User Tag List

Page 1693 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 693 1193 1593 1643 1683 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1703 1743 1793 2193 ... LastLast
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 38027
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What do i have to do to see these fantabulous pictures Rose???? I don't have facebook :O

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I watched a piece of crap today called Hallettsville. Horrible acting. Ridiculous story line. I might have to look for Sleepover Nightmare.

I want to see The Last House on the Left.

Oh yes I want to see that one, waiting for it to come here.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't know why but my leg has had the weirdest sensations all afternoon and evening with shooting pains that are fierce!!! It was feeling better hadn't used the crutches in over a day was able to put enough weight on it don't know if thats why but wish it'd stop. It's like chills with goosebumps I guess suddenly goes thru it. Kind of like your arms or legs feel when they have been totally dead from laying on them too long or something and the pain that goes thru when they are waking up only multiply that feeling a lot and the pain a bunch and you'll have it. Very odd sensation and causing the shooting pains and a burning across it at the same time. Really red all around it but the wound itself doesn't look too bad lol ok well it looks totally gross but not any worse then it did. Can't wait to get the surgery done and this thing covered up!!!! Well could wait forever for the surgery but wanting it covered up.

On swagbucks searches I didn't realize this so who knows how many I've missed but did a search there was no sb's on the first page but flipped to the second and there was a sb there. Then today found one on the 3rd page of the search results. Ok going to go to sleep and catch up on the posts in the morning too tired tonight had to quit reading after only one page or i'd of been asleep.

Have a good day everyone.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    we go to the rink sometimes but we prefer out on da bay. so freakin sweet. lol nice at nite when theres a full moon to. and noooo NS i don't pull down me pant. lol get yer mind outta da gutter.
    gee tks. u saw my pic eh.

RT: my version of the dirty rice was eaten by all! hambuger, and portabello mushrooms to take the place of the giblets and make the rice even dirtier! used the beef broth. Yumm! garlic, onions, celery, green pepper, and some left over fresno peppers (those are the red/yellow/orange ones you get that are small like jalepenos but are super sweet). and ds's cayjun spice mix. the dh luved it, ryan ate it but picked out the vegs. this recipe is definitely a keeper

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Yes NS's eyecandy is gay on the show but its okay, he plays this dark and mean guy alot of times who you want to just attack through the screen. I always loved his character, its sooo deep and dark for me I don't mind the graphical scenes with him, everyone else freaks me out. ok enough of this talk so early after my flu

RE: THE BASEMENT DILEMA

omg your a hardass no wonder i like u so much! the more i keep at my dh, the more he drags his feet, the more he drags his feet the more i keep at him.

i also told him yesterday i want the basement cleaned up, he says he has to put brakes on the car. well, that's true, but i still want under the stairs cleaned out cause it smells like the cats been using it for a litter box so if he don't get around to it today, i'm going to sleep upstairs and he can deal with the smell. he asked me when it would be a good time for him to go into hfx and run errands. i said, tonight. after supper. when the basement is cleaned up

when he went into hospital i threw out 60 bags of stuff. and yes alot of it was his junk. (yes i was expecting him to return home ;P) he was shocked when he got home. i told him count yourself lucky. i couldn't get into your shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    or for ns want to bang the hell out of.....LMAO

I forgot to ad u know what they say abotu trying to turn people dont ya?

omg, ya now what i was thinking....Rose may steal all the lesbians AHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    well it is accident day in my house, my dh put a drillbit through his finger and son tripped outside playing, just keeping an eye on his hand its not swelled but his thumb is bugging him, if not better shortly will go back to the hospital ..
    omg

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    On swagbucks searches I didn't realize this so who knows how many I've missed but did a search there was no sb's on the first page but flipped to the second and there was a sb there. Then today found one on the 3rd page of the search results. Ok going to go to sleep and catch up on the posts in the morning too tired tonight had to quit reading after only one page or i'd of been asleep.

Have a good day everyone.
    thats how i always winn. i never search for more then 1 word at a time. always hits next.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

omg
    you kinky ting.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

well it is accident day in my house, my dh put a drillbit through his finger and son tripped outside playing, just keeping an eye on his hand its not swelled but his thumb is bugging him, if not better shortly will go back to the hospital ..
    ouch! hope most of the reno is completed.

[quote=NSangel;797777]

RT: my version of the dirty rice was eaten by all! hambuger, and portabello mushrooms to take the place of the giblets and make the rice even dirtier! used the beef broth. Yumm! garlic, onions, celery, green pepper, and some left over fresno peppers (those are the red/yellow/orange ones you get that are small like jalepenos but are super sweet). and ds's cayjun spice mix. the dh luved it, ryan ate it but picked out the vegs. this recipe is definitely a keeper

that does sound really tasty - I use a lot of veggies (hidden and in super small pieces) since hubby seems to have an aversion to all
    veggies. I never ate much rice before but with these new recipes,
    I enjoy them a lot more often.

Is anyone on MySpace? Seems to be getting popular so I'm going to
    check it out. Kim please let me know about the other link. I got a
    squitty last night (after 10 gold mystery boxes) still want black kitty.

Well off to make breakfast; later people.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    What do i have to do to see these fantabulous pictures Rose???? I don't have facebook :O
    you can just go to the link i posted and you can still see the pics even if you dont have a facebook

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    you can just go to the link i posted and you can still see the pics even if you dont have a facebook

yes you can and they are FAB rose , cant wait to see your photos @ herbal E.
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Husband says: When I get mad at you, you never fight back.How do you control your anger?

Wife says:
    I clean the toilet.

Husband says:
    How does that help?

Wife says:
    I use yourtoothbrush.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I watched a piece of crap today called Hallettsville. Horrible acting. Ridiculous story line. I might have to look for Sleepover Nightmare.

I want to see The Last House on the Left.

ME too
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OUCH! hope everyone is doing better today

Husband says: When I get mad at you, you never fight back.How do you control your anger?
    Wife says:
    I clean the toilet.

Husband says:
    How does that help?

Wife says:
    I use yourtoothbrush.

SD wish I could take your pain away. Your poor body goes through so much (((hugs))

I don't know how you women put up with it. I'd ask once, if it weren't done, it would all be in the trash. mmmmmmmmm wonder if that's why I'm still single lol (and loving it by BTW)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

and NS u tell me i kiss adn tell you showing pics???? OMG...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love your pictures, Rose.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning everyone...

Racefan I love that siggy of Jared..holy crap hot!!

Dh finger looks as good as it can I guess today, ds didnt break anything, thanks goodness..

Newsnake love your joke!

have a good day everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

morning everyone...

Racefan I love that siggy of Jared..holy crap hot!!

Dh finger looks as good as it can I guess today, ds didnt break anything, thanks goodness..

Newsnake love your joke!

have a good day everyone

She said she woudl share with me.....None left for you...

Thread Information