User Tag List

Page 937 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 987 1037 1437 1937 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 38027
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok - totally off topic here, but I have recently joined several websites where I can earn extra money and gift cards etc. If anyone is interested, send me a pm with your name and e-mail address, and I will send you some info.
    This has turned into a great way to pay for Christmas in this house, and I'm pretty close to having earned enough to completely pay for Christmas except for food.

By the way, it's the middle of the night for me here, and for some reason I can't sleep. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep soon, or tomorrow is going to totally suck!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Well I am still up here as well, hubby came hoime tonight and I found the new cd he wants online(AC/DC0 so hes playing it constantly..lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My hubby wants that one too! ACDC is going to be in concert soon near here and he wants tickets as well. I told him he would have to try to win them off the radio, cost too much for our budget!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    My hubby wants that one too! ACDC is going to be in concert soon near here and he wants tickets as well. I told him he would have to try to win them off the radio, cost too much for our budget!
    LOL, the thing that irks my dh is that I have seen them already the last time they were touring, so hes worried this is his last chance to see them. But unless they come closer it isnt going to happen so i am hoping they do as i would love to see them once more as well, especially with my dh who is a huge fan!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gotta say goodnight. Was trying to open the last pm, and shut my internet down instead. See ya all in the morning!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i'm still up. i think those pain killers dr prescribed are having the opposite effect on me.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    ROCK 100pts exp Nov 17
    from the contest
    thank you for the new word....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words everyone! Gave rep where it allowed me and when it allowed me! I've been absent for a few days as I've been crazy busy! I had a candle party to do and then we bought a new car so we had to travel back and forth to the dealership and then do the insurance thing, then we went to town for a bit of shopping! It's been crazy! I need a break! Today is our usual Saturday feast with the neighbors and friends and we're going to a cottag this time so it should be fun! It's more of a potluck this weekend. We're bringing a potatoe salad that my husband made! Can't wait! Love the new car, it's awesome!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Be safe!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am completely confused by this contest. First I couldn't get points for voting, now it seems the sky is the limit. Then I couldn't get comments to post, now I'm double posting. Maybe I should go back to bed?

Do you think I could enter my brats as my "kids"? I for one think they're cute. Except when the cat decides to scream his head off because he wants seconds for breakfast. ;-)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got my votes in. Shows my points are now at 1, 659, 580! Could that be the total number that I have earned since joining P&P, cause I know I sure don't really have that many?!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well..we had tables of food, green walls and adults in the back to school kids photo cotnest..sure whynot?

you have to add, it's a kid dressed as a dog dressed as a whatever for halloween..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    Just got my votes in. Shows my points are now at 1, 659, 580! Could that be the total number that I have earned since joining P&P, cause I know I sure don't really have that many?!
    YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND. do yo u know that????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG NSangel.. I watched that video of your man (I had never seen QAF, only seen him recently in Desperate Housewives) and he IS hot... then I saw the ones of him with a beard and moustache, and HOLY SMOKES is he hot. MEOW.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Do you think I could enter my brats as my "kids"? I for one think they're cute. Except when the cat decides to scream his head off because he wants seconds for breakfast. ;-)
    You could try. Somebody actually entered the contest and there is no picture and people are still voting.

I've voted for everyone who entered the contest.

Thread Information