User Tag List

Page 1329 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 329 829 1229 1279 1319 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1339 1379 1429 1829 2329 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 38027
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the recipe I think I did before on the blueberry pie, not sure though as I never could find it. Think this one will be good tho. Thanks for the site whoever it was that posted the northpole one http://www.northpole.com/Kitchen/Cookbook/ I looked and looked at the cool whip, kraft and philly cream cheese sites and couldn't find any like the one I wanted. Weird cuz I got the recipe off of the top of a tub of cool whip

Sinful Blueberry Pie

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
    1/2 cup softened butter
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 large package of cream cheese
    1 cup sugar
    1/2 cup evaporated milk
    1 1/2 cup pecan pieces
    1 can blueberry pie filling
    Whipped cream (Fresh or commercially prepared)

Blend graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a bowl. Press this mixture into a 9" x 13" pan.
    Bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 8 minutes. (A commercially prepared graham cracker crumb pie
    shell may be substituted). Mix cream cheese, sugar, evaporated milk and spread over baked crust.
    Sprinkle 1/2 cup of pecan pieces over top of mixture. Spread blueberry pie filling over pie mixture.
    Top pie with whipped cream and remaining cup of pecan pieces. (Commercially prepared dairy topping may
    be substituted for whipped cream. Refrigerate pie.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's my favorite cranberry recipe if anyone is interested.

Cranberry sauce recipe I liked

2 c Orange Juice
    1 Lg bowl cranberries
    1 tsp ground ginger
    2 c. sugar
    zest of 1 orange
    1 c. walnuts

Wash cranberries (remove stems and any soft cranberries)
    Combine orange juice, cranberries, and ginger in a pot.
    Bring to a simmer. Let cook approx. 10 minutes until berries come to a pop.
    Turn off heat add sugar, orange zest, and walnuts to mixture. Stir until sugar is completely
    dissolved (be sure to add sugar after the cranberries have popped so the skins aren't tough).
    Once sauce is cooled pour into a serving dish. Tastes best if stored in the refrigerator for a day or two.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok went with one of Mollies baby pics with her daddy, titled Gimme that nose daddy! Weird it was posted right away here's the link http://www.sheknows.com/contests/dog...hat-nose-daddy

he came home disappointed that I hadn't posted one yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the downvoters are moving quick NS your one pic was down to 4.4 after I voted it came up to 4.5 and the downvoter one was down to 4.5 after 4.6. Several of the new dogwood ones had been downvoted already.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arghhhhhh...it's so GREAT to be back home again with lights on! Power went out here at 2:30am and we got up FREEZING around 9:00am. Needless to say I couldn't go to work as there was no point going to fix a lunch for someone without any power plus it was a laundry day for my client so couldn't do that...so he told me to take the day off. My neighbors called to tell us to go over as they have a generator so we've been there all day! We just had our power restored at about 6:30pm this evening and boy am I EVER happy to be home but very thankful for all the neighbors did for us! Down my way was really bad and we had wind gusts of 126 kms/hour which is hurricane force winds. It did do some damage in some places where some trees fell and one hours caught fire and burned to the ground. Also, some houses lost some vinyl siding. I haven't finished reading all so have no clue if NS Angel is around yet! But in case she's not, yep, they got the same weather as us but I don't think Halifax got it quite as bad as we did We did have 100,000 people without power and there still are some that don't have it yet And it's COLD out there so I really do feel sorry for them

Glad to be back, catching a bit of a cold though

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    that is too cute/funny. i have mixed feelings on mice, i don't want em in my house, but i don't want them to be hurt either

WHERE THE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS HAVE YOU BEEN? i was starting to think your date was a psycho internet stalker and had you tied up someplace! don't u ever do that to me again. was about to send seek out hunting, but then she had said you posted..no sparks after date.

i am buying you a tazer for xmas. we'll get those sparks flying!

very cold, EXTREMELY WINDY. me and pf share the same weather. prolly going to lose power too. just so you know...

i lurvs ya all! stay safe and have a wonderful christmas!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

While running a fever, you are contagious...please don't go to work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I think my magic wand is broken cause if it worked I would make it work its magic on my sick a$$ first LOL
    am soooo terribly sick called work told them i was super sick...fever this morning 102.6 after i took some meds for fever it went down to 101.4 ugh chest hurts sooooo bad too dad is going to take me to hospital tonight in case its pneumonia or strep or something else that way i can get antibiotics before christmas and can call work and tell them what to do with my shifts for tomorrow and wed since idk if i will be looking well enough to go and dont want to go if i am contagious
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    the downvoters are moving quick NS your one pic was down to 4.4 after I voted it came up to 4.5 and the downvoter one was down to 4.5 after 4.6. Several of the new dogwood ones had been downvoted already.

I must be missing something ... I can't get the rating to go up! several times I voted 5's and the original rating stays the same?????????? should it have not gone up???????// or is it only changing for downvoting???????/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Kekes how is the mouse situation--did you get him??

Little b... is still running around scaring the crap out of me! Tomorrow Im getting poison and more traps ... he has to get hungry sometime!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

[quote=NSangel;625095]okay, i entered another one. and soon i'm going to enter an nother nother one. so that'll make 4. downvoters have a feast!

Now now NS ... you have to get a grip ! downvoters are not worth your time or sanity! lol

We can enter more than 1 each????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

OMG dh just told me he took holidays with the christmas days off ... he's going to be home 7 days straight! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Rose - don't go to work. If you're sick enough to go to the hospital, you should definately not be going to work. Let us know what happens

Andit - thanks for the giggles with your stories!

PF- Glad you're back!!

Kekes - mine just told me the same thing ... yay!!

Star - thanks for the great recipes ... they look delicious!

Darn those downvoters .... they need to be punished

Dinner was fantabulous tonight. I astonish myself with how well I can actually cook. Considering my mom never taught me how to, nor did my father. I just put a whole lot of stuff in and hope it turns out great. I did make a pork roast afterall. MMMMMM ... still drooling just thinking about it

Hope everyone has a wonderful night. I just have a couple things to do, and then I'm off to bed ... it's been a long day of cleaning and I'm still sore (over-doing it today didn't help), so I'm going to bed to relax!! (That and DH just walked in the door )
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is that a good ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kekes or not?
    Personally I love when hubby is off

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Little b... is still running around scaring the crap out of me! Tomorrow Im getting poison and more traps ... he has to get hungry sometime!

My dh just told me he found a mouse nest on the manifold of the truck, has been parked 2 days..so now dd is all freaked out it will be in her room..lol

Got my xmas present early..yay...super slim video player/mp3 etc...loves it

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Prison Break season finale is on... commercial break so I thought
    I'd say goodnight to everyone!!

Great recipes, thanks for posting - I love anything blueberry.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tina, so glad your power is back on & you are ok. Thank goodness for nice neighbors that will share their home.

Baby, glad your dinner went well.

Great gift haunish.

Rose hope you feel better soon.

Star, that cranberry sauce sounds really good, I love anything with cranberries--will have to try it.

Going to be early, have a good night.
    Last edited by Jettred; Mon, Dec 22nd, 2008 at 09:15 PM.

Thread Information