User Tag List

Page 948 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

did you try andits pan fried liver treats ? HMM?

lookee this folks, i got an email from p&p in response to the missing contest entry pages:

Because of the number of entries the picture will continue to move back in the pages so book marking the page will not work but the 2nd link that you sent works so I would suggest bookmarking the picture itself.
    ya whatever! they fixed it tho din't they? and i also asked them about the 1000 pts for the entries. you see anything response to that?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    wth?? I was voting for taybris little dragon and when I posted a comment it went to her little angel entry . UGH. I am sorry tay. I did vote for all entries. I am not sure if your dragon got my comment tho. He is a little cutie tho.

it's been doing screwy stuff like that. when u vote your voting right, but when u go back and comment, a diff pic comes up. like wtf??

i have 16 tabs opened at one time for everyone i'm voting for her and other sc's that are in contest. it always brings up the last tab i opened. fruustrating.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats why I only open them one at a time and vote, comment then open another. Its so frustrating to loose the page your trying to post and vote on. Think I will have to get hair dye. I am trying to get hubby to start buying kizzie outfits so I can enter her in the contests as my baby lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new words.........

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

fooking cat just clawed my leg off!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    fooking cat just clawed my leg off!

LOL, my cat is currently trying to rub my leg off, I gotta get her fixed soon, driving me crazy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im not getting any pts for leaving a comment. only for voting. WTFH is goin on?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Look what I got from P&P

Points have been added for your entry. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I checked and it was there too. NS - Look down to the day that you entered the contest, it might be there. My was posted to the 17th.

Thanks for the new words. Off to vote again.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words. I have been voting and commenting when I can, but not every hour.

Off to give rep now!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Voting done once again and I gave you all 5's. Really hoping that someone from here wins a prize.

Did not go to work today because I had a massive headache last night and ended up with two hours sleep before my alarm went off for work. I was totally drained so I called in sick and went back to bed again.

I have been getting headaches much too often and think it may be time to go to the doc to see what could be causing them and maybe get something to make it better. Two birds with one stone because I need to talk to him about a prescription for Champix, time to quit smoking.

Has anyone here tried that drug to quit smoking? I have had a few ppl at work try it and it actually worked for them. I have never used a drug to try to quit smoking before but I am willing to try anything if it will work.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Am just on my way to vote.

I have never heard of Champix I was able to quit cold turkey(man did that suck) but my dh really wants to quit, will have to look into that and see. He couldnt take the other one whatever it was called started with a Z i think, as he had a nasty head injury and was told he couldnt, he had quit once for 3 months, but pressures from in laws and he started up again
    Last edited by haunish; Mon, Oct 20th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cold turkeyI tried that one time and I think I made it through 3 days before I broke down. I have tried the patch and the gum, both helped me for a bit but after a few months I went back to it again. I admire that you had the willpower and succeeded haunish.

The one good thing about where I work is that they will assist with quitting smoking. Whatever I decide to try will be covered by my medical plan (not sure if it is that way everywhere now)

I really want to quit (been smoking for 23 yrs now) and I have really noticed the effects of it recently. My son has been seeing commercials on tv and I think they had a class on the effects of smoking at school as well. He came into my bedroom a couple weeks ago after we had both gone to bed. He was in tears and pretty much said he wanted me to quit because he did not want to lose his mom. It broke my heart to see him so stressed and sad. I told him I would try at the end of October. Hopefully my child is all the incentive that I need.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prairiebelle View Post
    Cold turkeyI tried that one time and I think I made it through 3 days before I broke down. I have tried the patch and the gum, both helped me for a bit but after a few months I went back to it again. I admire that you had the willpower and succeeded haunish.

The one good thing about where I work is that they will assist with quitting smoking. Whatever I decide to try will be covered by my medical plan (not sure if it is that way everywhere now)

I really want to quit (been smoking for 23 yrs now) and I have really noticed the effects of it recently. My son has been seeing commercials on tv and I think they had a class on the effects of smoking at school as well. He came into my bedroom a couple weeks ago after we had both gone to bed. He was in tears and pretty much said he wanted me to quit because he did not want to lose his mom. It broke my heart to see him so stressed and sad. I told him I would try at the end of October. Hopefully my child is all the incentive that I need.

Yeah my dd is big into trying to get daddy to quit as well, which we all are trying as lung cancer is big in his family as well as some others. So would like to get rid of that.For him its a matter of keeping his hands busy,if hes doing something he doesnt smoke. When he quit for the 3 months he chewed toothpicks, the damage it did to his gums though..ugh..splinters was in pain. Or he eats and man were we gowing through food...lol
    Its awesome that you have a place that will help assist.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will let you know if the Champix works. I am off to the doctor on Saturday to talk to him. Like your hubby that is the hard part for me too. Figuring out what to do with your hands, they are much too use to holding onto a cigarette. Then there are the times when you are used to having a cigarette as well...like right after dinner, when you get up in the morning, driving. Those are very hard habits to break when you have been doing them forever and a day.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    did you try andits pan fried liver treats ? HMM?

Hey! Don't knock the liver. ;-) I've managed to get my boy to listen with it. Of course he is a cat.

Sheesh, I think I might be using the wrong bait - do you think that's why I'm a spinster?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information