User Tag List

Page 1878 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 878 1378 1778 1828 1868 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1888 1928 1978 2378 ... LastLast
Results 28,156 to 28,170 of 38027
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

thx so much! this is fun!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

intotheblue2 works

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

April 22, 2009: Earth Day! Earn an extra 3000 points!

Click here for more details.
    Canadian Members - We were just alerted that our Canadian members cannot see the Electrolux ad - don't worry - we are fixing that issue now!
    It should be up and running later today. (About 5:30 PDT)

Hey Points and Prizes Members, want 3000 bonus points?

Celebrate Earth Day with Electrolux by sending Points and Prizes a flower!

Step 1: Click the Electrolux ad below.
    Step 2: Sign up for an account and send a flower to [email protected] (Make sure to use the same email account as your Points and Prizes account.)
    Step 3: Your 3000 points will be awarded within 2 working days! (Every flower will be reviewed, before points are awarded...so please make sure your comments are appropriate.)

Bonus: Planting a virtual flower also enters you to win an eco-friendly washer and dryer!
    Have fun! Send more flowers to your friends! Enjoy earth day!

**This promotion is subject to end without notice.**

http://pointsandprizes.com/bonus-off...electrolux.php
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2009 at 07:29 AM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    just wanted to let ev1 know that i will be MIA for 2 weeks after sat. sayin it now it cause i don't get a chance byt then. gonna be a busy few days here gettin ready.
    Thanks for letting us know, is this your way of saying you don't the the wildly good looking male Mountie showing up at your door?

Rose - You can get contacts fitted at Walmart, no need to go to the DRs. Also, since I am old and have been around. I had the old type of contacts, the ones that lasted for a year or 2. You have to make sure that they are kept very clean or you will end up with infections. Also they have to be replaced if they tear or you end up with eye problems. I think the new dailies or months would be better for the eyes.

BG - I hope things get better with the brother, but you have to protect you child first.

Andit - glad to here the surgery went well, keep us posted.

Ricki - Parents can be a pain sometimes. To tell you the truth you have more money in the bank than I do!! As long as you are paying you bills, just grin a bare it?? Sound like your dad just wants to make sure that you can handle your money. Maybe he is running short and worried that you are going to come asking for some?

Congrats to those that have won stuff.

Thanks for the new words - try to rep, but it seems like I am not passing it around enough. (Ain't that the truth!! LOL)

I hope everyone has a good day, I can wait for the weekend and the warm weather. Then I can complain that it is too hot.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

looks like i reposted above. DAMN. you guys are always up on stuff. oh well, for those of you that missed it before. (like me)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Err ok so this guy in my class sends me a text saying r final grades have been posted. I log on my stupid proff had emailed me saying I never handed in the major assignment ( worth 30%) well I did I even have the stupid thing in my outbox and inbox stating she received the assignment. I have to appeal my grade with the dean to get it marked. My proff just decides to tell me now err.

Then after sleeping maybe 4 hours (since I have to work tonight) my dad decides to start with how i dont have enough money for my car insurance (which is 280$ a month). Yet I just got paid and havent spent any money but my pills (what is going to tell me I cant have my pills but charged it on my visa so the moneys still in my acocunt. I log onto my bank account to find get this over 1000$ in my bank account yet according to my dad i dont have enough money I tell him he should really look at my account not my sisters (she in major debt but wont tell my dad). So I log him into my account and point out that i have this much money and all that ive bought was gas, my pills and my online course (which is all on my visa). He's still ranting on that its still not enough (Ill be getting my insurance cheque in two weeks) and getting paid the same time (yet I dont have the money).

Parents please help out explain to me what the hell my dads ranting on about. He's always on my butt about spending money yet all I pay for is my bills, meds, my extra courses, food (while in school). I always have at least 500$ in my account or more. Im working full time nights ( 11 or 12 shifts in the two week span) and every weekend while in school (which is what the deal was wth my parents). Last summer I worked two jobs (days & nights). Ive been thinking of doing that again but havent decided. err someone just tell me what the hell he's going on about I cant figure it out LOL

RICKI: your sister is hopeless and he's obviously given up on her. he sees you as being the respsonsible one, the one that has a chance, and he just doesn't want to screw it up. show this to your dad:

DAD: RICKI IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A CARING FATHER THAT HAS HER BEST INTEREST AT HEART.. NOW BACK OFF, she needs some breathing room!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    looks like i reposted above. DAMN. you guys are always up on stuff. oh well, for those of you that missed it before. (like me)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sumi View Post

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, is this your way of saying you don't the the wildly good looking male Mountie showing up at your door?
    lol no, he keeps distractin da wife.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    OMFG thats hilarious. thats how i feel each fookin marnin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Where u going?

goin to school for my EMR 2 course. takin that before i does my paramedic course.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG I feel so bad for what you are going through, that is horrible. If he has kids I am surprised he is reacting this way...how would he feel if his own pets attacked his daughter. Yes animals are a part of the family but humans come first. Horrible, I hope your mom can help with this situation a bit. How about your sil? Is she willing to talk to you at all...you think it is just your brother or is it the whole family? Why would he be yelling at you like that when he knows your pregnant...sorry but that is just rude

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OH I just heard this on the radio this morning and thought I would pass it on those of you that are prego and have morning sickness.

Take heart, a study done in Toronto says that those mothers that suffer from morning sickness will have smarter than average kids. Why they did this study is beyond me, but at least you know your upchucking is make your babies smarter. LOL

I now wish that my mom was sick with me, but she wasn't so it is her fault that I am not a super smart person!! That is my story and I am sticking to it. LOL
    Last edited by smb127; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2009 at 09:35 AM.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks you all the new words

BG - sorry for the heartache your brother giving you - hope you guys get things sorted out

Andit - glad to hear your friend's surgery went as well as expected - hope her road to recovery goes alright - please keep us informed and know that she is still in our thoughts

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG I feel so bad for what you are going through, that is horrible. If he has kids I am surprised he is reacting this way...how would he feel if his own pets attacked his daughter. Yes animals are a part of the family but humans come first. Horrible, I hope your mom can help with this situation a bit. How about your sil? Is she willing to talk to you at all...you think it is just your brother or is it the whole family? Why would he be yelling at you like that when he knows your pregnant...sorry but that is just rude

Thread Information