User Tag List

Page 2098 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1098 1598 1998 2048 2088 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2108 2148 2198 ... LastLast
Results 31,456 to 31,470 of 38027
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    Where 'up north' are you looking at moving? I have a friend who wants me to move with him (long story) to Barrie but I lived waaayyy up north (Timmins area) for 20+ years and I couldn't wait to get away from all that snow. The small town mentality drove me nuts too - everyone knows everyone else's life so there's no privacy at all.

Jobs are so far and few between now in Southern Ontario that I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing in a year from now. I love it here because we don't get a heck of a lot of snow or bugs. Although London is only 20 minutes north, they get a lot more snow and rain than we do which is weird.

I've been out of the job market for 6 years now so my resume isn't too hot. The only letter of reference I have is from a guy I haven't seen in 9 years (when the company got bought out) so I'm resorting to using co-workers from previous jobs. Gotta do what ya gotta do!

I actually live about 30 - 40 minutes from Barrie right now (at my parents place). Im looking at places in Huntsville, Sundridge, or Burks Falls. I love the small communiities. I lived in Oshawa (for school) for the past 4 years and hate the city. Def wont be moving there LOL We go camping up in Burks Falls every summer so I know the area pretty well and the houses are very cheap (even lake front property).

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks everyone for all the words

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

thanks for the words...

I tried giving rep but it wouldn't let me...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish!! I just had to come look and see if you posted a picture, that is BEAUTIFUL!!
    I'm so jealous

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    Haunish, your tattoo looks amazing! I've been wanting to get mine fixed for years but I can't afford it. 19 years ago it cost me $120 and I've been quoted $200+ because they pretty much have to redo it from scratch.
    Ok, this may sound weird but I need some ideas. My g/f and I are looking at getting matching small tattoos. Just something simple that won't be 'in your face' but has significance to us considering we are two peas in a pod. We considered getting 'toe rings' done but were told that because they are on the foot they won't last too long. I don't want it anywhere noticeable because I don't want people asking questions about it. any ideas?
    me and da wife is gettin a matchin tattoo next yr for our anniversaury. i dont belive in puttin names on my body but we are getting a small puzzle piece each that would lock together. seen it done on a friend of mine and its really nice

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    me and da wife is gettin a matchin tattoo next yr for our anniversaury. i dont belive in puttin names on my body but we are getting a small puzzle piece each that would lock together. seen it done on a friend of mine and its really nice

cool..my dh and I will be getting matching ones. I have his nickname tattooed on my wrist already..but we are getting matching ones with a saying we have to each other done..we were going to do it this past ann. but looks like willbe next years..though I think for xmas we will both just be getting tats..lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    What's new at SheKnows.com
    This week's code word is MOMMYGUILT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 07/25/09. >> Sign in
    this isnt working for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    ok here is my new tat..hope it doesnt post to big
    awesome tat. i have my daughters name on one arm and getting the babys on the other arm. they are in ribbons. when i am finished.... one ribbon is gonne be in the claws of a bald eagle and the other is gonna be in the claws of a scorpion.

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Dexter is cool even if he does kill people.
    lol thats actually where i got the name from lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

love the tattoo haunish-it looks great!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

love the tat!
    I still want a rose on my lower back (no not a tramp stamp) I'm thinking lower right side of my back because I have a huge birth mark on my left side that kind of wraps around a bit its not that much darker than my skin well its a tan colour but idk if it can be tattooed over and I kind of don't want to tattoo over it because I kind of like it makes me different LOL but ya I am trying to figure something out...plus idk how much it will hurt...I have a pretty good pain tolerance for anything other than needles especially the sound of them buzzing kind of makes me cringe a little cause I went with my friend once...none of my friends complained about theirs but they had at least a bit more meat on their bones than me so idk what it will be like doing a tat on someone like me who is skin and bones literally
    I also want a piercing that I am looking into can't let my parents know though cause they will kill me LOL want my belly button pierced because its disfigured sort of and I hate the looks of it...didn't lose my umbilical cord for a long time when I was a baby and they thought they were going to actually have to remove it for me so idk if that played a factor in it or not but its just really weird looking...I also don't know if I can get that pierced because its half innie half outie...anyone know?! I am just worried about not having enough skin to get it deep enough to not tear out...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would rather get a tattoo than my belly button pierced.
    Every one has different pain levels, so no one can really tell you if it will hurt you or not.
    For me, getting the outline was the most painful, the colouring and shading was a breeze. If you are getting a small one, it would be over quickly either way.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya it has to be sort of small I dont want it to be so small that people are like wtf is that speck of dirt but not so big that it can't be hidden if I do a show or something
    I am thinking about it as the piercing can come out the tat cant LOL so am thinking about it a bit more and if I still really want it in a year or two I will go for it probably regardless of the pain factor if there is one...cause for me piercings are nothing LOL I actually think I ended up addicted after getting my ears done the second time and it didnt hurt at all so I was like I want more haha

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Rose I was talking to the tattoo lady, and asked about pain. And its like tick said..depends on your pain tolerance and she says it doesnt really have much to do with how skinny or anything you are. Just more what you can tolerate for pain.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ohh really! that doesnt sound bad then
    my friend told me it would probably be like chipping away at bone cause I dont have any flesh haha so she had me scared it would hurt bad

Thread Information