User Tag List

Page 1906 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 906 1406 1806 1856 1896 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1916 1956 2006 2406 ... LastLast
Results 28,576 to 28,590 of 38027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    lol pm you what aph! ohhh hang on will pm you hehe found a contest that is right up your alley rofl

Pm me a boobie prize idea liek a flavor scent item etc... you want to try...Want to make sure I have everyone that participated. SIcne the sock monster I think ate some of my pm's...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Good morning all.

Thanks for all the words yesterday. That was a ton!!

Star, good luck with your sil.

Aph - hope they find out what's going on with your dad.

NS - did you get lolcat's number yet? I have it, but I have to tear the place apart to get it

Well, I just found out two not so good things last night. 1) My father in law has prostate cancer, but it's operable, and I'm under the belief that if it's operable, they caught it early enough. Am I right, or wrong? And 2) DH's grandfather was coding on Tuesday, and might not make it the week. What an awful news night last night.

I guess FIL is all messed up right now. He's known since last Tuesday, but didn't want to burden anyone. I guess he's saying that this isn't the life he wanted to live, but you're dealt with the cards you're given. It's all in how we deal with those cards.

Please someone put my mind at ease about the surgery part. He's been getting screened for a couple of years now (because of his father), so I'm thinking they did catch it early enough, but who knows with him? He could have known for a while but just not said anything. He's the type to try and deal with things on his own.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day. I'm starving, so I need to go feed my newly moving baby inside of me I love feeling that movement.

Oh, almost forgot - Jettred: not used to seeing flowers in your avatar!! They're gorgeous

My Dad had prostate cancer too , he was in stage 3 elected to have radiation treatment and hes been fine for years hon....Sending blessings and good thoughts your way.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    lol pm you what aph! ohhh hang on will pm you hehe found a contest that is right up your alley rofl

LOL. Free is good, so what is it, you think vibrator, you think Aphena? Or does it extend to penis and vagina too?

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Pm me a boobie prize idea liek a flavor scent item etc... you want to try...Want to make sure I have everyone that participated. SIcne the sock monster I think ate some of my pm's...
    LOL sock monters eat socks pm monsters eat pm's

anyway im not picky for the booby prize LOL half the fun is not knowing!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    LOL. Free is good, so what is it, you think vibrator, you think Aphena? Or does it extend to penis and vagina too?

LOL nah anything dirty and I automatically think of you now

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

jcpenneycard...100 points contests...exp. 05/30/09
    Last edited by firefly; Thu, Apr 30th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys!
    Well, computer is back up and running. I don't have much time to write, since we just got home from our 3D ultrasound!! (I still have to make dinner!) If you wait till the end of my post, you can find out what we are having!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes. The cervical cerclage isn't really THAT big of a deal.. they do it for women who are dilating their cervix too early, which is not that uncommon. They give you general anesthetic, and they do a little stitch that holds your cervical opening closed. They aren't worried about when I go into labor, because my water doesn't usually break on its own. When I am into active labor they will undo the stitch and everything can progress normally. It is a big weight off my mind, since I kept picturing myself giving birth on the kitchen floor.

Andit -- I agree about the Synthyroid. She should keep taking it at the same time she is already taking it, until she sees the doctor. It can be adversely affected by the hormones in her Diana pill, also it is worrisome to change the timing without her doctor knowing, as it can involve a long stretch of hours without the medicine in her bloodstream the day that she does it. Sometimes they like to keep people in the hospital for monitoring on a day that they try something like that.

Aphena -- I'm so sorry your Dad's CAD is stressing you out. Has he put on a lot of weight recently? It is also possible that the length of our Winter season (and the associated things like indoor air quality and lack of sunlight) has put a bit of stress on his system, and that he will improve once the weather straightens itself out. That is my most likely guess, without seeing him at all.

BabyGonner -- I'm so sorry to hear all that sad news in your family! The good news is that if they even call it "Operable", it is most likely very treatable. There is really no way of knowing everything for sure till he goes in for his surgery, but depending on which kind of Prostatectomy he is having, he should come through with shining results. The only thing that they will have to determine at the end is if he has to have any further treatment after the surgery itself. Thank goodness he was getting in there to get himself checked! It is usually the cases where checkups weren't frequent enough that end up in a bad way.

NSAngel -- You are so sweet to try and check up on me. This damned computer has given me nothing but trouble, and on top of that my day surgery and today DH's dad surprised us by paying for the 3D ultrasound.

And now..... the results! We are having a GIRL!! That makes 3 little girls, and my DH is officially outnumbered. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese afterwards (They had never been, we had to drive 1 1/2 hours to get to the appointment and there was one there, there isn't one in our city) and he was joking with the kids about how when Mommy has "The next baby" we can come back to Chuck E Cheese. LMAO. He's excited it is a girl, but I think no man wants to give up till he gets a son

Gotta run, the troops are hungry.

I apologize to everyone but I still haven't gotten to my PM's at ALL. I promise I will in the next few days.

Lurv all!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm sure he's going to be just fine. The Gonnermann's are troopers and don't give up for nothing. Same with DH's grandfather. He's turned back around again, but it could change at the drop of a coin again.

Congratulations on your girl, lolcat, and glad you checked in! We hopefully get to find out next week (a week today, actually) what we're having! I'm so excited.

Thanks for the words today.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Awww another girl...LOL if your hubby wants to trade we might be up for that soon too as my husband is dying for a little girl. As am I really I wanna buy something frilly and pink instead of dirty and blue So glad you are okay, all this baby talk with you and BG makes me itch for another one again...hope it happens soon

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG eat chocolate before your ultrasound so the baby is kicked up on sugar and moves during the test to find out the gender. With my first the technician told me go out and grab some chocolate and come back in 20 mins and sure enough he was wide awake and legs open

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Rose remind us the day it comes out so I can grab a copy...then you can tell me your page numbers too...so exciting an SCer in a magazine

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OMG I AM SO RELIEVED, AND HAPPY to hear from you lolcat! i just finally hauled ryan off the wii, and got him upstairs to bed. i was going to call you if you hadn't had posted, late time be DAMNED. but then you are one hour behind me, so it woulda worked out ok anyway.

i don't mind talking to anyone on the phone, just that whenever u guys get off work to call me, either DH or DS is in the background going on about something. so if ya ever wanna chat chickey to chickey, call me between 1pm and 3pm!

i'm exhausted. never been so tired in my life since finding out i had sleep apnea. but i don't think that's wots going on. and i KNOW KNOW KNOW it's NOT NOT NOT depression.

sugar overload, maybe..but don't think it would be lke this. am still thinking viral.

but anyway, i did manage to get one wall washed down. so i have one bright wall in the livingroom and the other 3 look like hell. be damned if i do the other ones now.

i told the dh that wasn't rabbit pee..

jizz was wot it izz.. good grief. am i iever glad i separated those 2 boys. they musta been watching too much qaf..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

aww I just love lil girls, don't get me wrong I loved my son completely wouldn't of traded him for anything (he's 29 yrs old today) but lil girls are so much funner to dress! Loved all the pretty lil dresses. Congrats LOLcat so glad your dh is ok with another girl.

NS where did the word HMKEEPITREAL come from? You had it down as one of the ones that is expiring

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats lolcat!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

double post.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Thread Information