User Tag List

Page 1877 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 877 1377 1777 1827 1867 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1887 1927 1977 2377 ... LastLast
Results 28,141 to 28,155 of 38027
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From contests....100 pts

girlfriends
    CSIBluray
    Xmen
    ecobag
    startrek

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From contests....100 pts

girlfriends
    CSIBluray
    Xmen
    ecobag
    startrek

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

way to go!!!
    thanks to all for the new words

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the words!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

from contests - 100 points

sweetthing
    lovestargirl
    sassybffs
    intotheblue

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Hi All;

Time to vent! Do you guys remember at Christmas when I told you about my brother's dog attacking my son, and him denying it, getting all mad at me and not talking for weeks?

Well, apparently tonight it all came to a boiling head. DH is leaving for the weekend, and I wanted to go visit my parents for a day, and my mom told me I could come on Saturday when my brother, his wife, and their daughter are going to be there. So, I phoned my brother and asked him if the dogs were going to be there because I'm not comfortable having my son around his dogs when DH isn't there.

Well, he got his back all up, came online and swore at me, telling me I was no longer allowed in his house, to which I replied that I felt that I had good reason based on past history not to trust his dogs. I got quite the capitalized response that I am not allowed to put here and he signed right off.

Two minutes later he phoned our home and as soon as I picked up the phone, he was screaming at me. I lost my composure (which, by the way, is extremely difficult to catch me like that), and said my words, and hung up.

DH called him back to try and talk to my brother, but all he got was screaming from my brother's end. Every time he would finish, DH would ask if he could get a chance to talk. So, DH would get 4 words in and my brother would go off the deep end again. Needless to say, this conversation went nowhere.

My brother then came online again and started screaming at me through that. I ignored him until I said this one thing: "I hope nothing happens to your daughter because we will feel bad that we didn't take it any further when the incident happened." And then I signed off because I just couldn't take it anymore.

I think I'm finished. I'm so worked up about it right now ... I'm still shaking like a leaf. While DH was on the phone, I called my mom in hysterics. She thought something was wrong with my son when I first started talking, but I told her to check her email because I forwarded the first MSN conversation to her.

I really hope that my brother and I can work things out because it would be really tragic if we were to never talk to eachother again because of a dog.

Now, I know that dogs are like family (I have a dog and a cat of my own, and I would defend them too), but when any dog goes after my son, we are going to react in an extreme manner. I've even kicked my own dog for turning around and barking at DS. Mind you, DS deserved it every time for chasing him around the house and such, but it's not appropriate behaviour. It's happened twice in the 13 months that DS has been here. For a child just to be crawling on the floor and a dog to run up behind him snarling and trying to bite is absolutely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

I hope no one here is offended (I know there are a lot of animal lovers here ... keep in mind, I am definately one of them), but .............

Thank you for listening. I really needed to talk to you ladies (and man ). I am starting to feel a little better. Don't know how much sleep I'm going to get, but I feel a little better.

Oh, and thanks for all the words
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for the new words.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just wanted to let ev1 know that i will be MIA for 2 weeks after sat. sayin it now it cause i don't get a chance byt then. gonna be a busy few days here gettin ready.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Err ok so this guy in my class sends me a text saying r final grades have been posted. I log on my stupid proff had emailed me saying I never handed in the major assignment ( worth 30%) well I did I even have the stupid thing in my outbox and inbox stating she received the assignment. I have to appeal my grade with the dean to get it marked. My proff just decides to tell me now err.

Then after sleeping maybe 4 hours (since I have to work tonight) my dad decides to start with how i dont have enough money for my car insurance (which is 280$ a month). Yet I just got paid and havent spent any money but my pills (what is going to tell me I cant have my pills but charged it on my visa so the moneys still in my acocunt. I log onto my bank account to find get this over 1000$ in my bank account yet according to my dad i dont have enough money I tell him he should really look at my account not my sisters (she in major debt but wont tell my dad). So I log him into my account and point out that i have this much money and all that ive bought was gas, my pills and my online course (which is all on my visa). He's still ranting on that its still not enough (Ill be getting my insurance cheque in two weeks) and getting paid the same time (yet I dont have the money).

