User Tag List

Page 597 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you should know, aren't you the ringmaster

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

there are some really cute maternity t-shirts available as new prizes and they are only 200,000 points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Hurricane Hanna is headed straight at us here in coastal North Carolina.Attachment 3797 I'm sure I'll lose power at some point tomorrow evening, because we usually do. Just wanted to let you know if I'm not on for a while, it's because I'm sitting here staring at a blank computer screen

It's headed up the Atlantic to Canada as well, due to hit there Sunday. Who knows though? Hurricanes are fickle, but they love coming here. It has remained steady at a Category 1, not showing much change. We'll see...they already cancelled school for tomorrow here. I'm right on the coast.Attachment 3796
    Stay safe, Rebate Queen. I live in Atlantic Canada. Yikes.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

me too rf, me too *shudder*

HURRICANE PARTY AT RF'S HOUSE!!!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

well if the top hat fits

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

aww I think that pic says it all ns

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

seriously though it seems like an awful lot of you live in harms way of this hurricane so I know everyone here cares about your safety

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

we usually don't get them so bad, wind, lots of rain, but when we had hurricane juan, that was bad. you shoulda seen the tree that feel in our yard. it was one of the biggest ashes on the greenbelt. landed in my neigbhours yard, missed the house. some ppl out of electricity for 9 days.

my mom's street (20 mins away) had the army patroling. looked like a warzone. every 5th house had a maple tree on it...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep everyone be in my thoughts and prayers till these hurricanes are over.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

gee whiz seek, is your siggy trying to tell me something?????

do you know something i don't?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Hurricane Hanna is headed straight at us here in coastal North Carolina.Attachment 3797 I'm sure I'll lose power at some point tomorrow evening, because we usually do. Just wanted to let you know if I'm not on for a while, it's because I'm sitting here staring at a blank computer screen

It's headed up the Atlantic to Canada as well, due to hit there Sunday. Who knows though? Hurricanes are fickle, but they love coming here. It has remained steady at a Category 1, not showing much change. We'll see...they already cancelled school for tomorrow here. I'm right on the coast.Attachment 3796
    I hope you don't get any bad stuff there. I thought about you when I heard the weather report today. We still have Gustav refugees in our area (north central Alabama). It looks like the storms are just lining up to come this way--aren't there 3 or so already named? Take care! I'll be thinking about you.

Well, I posted this before I got caught up reading the thread. It seems like a bunch of you will be dealing with hurricane woes. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe and dry!
    Last edited by Trebleclef; Thu, Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Added more!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just love you ALL so much. Seriously.
    This thread makes me smile every single day, and I would love to have a giant "Alice in Wonderland Teaparty" with all of you. I call the part of Alice. I think we all agree that NSAngel is the Cheshire Cat.

meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiki is updated! So many new wordies!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words everyone - For those of you in the storm paths know that our thoughts are with you and best of luck to you all.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

*whew* i thought i was up for the mad hatter part.

btw, thanks for the rep guys

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi to my northern neighbors!!! I finally after months of lurking and wishing I could join your wonderful group, I did it! I saw all the Americans that were joining or LOL coming out of your closets and a friend of mine Jettred had joined, which finally gave me the braves to join. I'm so glad I did I've thoroughly enjoyed lurking on this thread & NSAngel I LOVE your fanny wagging garfield and so glad to see his tail back LOL! I actually voted for your very deserving 18 yr old cat and congrats on that win, it was the only way I could see to thank you all for the many words I've borrowed so have tried to vote as a payback in the contests when I could. You all are truly a unique and very entertaining bunch and am so glad you all got your chat back, I would of really missed it. So hello from Louisiana and thank you all for being so very friendly that I felt I was able to join you!

Thread Information