User Tag List

Page 987 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 985 986 987 988 989 997 1037 1087 1487 1987 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by intwowishin View Post

Freakin P&P..I just got dinged with a fricken $21 s&H on my fricken prize I ordered!! The flippin toy wasn't even worth that much money AND it cost me months of saving points (250,000)

I am soooo not impressed right now!

What the heck, when did that start! I cannot believe that, or wait I guess I can with what seems to be going on these days!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Freakin P&P..I just got dinged with a fricken $21 s&H on my fricken prize I ordered!! The flippin toy wasn't even worth that much money AND it cost me months of saving points (250,000)

Please save any info on this as well to add to the seemingly endless BS they are spewing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow iwishtowin. It is not even worth it to save up the points to get charged that much to receive it. Did you have the option of refusing it? Has anyone else here been charged for shipping and handling? I have 440,000 and have yet to order anything at all from the site. They way it is going it does not look like I will be though.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I have ordered multiple items and have never been charged shipping once. Am currently waiting on something now, guess will wait and see when it gets here.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I guess I picked a relly wrong time to join
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never been charged S&H on any of my prizes before. They have always been down at the local post office and I go and pick them up. The freakin UPS guy just showed at my house with the package and told me there was $21.07 owing, and I told him I had no way to pay it right now so he said I could come to the warehouse and pick up between 5 and 7pm. I could just not go and and get it, but then I am out 250,000 points and months and months of saving. Or I can suck up the fricken cost and call myself a dumbass for getting screwed over by P&P!

Uggghh I am so not a happy camper at the moment.
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    How can you play GOD when you are not?

(I wrote this on 00) No diea why ti's blocked handle that later. But it explaisn some things...some...
    YOU wrote THAT???? omg. you should be firing off a letter to p&p. holy crow..since when are you so articulate and without typos??? everything you said was clear and to the pt. when they show up today, shove that article in their faces.

well.. looks like they are changing alot of things w/o letting us know?

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    baby..it never was like this before, until ppl got fed up of losing pts and decided to take advantage of an opportunity to get back what they were owed. just wait and see what happens. no mater what becomes of p&p, we'll always be here.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and BTW way, what I ordered was the stacking toy house thingy. (Haba Baby Stacking Quartett) that is on page 3 of the pregnancy and baby section of the prizes
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg did you guys read this!!!

Update - Friday Oct 24, 2008: As in the past, Points and Prizes members are expected to hold themselves to the Terms of Use for the site, up to and including, reporting bugs found on the site not exploiting them. When we make a mistake, we award points to our users to make up for the issue, as we did with the 5000 keyword awarded at the end of the Payless contest. However please don't try to cheat our system - when a bug is exploited instead of reported, we are left with no choice other than to remove all points gained from use of that exploit. We are reviewing data and will be suspending accounts as deemed necessary.
    Please be fair and play by the rules so that everyone can enjoy the free prizes we provide.

if they suspend our accounts because of THEIR mistake they are going to get a foot up the a$$

and so far they took 600 pts away from me wtf??? they OWED me points so why are they taking them away from me?!?!?!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep, you got a little reading to catch up on rose

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have never been charged S&H on any of my prizes before. They have always been down at the local post office and I go and pick them up. The freakin UPS guy just showed at my house with the package and told me there was $21.07 owing, and I told him I had no way to pay it right now so he said I could come to the warehouse and pick up between 5 and 7pm. I could just not go and and get it, but then I am out 250,000 points and months and months of saving. Or I can suck up the fricken cost and call myself a dumbass for getting screwed over by P&P!

Uggghh I am so not a happy camper at the moment.
    Sounds like someone forgot to label it as a promo item to avoid S&H and tax/duty.

A couple of yrs ago, I got a DVD from A&E Bio Club - the gov't charged me duty & tax that was worth more than the DVD. I spent months trying to get my money back = as the post office & tax office advised - but no go.

I suggest an email to point out the error of their ways.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    It's never a bad time to join...as long as you have a cat/dog/goth outfit/whip/something else I can't remember.

Of course, the really exclusive club is reserved for oddballs like me who dress up their cats.

So, how odd are you???

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

grr yep I'm caught up and pissed at them LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and BTW way, what I ordered was the stacking toy house thingy. (Haba Baby Stacking Quartett) that is on page 3 of the pregnancy and baby section of the prizes
    You should not be charged it says on their site "Items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Point prices include shipping within the US (including AFO/FPO) and Canada"

http://pointsandprizes.com/index.php?view=about

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never ordered anything, just been accumulating points. Have to believe that must be a mistake. good luck with them!!

RQ, great letter, hope you get results!! That would sure scare the heck out of me!!!

Thread Information