Parents please help out explain to me what the hell my dads ranting on about. He's always on my butt about spending money yet all I pay for is my bills, meds, my extra courses, food (while in school). I always have at least 500$ in my account or more. Im working full time nights ( 11 or 12 shifts in the two week span) and every weekend while in school (which is what the deal was wth my parents). Last summer I worked two jobs (days & nights). Ive been thinking of doing that again but havent decided. err someone just tell me what the hell he's going on about I cant figure it out LOL
    Last edited by Ricki911; Wed, Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:05 PM.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    Hi everyone...

thank you for all the words; repped where I could

S J - got an email from First Look; site is going down & being
    revamped - I checked & there are no books on offer. Sure
    hope it's not for very long.

Time to start dinner - later everyone
    thanks RTLADY i was thinking they are closing the programme or somehting , I am still hopefull to get something from them.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    found this on points and prizes!

April 22, 2009: Earth Day! Earn an extra 3000 points!
    Click here for more details.

thanks for letting us know, I sent flowers too lets see.
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Hi All;

Time to vent! Do you guys remember at Christmas when I told you about my brother's dog attacking my son, and him denying it, getting all mad at me and not talking for weeks?

Well, apparently tonight it all came to a boiling head. DH is leaving for the weekend, and I wanted to go visit my parents for a day, and my mom told me I could come on Saturday when my brother, his wife, and their daughter are going to be there. So, I phoned my brother and asked him if the dogs were going to be there because I'm not comfortable having my son around his dogs when DH isn't there.

Well, he got his back all up, came online and swore at me, telling me I was no longer allowed in his house, to which I replied that I felt that I had good reason based on past history not to trust his dogs. I got quite the capitalized response that I am not allowed to put here and he signed right off.

Two minutes later he phoned our home and as soon as I picked up the phone, he was screaming at me. I lost my composure (which, by the way, is extremely difficult to catch me like that), and said my words, and hung up.

DH called him back to try and talk to my brother, but all he got was screaming from my brother's end. Every time he would finish, DH would ask if he could get a chance to talk. So, DH would get 4 words in and my brother would go off the deep end again. Needless to say, this conversation went nowhere.

My brother then came online again and started screaming at me through that. I ignored him until I said this one thing: "I hope nothing happens to your daughter because we will feel bad that we didn't take it any further when the incident happened." And then I signed off because I just couldn't take it anymore.

I think I'm finished. I'm so worked up about it right now ... I'm still shaking like a leaf. While DH was on the phone, I called my mom in hysterics. She thought something was wrong with my son when I first started talking, but I told her to check her email because I forwarded the first MSN conversation to her.

I really hope that my brother and I can work things out because it would be really tragic if we were to never talk to eachother again because of a dog.

Now, I know that dogs are like family (I have a dog and a cat of my own, and I would defend them too), but when any dog goes after my son, we are going to react in an extreme manner. I've even kicked my own dog for turning around and barking at DS. Mind you, DS deserved it every time for chasing him around the house and such, but it's not appropriate behaviour. It's happened twice in the 13 months that DS has been here. For a child just to be crawling on the floor and a dog to run up behind him snarling and trying to bite is absolutely unacceptable as far as I'm concerned.

I hope no one here is offended (I know there are a lot of animal lovers here ... keep in mind, I am definately one of them), but .............

Thank you for listening. I really needed to talk to you ladies (and man ). I am starting to feel a little better. Don't know how much sleep I'm going to get, but I feel a little better.

Oh, and thanks for all the words
    Ohhh SHYT BG awful....Why do people have to be like that? I'm not offended. I love my animals however.....I put one of my poor babies outside casue he was too wild and jumped all over my son. It's kidna like, if your pet and your child were drowning who woudl you save?

Why can't he jsut make sure the dog is not aroudn the kids?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    just wanted to let ev1 know that i will be MIA for 2 weeks after sat. sayin it now it cause i don't get a chance byt then. gonna be a busy few days here gettin ready.

Where u going?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just a quick update on the friend having surgery - it went as well as anyone could hope for. They have to monitor her through the night & keep taking blood & checking levels - if all is stable, she'll be in her own bed tomorrow night.

And THANK YOU so much for all the words of support & prayers, not just for Sue, but also for the offers to help out Jay. He's actually a friend of a friend, so I'm not really sure what jurisdiction he lives in, all I know is that he's near Newmarket. You guys are awesome! Thank you for restoring my faith in people.

Off to bed now, gotta get up early & go check on my friend. Hoping to be there when the Dr makes the rounds & checks on her.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Thanks again!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

glad your friend is doing ok Andit!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

intotheblue not working april 22

Thread Information