User Tag List

Page 1406 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 406 906 1306 1356 1396 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1416 1456 1506 1906 2406 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,090 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jettred - so sorry to hear about your co-worker. I hope those creeps get the book thowen at them!!

LOLCAT - glad to see you back. I had to take those meds with the DS, I was lucky though I only needed the one in the morning. I too had plantar Flas(??) whatever and was lucky that when I got pregnant it went away.

Andit - I love the pic, but they don't look to happy. LOL Yes you better watch out that cat looks ready to give you anther black eye!

NS - Since my mom doesn't want me driving down to her place in this cold weather, she is mailing off your book this week. That means you should have it by the end of next week or the begining of the week after. I will try to get the tracking number from her, but well she is on the older side and just might not know what I am talking about. LOL

So it is freezing here today. I wasn't sure my car was going to start. The first time I turned the key nothing, no noise nothing. Then I tried it again and the car started. (Dang, was hpoe to call in with a frozen car, LOL) The door wouldn't latch tightly, so I locked it and prayed that it didn't open while I was driving. The engine never did fullly heat up before I got to work and it is a 45 min drive. I have been here for 30 mins and I am still thawing out. BRRR

Oh and the kitchen pipes are frozen and I could find the space heater this morning. I hope they dont bust before I get home. I am going to have put a fire on to supplement the furnace. It is not going to warm up until Monday. It is days like this that I a all in favour of globle warming and wish we had some. LOL

Right now there is just me and 4 guests. Why don't you guests come and join the group. Most of us don't bite hard.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is DANCEFITNESS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/16/09.

from Diet and Fitness newsletter

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is ALMONDBUTTER for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/16/09

from ChefMom newsletter

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words..won't let me give rep

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words. collective well wishes for all. i hope cyber flu isn't going around ns will have it next. have a good day

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    This week's code word is DANCEFITNESS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/16/09.

from Diet and Fitness newsletter
    Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    This week's code word is ALMONDBUTTER for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 01/16/09

from ChefMom newsletter
    Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: HEALTHYDIV worth 100 points good through 2/13/09.
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MANS worth 100 points good through 2/14/09.
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SCOOBYDOO worth 100 points good through 2/14/09.

Thanks for the words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is ALMONDBUTTER for 450 points!

gee wilikers!! I did a repost again!! sorry evreyone

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    NS try sending reb a message by the private message. Maybe its hooked up to her email and she will come online. That is a start anyways. I am gonna go take a nap be back later. ty for the words.
    doh!!!! i have her email. will flip off a msg.

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    question: how do i post a pic. i want to show u all a pic of our cat who got attitude. lol
    thanks for showing us your wife's big pussy does she know that it's plastered all over the internet in lifesize form?

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    attention all canadians new p&g brandsampler stuff is up go check out my post i got offered a ton of new things body wash, white strips, floss, shampoo its going to rock when they send it
    rose..we luv you! now i hope the mailman don't leave them *again* in plain view on the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Been a sad day for us at work, one of our employees that has worked here for over 30 years got killed yesterday morning. Seems 3 thugs burglarized a house & were on the run & ran into the side of our friend's car & killed him instantly. The 3 thugs got out & ran but the police caught them. We are waiting to hear what charges they are going to bring, hope they serve for a long time. He was out sick yesterday & was on his way home from the dr's office. So sad.
    that's horrible!!!! did he have any kids? wife? i don't think i like 2009 much...

Quote Originally Posted by merrilee View Post
    I have spent the afternoon hunting through the forums for words and nada!!! Where are the leaders getting all those extra points???
    donno..inside information? or they've been on since the site began and know where the words are?

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Hi guys and gals ... I am still alive ... sicker than a damn dog .. Got what bubblekat & her kids had.. I will read posts later..
    ugha..hope u feel better soon like b4 you pass it to the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    thanks for the words. collective well wishes for all. i hope cyber flu isn't going around ns will have it next. have a good day
    there. see? she just jinxed us all.

well, i'm ok. kinda. it's not kaelas cyberflu, but last 2 going on 3 days, i have had shooting pains in my head. laid down all yesterday. wanted to . i think it's all those (free) plug in airfreshners i got going. i checked them, and most were on fullblast. place smelled good but overpowering. so i turned some down, took out others. PLUS, i was cleaning with that yellow mrclean.. the new one. omg. talk about STRONG. holy. i'm sticking to the green febreeze one.

now this am, i got really bad chest pains. gas. trust me. i might have to change my avie back to the farting dragon. but painful and no peptobismo in the house. grr.

don't look like i can afford a microwave this week hubby wants me to buy a cheaper one. (what's cheaper than 100 bucks?) but i prefer to wait. altho i can't cook nothing. maybe i'll lose wieght.

smb: let me know how much the postage is so i can mail her out a timmys card friday.

and pf: was that you that called? your the only tina i know, and i hear a french/southern ns accent. wish i had of been home! was out at sobeys. hubby seen cereal reg $5 for $2. i have coupons for all diff kinds but he didn't know which ones it was. turns out, it was the kellogs ones i had coupons for!!!! BUT, there wasnt' any cereal left. THE didn't bother to see if there was cereal, just saw a price tag. dragged me out in slippery -14 degree weather. it's arriving today. shoulda just grabbed rainchecks.

so no snow, just slippery and SUPERCOLD. today is -14, with a windchill between -18 and -32.

i know there was something else..but i can't think of it...

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

RQ I totally forgot to tell you how much I am thinking about you and hope things are okay with you whatever it is you are going through I hope things work out and we are all thinking of you.

NS it is a killer out there in Toronto too. I love winter but not this so we are going nowhere today and tomorrow cuz it is not worth dragging the kids out.

Andit thnx for the comment, I think my boys are pretty adorable too They are at t a good age right now where they totally play with each other and love their time together. It is soo nice, makes it all worth having them 22 months apart now.

LOLCAT, you saved me the phone call now that you came and updated us. I was going to call you today cuz I got worried. Do not fo that again

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks for the words leftie, cant rep you again...

NS, u commented the way i wanted to..lol..I was worried about saying it..lol

HG, hope you feel better soon!!

So its my b-day on wed,and my dh got me a b-day present early ..got me guitar hero drums and mic..I think he was hoping he would kick my ass on the drums...lol..so far i rock though..lol..still better get a supper out that day though!!

Hope everyone has a good day..I have to get groceries in the afternoon, so am looking forward to cashiers and coupons...lol
    Last edited by haunish; Thu, Jan 15th, 2009 at 09:35 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tine called e too, but says I didn't answer. So I am sittig here thinking to myself, but I was home all night.

Then I get a call from the lady across the street here at work. Wants to know why I didn't call her back last night, she left a message. I am like WTF?? I was home all night and the phone didn't ring.

I guess my monster cats have knocked one of the phones off the hook. Grrrrr I hate when they do that. So when I get home tonight I am going to have to check all the phones, but I bet it is the one in the bedroom. Guess I'll just have to get off my a$$ and find the extention cords to hook it up right and then it won't fall again. Dollar stor here I come.

NS - I should find out tonight or tomorrow what she paid and I'll let you know. I so wanted to see the book first, but I guess I don't want to chance getting stuck on the HYW in this weather.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haunish - we all know how much you love cashiers and coupons. LOL

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

good morning everyone!
    thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    haunish - we all know how much you love cashiers and coupons. LOL

Well I love the coupons, cashiers not so much(only cause they dont like coupons)..lol..I am just hoping one of the ones I know is working today.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (97%)

i need to start making it here earlier to post new words!

hello everyone

Thread Information