User Tag List

Page 2099 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1099 1599 1999 2049 2089 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2109 2149 2199 ... LastLast
Results 31,471 to 31,485 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both of my kittens got Chapman's ice cream stuffed cows in the mail today! It was very serendipitious that they both came on the same day, since I thought I'd have to hold onto one forever till the second one came. They are both sound asleep holding the most adorable, very well made stuffed cows If you do Chapman's, get those cows, they are worth the points!

Rose -- Don't stress too much about the pain of a tattoo.. even the ones that I have which really hurt a lot, I just kept telling myself the pain wouldn't last forever.. thats how I get through labor too Plus I find that it doesn't really matter how "Close to the bone" the area is, just certain parts of people's bodies have less pain tolerance than others.
    I would think long and hard about the belly button piercing, LOTS of people get bad infections from those, and often they don't heal well. Plus after 2 babies, mine looks horrible, all stretched out and eww. And trust me, I have had lots of piercings
    Last edited by lolcat; Tue, Jul 21st, 2009 at 10:23 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ohh really! that doesnt sound bad then
    my friend told me it would probably be like chipping away at bone cause I dont have any flesh haha so she had me scared it would hurt bad

Its like the lady said though, they arent tattooing the bone jut the layer of skin and certain areas on people do hurt a bit more but its more what you can handle.

I have a pretty high tolerance and one tattoo I even nodded off, except for my ankle one that hurt. I find my arms didnt hurt at all, ankle yeah and my wrist was more irritating then anything..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Both of my kittens got Chapman's ice cream stuffed cows in the mail today! It was very serendipitious that they both came on the same day, since I thought I'd have to hold onto one forever till the second one came. They are both sound asleep holding the most adorable, very well made stuffed cows If you do Chapman's, get those cows, they are worth the points!
    I have a cow. It's so cute. You can order t-shirts with a cow on it. I ordered one a few days ago.

Cool tat, Haunish. I've never gotten a tattoo. Too chicken. Any luck with your job search?

Thanks for the words.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I have a cow. It's so cute. You can order t-shirts with a cow on it. I ordered one a few days ago.

Cool tat, Haunish. I've never gotten a tattoo. Too chicken. Any luck with your job search?

Thanks for the words.

Thanks..no luck yet, other then mini interview at pharmasave..hoping I get a bite yet, gonna comb the streets some more yet.

Is lolcat around or anyone ...my dd came home from camp and is throwing up, stomach cramps, no fever or anything. I was thinking dehydration and so got her some gatorade and the pharmacist gave me some gravol to try and calm her tummy. If not better soon will take her to hospital.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Rose -- Don't stress too much about the pain of a tattoo.. even the ones that I have which really hurt a lot, I just kept telling myself the pain wouldn't last forever.. thats how I get through labor too Plus I find that it doesn't really matter how "Close to the bone" the area is, just certain parts of people's bodies have less pain tolerance than others.
    I would think long and hard about the belly button piercing, LOTS of people get bad infections from those, and often they don't heal well. Plus after 2 babies, mine looks horrible, all stretched out and eww. And trust me, I have had lots of piercings
    I had my belly button pierced 15+ years ago and I had to take it out after 3 months. I figured that since I already had 2 tattoos, 12 earrings and a nose ring the belly button would be fine. In my case it never had the chance to heal because my belly button is right where the waist band of my jeans sits. Hip huggers weren't around back then and besides, I'm not into the 'muffin top' look so I prefer to keep my pants pulled up. I have never been smaller than a 13/14 pants so it's safe to say I have more flesh on my bones than Rose and getting my tattoo on my hip (more like my butt) didn't hurt at all. The one on my shoulder blade (my first one) did hurt but once the outlining of the tattoo is done your skin is pretty much numb so the shading/colouring isn't that painful.
    Everyone is different but if you're really worried about the pain you can always get some of the numbing cream from the pharmacy.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Haunish - love the tat. I'm not a tat or piercing kinda gal, don't even have my ears pierced. But I do have a lot of surgical scars (I call em my war wounds ).

Good luck with the job hunt.

Amy - falling down stairs is NOT a fun activity. I did it once & ended up in emergency (had a hairline fracture in my left shoulder). I also banged up my face - my Dad kept calling me Potato Nose (he teases me a lot).

