User Tag List

Page 1291 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 291 791 1191 1241 1281 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1301 1341 1391 1791 2291 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,365 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh SHOOT I knew I was forgetting something thing.

I need to know if anyone knows anything about this bread maker. Please I have read the reviews and some like it some hate it. So I figured I would ask all of you breakmakers out there to please give me your input..

Breadman TR875 2-Pound Breadmaker, Stainless Steel

Thanks

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

ns-my printer broke a few months ago...i bought a new one and my dh threw the old one out before taking the ink catridges out(they were the same ones needed for the new printer!!)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Oh SHOOT I knew I was forgetting something thing.

I need to know if anyone knows anything about this bread maker. Please I have read the reviews and some like it some hate it. So I figured I would ask all of you breakmakers out there to please give me your input..

Breadman TR875 2-Pound Breadmaker, Stainless Steel

Thanks
    mine is a black & decker and it works really well

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

good evening all.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

so I said i was excited for snow yesterday- we got it alright...WET SNOW unfortunately.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    ugha,

rtlady and petitefemme, thank you both for the christmas cards! they both arrived at the same time today! very nice surprise! you guys are awesome

btw RT: make sure if you send out more than one to someone, that it fits thru the idiot slot at the post office. if not, do it up in 2 envies. it's cheaper i found out.
    You are very welcome! Hopefully the little gifts inside you'll be able to find something to do with them
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

there are some people doing an awful lot of downvoting out there, I just don't understand why anyone could be bothered

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

congrats tick! let us know what you buy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*sigh*

Ok, so through the year, whenever we see a great deal on a toy, or a general-type present we can use for someone for Christmas, we pick it up and put it away in the "Christmas boxes" upstairs. I'm hugely pregnant and hate going up and down the stairs, so about 3 weeks ago, I tell DH he has to look in the boxes and make sure there is enough GOOD stuff for the girls for Christmas. (They are both too young to ask for specific things)

He comes down, says there is "TONS of stuff" and thats that. Fool that I am, I believe him! I go up there tonight to start wrapping their stuff. I start pulling things out of the big boxes. Winter has a pretty nice pile of things... 2 beautiful barbies, a princess snowglobe, pretty notebooks and pen set, bedtime story books, a wall-e toy, etc etc.
    Monet has THREE THINGS. A baby puzzle, a DVD, and a board book. (Puzzle AND dvd are from Points and prizes!!) I am furious at DH! He did the "Man look" in those boxes, which means he saw lots of toys and assumed we had enough. Tons of stuff in the boxes is way too advanced for Winter to even have, much less Monet.

So now I have to go shopping for a few other things for Monet, because he's working every day from now till Christmas.

Thanks for listening! LOL I just had to vent over the "Man Look" thing. I know you all know what I mean. No offense to our SC Men.
    Last edited by lolcat; Fri, Dec 12th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey all. how is ya all tonite? another insomnia nite here. lol hey tick; congrats. ya lucky fooker. lol <JK> glad someone won something. i won something 3 xmas' in a roll. Hope my streak isn't over though. lol tks fer all da words ev1.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Tick, I have the Dyson DC18 slim vac not the handheld but the best investment ever. The damn thing cost almost $600 but it is amazing and just today I told hubby I want the handheld which is sold at Cdn Tire now because I could collect CT dollars for it. My stairs are not nearly as clean as the rest of the house now. I say buy it and enjoy it !!! It is a great toy to have in the house

As for LOLCAT, I feel horrible for you and I am going to be in London again this weekend but litterally not staying long. We are arriving at like 4ish and then the wedding is at 6pm (StoneRidge Inn) and then we have to leave the next morning at 12pm because my niece has a crapload of homework to do.

But with that said if you need help with anything you tell me and I will drop it off for you. For important things like making sure things are right we can never rely on the husbands...why do they always screw it up? Why not send hubby out to WalMart at like 2am to finish off the shopping...I think it is fair to punish him, I dunno about London but in the GTA all the stores are pretty much open 24hrs begging for business

Well I have packing to do for this damn wedding which is going to cost me cash since I can't really buy them anything they are moving out of province so that stinks. Luckily we drive with my sister's corporate car which has its gas paid for so that is covered

Have a great weekend everyone.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

No naked men tonight, unfortunately.

Had a busy day. I helped my friend set up her table at a craft show (she makes the most beautiful necklaces).

Then we went off to my usual hangout for the annual Xmas party. Food wasn't overly impressive, but the wine list was. Since the party was from 4-6, everyone was a bit, um, punchy by the time the work hour rolled around. Since I was still coherent, I stuck around to help (& got another glass of wine for my efforts).

One of the guys I hang out with decided he didn't like the fact his socks weren't the right colour (too light for dark pants). I teased him & told him he was welcome to come to my place & wear girl's clothing. Sadly, he declined. I guess he'd had enough of my teasing.

I went home to feed the roommates, then walked the dog for her final trip of the night. Then decided to dress the cat up in his Santa suit & take him over for a visit for the end of the party (well, Santa does have to make an appearance). He got a few kisses (much to his chagrin) & even more snickers.

Getting sleepy now, don't know if it's cause it was a long day or because I was drinking red wine (I prefer white).

