and said boss was taking him out to lunch instead of us getting to go out. We rarely get to go out soit sucked..cant rememeber the last time i got to go out with my dh..now thats depressing!!

Thread Information