Snake - a scorpion? Couldn't you pick something cute & cuddly like a grizzly bear?

Jode - you could always get a tattoo of 2 peas in a pod. Might be cute?

I'm off to bed now. My parents came over today & brought us some cat grass. Poor dog went to sniff it, & My Jealous chased her off. I left it on the kitchen floor & now every time the cat walks past it, he stops dead, bites a blade of grass, then runs off. It's providing lots of entertainment for me...& cheaper than cable.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    me and da wife is gettin a matchin tattoo next yr for our anniversaury. i dont belive in puttin names on my body but we are getting a small puzzle piece each that would lock together. seen it done on a friend of mine and its really nice
    That's a great idea! I was looking for pictures online and I read that a puzzle piece is the symbol for autism. It doesn't matter to me though because I'll be putting it in a place that isn't going to be seen by anyone unless I'm in a bathingsuit

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

grrr..in laws are drving me crazy..I ve been on the phone with 3 diff ones. trying to talk us into going to dh brothers wedding. NOt sure what to say to get through we wont be going. I am trying to be civil, but it is not getting me anywhere...

also seen orthodontist today and have to take son out of town to see dif dentist ..he has to have alot of work done and no clue what dh insurance will cover..and right before school gonna be an expensive rest of summer with school supplies and everything..really hope I get a job soon..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Thanks..no luck yet, other then mini interview at pharmasave..hoping I get a bite yet, gonna comb the streets some more yet.

Is lolcat around or anyone ...my dd came home from camp and is throwing up, stomach cramps, no fever or anything. I was thinking dehydration and so got her some gatorade and the pharmacist gave me some gravol to try and calm her tummy. If not better soon will take her to hospital.
    Haunish -- If the gravol doesn't calm her tummy, I would take her in. No fever when taken by mouth doesn't always mean that she doesn't have one. She can have something called an "internal fever", and the with the vomiting and stomach cramps you might not want to wait too long. Just be sure to wear a mask at the hospital if you take her. They should have giant boxes of them around as well as hand santizer.

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    That's a great idea! I was looking for pictures online and I read that a puzzle piece is the symbol for autism. It doesn't matter to me though because I'll be putting it in a place that isn't going to be seen by anyone unless I'm in a bathingsuit
    I love the puzzle piece idea too! Maybe get a puzzle piece with a tiny symbol inside that means something to both of you.. or each other's initials? Man I love tattoos

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Haunish

Have you thought about doing online suveys and websites that pay for the time being. I know while Im in school and moneys tight Ill do some online surveys or Im part of a site MyLot which you post discussion / response and get paid for your answer. Payout is at 10$ 15th of every month. 10$ isnt much but its something. I can tell yea its saved me a few times will bills and so on each month. It depends on how long you want to spend on answering. When Im working ill post 4 or 5 responses and make about .50 or more a day. In the past 3 days Ive made 5.00$.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Haunish

Have you thought about doing online suveys and websites that pay for the time being. I know while Im in school and moneys tight Ill do some online surveys or Im part of a site MyLot which you post discussion / response and get paid for your answer. Payout is at 10$ 15th of every month. 10$ isnt much but its something. I can tell yea its saved me a few times will bills and so on each month. It depends on how long you want to spend on answering. When Im working ill post 4 or 5 responses and make about .50 or more a day. In the past 3 days Ive made 5.00$.
    I actually do a few sites that pay out..its been helpful let me say. Just the other day got a $50 check from the Angus Reid Forum. Though never heard of the site you mentioned

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Swag Code Alert **

Check Blog - Remember Enter Code In Search Engine

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

150 pt words...exp.7/28/09
    ranchdressing
    briskwalk
    lightbulb
    proposal
    silversparkle
    walkingclothes
    mixingbowl
    largespoon
    benice
    salsaverde
    voicemail
    Last edited by firefly; Wed, Jul 22nd, 2009 at 07:05 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for all the words! Still can't rep ;( .... love the tattoo Haunish!!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Now that swagbucks has cut me off ????? (turkeys still haven't replied as to why!) I need $$ for Christmas, anyone... please send me url's for sites that pay!!!

Thread Information