User Tag List

Page 2081 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1081 1581 1981 2031 2071 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2091 2131 2181 ... LastLast
Results 31,201 to 31,215 of 38027
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

((hugs)) for LOLcat...i hope everything works out

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    I have to do an essay for my course. I have to pick a killer from the following list and do an essay and incorporate a few questions. Which one should I do.

1. Paul Bernardo
    2. Jack The Ripper
    3. Zodiac Killer
    4. Green River Murders
    5. Jean-Binet Ramsey
    6. Kurt Kobain
    7. Robert Picton
    are you in LASA program? should be a fun assignment and there should be lots of info on them. most people will probably pick paul bernardo or jack the ripper

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks again Shebby and to you also andythealien. Repped

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    are you in LASA program? should be a fun assignment and there should be lots of info on them. most people will probably pick paul bernardo or jack the ripper

Nope, Im taking Criminal Psychology course (which is actually part of the LASA course but Im taking 911 dispatcher course and these courses on the side). I figured most people will do those cases as well as the Zodiac Killer or Kurt Kobain. I was thinking either Robert Picton or Jean-Binet Ramsey.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thanks SHEBBY

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my ramble, and all the hugs.. My husband is so stressed out over it all, I think he's going a little crazy. I sent him to the store for diapers and he brought home size 2's, which Monet hasn't been in since ... I dunno, a year? LOL

I'm pretty stressed myself but I keep trying to stay zen because the baby doesn't need me having fits while she's still in my belly.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    is there anything else I can do in the meantime to survive through work when I get it this month?! I'm supposed to thursday well thats my week early deadline I'm not actually supposed to get it till next thursday but I calculate and expect it early since thats when it usually comes and idk what to do for this week i have tons of extra strength tylenol in my purse even though it never helps but it helps a tiny bit for the cramps at least...idk if there is anything I can do about the flu like symptoms I get with it i.e throwing up fun fun
    Hmmm.... I would try taking the extra strength tylenol and a B1 vitamin (sometimes bottled as thiamine). Take the recommended dosage on the bottle, you can start it whenever, the sooner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    She is in Belleville Rose

lolcat, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. Sending positive "green" thoughts your way.
    Next time I am in town I will buy a 649 and a super 7 lotto ticket,(I never buy them), and see if I can't win you some money.

That insurance company sounds crooked to me, they knew they weren't paying your bills but still took your money? How frickin under handed.

Surely there is someone in a governmental position that could help you and your family out? Your hubby is Canadian, he should contact his MPP They should be able to tell him whom to talk to and may even be able to talk to certain agencies on his behalf?

I'm at a loss at what is going on. No one thought of telling you there was a problem until now......yet our country seems to bend over backwards for illegal immigrants, this kind of stuff just burns my butt.

((((((((((((((hugs lolcat)))))))))))))))))))
    HUGS back! We've tried the MPP, and they won't get involved in immigration issues. They just tell me to call immigration and talk to them about it, which I have time and time again.. and they are very unfriendly and unyielding about everything.
    Hubby and I have the chat about how much the country does for illegal immigrants as well, and how the "People who stand in line" get screwed. And *sigh* it is tyically true!
    Part of the money that we have paid already includes a "refund" I got from my insurance company. They only gave me that because my lawyer threatened to sue them. Typical of US insurance companies, unfortunately.
    We've pretty much gone down every avenue, including getting a lawyer we cannot afford, but what else can we do

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    HUGS back! We've tried the MPP, and they won't get involved in immigration issues. They just tell me to call immigration and talk to them about it, which I have time and time again.. and they are very unfriendly and unyielding about everything.
    Hubby and I have the chat about how much the country does for illegal immigrants as well, and how the "People who stand in line" get screwed. And *sigh* it is tyically true!
    Part of the money that we have paid already includes a "refund" I got from my insurance company. They only gave me that because my lawyer threatened to sue them. Typical of US insurance companies, unfortunately.
    We've pretty much gone down every avenue, including getting a lawyer we cannot afford, but what else can we do

Oh dear, Michelle, that's awful! Grrr, gotta love idiotic pencil pushers.

I'm dealing with a bad cold right now (which with my lack of immune system has me confined to bed (not even sure if I'm reading this right, since my eyes have been burning since last night).

MPP can't do much, since immigration is a federal issue. Contact your MP.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Jason Kenney
    Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

You may send comments to the Honourable Jason Kenney at [email protected].

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
    Citizenship and Immigration Canada
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1A 1L1

He's out of Calgary, but you can still contact his office.

Have you tried contacting the media?

Have you tried contacting the media? You're in London, right? Here's the contact info for A Channel (the City affiliate):

http://www.atv.ca/london/default.aspx

There seems to be a live blog every night from 5:30 to 7 with one of the newscasters (Tara Overholl):

http://www.atv.ca/london/promo/LiveBlog/LiveBlog.html

There's a sort of talk show host that has a show every night with diff panelists. He is right wing & can come across as obnoxious, but seems to have connections with various politicians & might be sympathetic, especially if you mention that you had private insurance because you didn't want to be a burden on Canadian taxpayers.

http://www.michaelcoren.com/

Can't think of anything else right now, course I've been in bed for most of the last day & a half. I'll call a friend of mine tomorrow who might have some more ideas - he used to work for the Feds, but I don't know if he has any contacts left.

My eyes are blurry again, so I'm off to bed again (it took me an hour to write this little note, ugh I hate being sick!).

Take care, it will work out.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is PERFECTHAIR for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 07/18/09

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is SPLISHSPLASH for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 07/20/09.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is VITAMINS for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 07/20/09

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for the words user. gave ya some rep hows ev1 today. as bored as me? lol hate being on call. sucks. lol oh will at least i can torment u lovly ladies. but where is ev1? still addicted to pirates and etc on facebook? tell i said to GROW UP and get thier ARSES back HERE. lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words!!!!!!

Hugs lolcat!!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

thanks for the words user-id.Tried to rep but couldn`t

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

This week's code word is ICEDCOFFEE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 07/18/09.

Thread Information