Night, all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Tick, I have the Dyson DC18 slim vac not the handheld but the best investment ever. The damn thing cost almost $600 but it is amazing and just today I told hubby I want the handheld which is sold at Cdn Tire now because I could collect CT dollars for it. My stairs are not nearly as clean as the rest of the house now. I say buy it and enjoy it !!! It is a great toy to have in the house

As for LOLCAT, I feel horrible for you and I am going to be in London again this weekend but litterally not staying long. We are arriving at like 4ish and then the wedding is at 6pm (StoneRidge Inn) and then we have to leave the next morning at 12pm because my niece has a crapload of homework to do.

But with that said if you need help with anything you tell me and I will drop it off for you. For important things like making sure things are right we can never rely on the husbands...why do they always screw it up? Why not send hubby out to WalMart at like 2am to finish off the shopping...I think it is fair to punish him, I dunno about London but in the GTA all the stores are pretty much open 24hrs begging for business

Well I have packing to do for this damn wedding which is going to cost me cash since I can't really buy them anything they are moving out of province so that stinks. Luckily we drive with my sister's corporate car which has its gas paid for so that is covered

Have a great weekend everyone.
    HAHA! I never thought of 24 hour Walmart! I'm totally sending him.
    I was just so mad he had said it was all fine and I drag my fat butt up there tonight and it is SOOOO not. I told him too, he wasn't happy. LOL
    Thanks for the suggestion, Amy! And that you are so sweet to offer me help even when you are so busy!

Oh and... are you Pregnant??? I am dying to know over here!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I'll already email PP ... this is sick there r about 4 or 5
    poop kids view these pix
    http://www.sheknows.com/contests/hol...oks-smile-sexy
    PP must of fixed whatever it was cuz I didn't see anything out of the ordinary...ummm actual poop or naked someones??? LOL inquiring minds wanna know what I missed
    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    anyway, i am in a pi$$y mood.
    was playing on winster. and no membership. these ads are sending you offsite. and you can't get back in same room. anyway, 6x i went to flirting students dot com. now today? omg, I WAS MORTIFIED. i got sent offsite, to their advertiser, who had a whole page of large thumbnails of *ahem* front cracks and back cracks if you know what i mean. DISGUSTING.
    and no kekes, they did not have a nice smile.
    i flipped off an email. what if ds was in the room? omg.
    wow I dont' think I'd be going back that would make me dam nervous getting sent somewhere I didn't choose to go. Esp. somewhere like that. lmao I have a friend in England I've known online for several years. He joined a new chat site that has the virtual stuff, like you can buy houses, clothes different things and interact with other members. lmao you can even have virtual sex with them. Well I go there not having a clue what kind of chat site it was checked out the pages showing all the neat things including naked people having sex...told my friend umm Phil this isn't really a site I'd be interested in lol big understatement there lol the things you learn about people, never would of guessed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    so I just confirmed with Centerpoint mall, I am heading there on Monday to spend the $500 mall CG I just won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to have so much fun I have never been able to spend someone else's money before, this is like a dream.
    WOOHOO WTG tick that is so very cool! Get the vac you want why not it isn't every day you can treat yourself on someone else dime and you definitely deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    *sigh*

Ok, so through the year, whenever we see a great deal on a toy, or a general-type present we can use for someone for Christmas, we pick it up and put it away in the "Christmas boxes" upstairs. I'm hugely pregnant and hate going up and down the stairs, so about 3 weeks ago, I tell DH he has to look in the boxes and make sure there is enough GOOD stuff for the girls for Christmas. (They are both too young to ask for specific things)

He comes down, says there is "TONS of stuff" and thats that. Fool that I am, I believe him! I go up there tonight to start wrapping their stuff. I start pulling things out of the big boxes. Winter has a pretty nice pile of things... 2 beautiful barbies, a princess snowglobe, pretty notebooks and pen set, bedtime story books, a wall-e toy, etc etc.
    Monet has THREE THINGS. A baby puzzle, a DVD, and a board book. (Puzzle AND dvd are from Points and prizes!!) I am furious at DH! He did the "Man look" in those boxes, which means he saw lots of toys and assumed we had enough. Tons of stuff in the boxes is way too advanced for Winter to even have, much less Monet.

So now I have to go shopping for a few other things for Monet, because he's working every day from now till Christmas.

Thanks for listening! LOL I just had to vent over the "Man Look" thing. I know you all know what I mean. No offense to our SC Men.
    MEN what putzes they can be sometimes and totally without a clue! Am so sorry you got that nasty surprise! When I was single struggling Christmas was extremely stressful trying to get the kids presents and ex wasn't sending them anything so it was all up to me. I started doing that buying presents thru out the year and all the fad things that all the other kids were getting my kids didn't get but they had plenty of neat presents and never seemed to really miss getting the things that were on their list. I did try each year to get each one something they had asked for but it had to be something that wasn't too expensive. I still do that to a degree, last couple years I haven't shopped much on my own and with hubby along its hard to do anything but what is specifically on our list for that day. I used to haunt the 2nd hand and antique stores for neat things and got some excellent presents for the kids when we lived close to New Orleans. Right down the street was called Olde Town and it had all the antique shops in that area. OMG I MISS THAT!!! lol of all the things about New Orleans I miss those shops most. have a great weekend everyone!!!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH forgot to share this I didnt' see it posted anywhere but December 18th a bunch of stores are having free shipping and they say it will get there by xmas. Now whether that would be true for the free shipping and getting there by xmas in Canada I'm not sure. There's a partial list of stores that are offering it at this addy and they are adding more all the time http://www.freeshippingday.com/

Thread Information