User Tag List

Page 887 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 885 886 887 888 889 897 937 987 1387 1887 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Congrats!

My interpretation of DH has always been Dick Head...

Loooove it!!!
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When it rains it pours it seems. My father was rushed to the hospital Monday night. They still don't know what is wrong with him. He was very confused, and kept saying he is in terrible pain. He is now having little bursts of clarity, but they don't last long. He was upset this morning, he keeps saying no one will tell him where he is, then the next he switches and wants to go to the cottage, then he slurs his words and he is crying alot. This is truely breaking my heart cause there is not a fookin thing I can do. Through out all this he keeps calling me Pat, who is his sister. I tell him I am his daughter, but he does not seem to think he has one *sigh*. It has been a very tough week.

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the words and the funny posts that help me forget for a little while.
    ((((huggers))))

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tick, so sorry to hear about your father, must be scary time for you right now. Thoughts & prayers are with you.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh no tick, im so sorry to hear about your dad. prayers are with you and hopefully they will figure out soon enough what is wrong and help him.

we never expect our parents to be around forever yet we can never picture life without them. a reminder we need to cherish every moment we have with them.

my parents are my rock, i cannot imagine anything going wrong with them.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Tick, hope they figure out what is wrong with your dad!!!!

I wish I knew someone who sold avon I always loved their products, my mom sold it, then she had to go and move to Charlotte..lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

haunish - i think you can go on their site and find a consultant near you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tick - so sorry to hear about your dad - hope all works out well and they figure out what is wrong with him. Hard to see them like that - I just went thru that in June with my dad - he's in TO and I'm in Nova Scotia so I flew up not expecting him to live, and although they had him heavily sedated for the 2 weeks I was there, so he was sedated the whole time, I felt good just being there and talking to him. Was hard to leave to come home since he was still sedated but now I call him almost every night (he still in hospital) just to see how his day went. Take care of yourself and prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i am FUMING!

my son is missing this pm at school because he won't stop going on and on about a stupid video game!!!

i wish they never invented those things. missing school..OVER A VIDEOGAME?? COMEON!!!

he was refusing to go to cadets, and going on and on he wanted to play command and conquer.

fook that crap. getting rid of all the games. this is a nightmare.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    When it rains it pours it seems. My father was rushed to the hospital Monday night. They still don't know what is wrong with him. He was very confused, and kept saying he is in terrible pain. He is now having little bursts of clarity, but they don't last long. He was upset this morning, he keeps saying no one will tell him where he is, then the next he switches and wants to go to the cottage, then he slurs his words and he is crying alot. This is truely breaking my heart cause there is not a fookin thing I can do. Through out all this he keeps calling me Pat, who is his sister. I tell him I am his daughter, but he does not seem to think he has one *sigh*. It has been a very tough week.

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the words and the funny posts that help me forget for a little while.
    ((((huggers))))

am sorry tick for what you are going thru. my mom's sister was the same way. was very hard on the family esp the children as she din't know who they were (and she had 13). my other aunt is kind of the same way as well. she was quite bad for a year but new meds are helping. hopefully they'll find a treatment to help your dad. hugs.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ns take em away from him for a while. my sister had to do it with her son, she took them away for him during the school period and only gave them back during xmas, march and summer breaks. you might just have to do that til he knows how to control himself and his time and attention

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

that's just it amy! i took em away. his behaviour improved remarkably. he was saying earlier, how it's a game he never had a chance to play and i took it away. i said, well, if you keep going as good as you are, you might get some time saturday.

but then he came home at lunch, hinting about the game, trying to get it earlier, then started going on how he hates cadets, boring, painful, blah blah.. i knew it was all over this fooking game.

so i told him he was going to cadets, and he will not be getting the game this weekend. well that fired him off, upstairs throwing a fit, couldn't send him to school.

i thought if he had something to look foward to the behaviour would continue. looks like it backfired on me.

see what u think?

have to add.. he never got em last weekend, because after playing vid games prev sunday, he spent days cursing at a lady and her 5 year old kid!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Well, I checked the wiki, and I have all the words and am at 8395

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

working my way from page 872...
    thanks for the new words, and the rep.
    gonna give out rep too.

i haven't read all the posts yet, but sure hoping everyone is well including loved ones.
    have a safe and happy thanksgiving weekend to all!
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Well, I checked the wiki, and I have all the words and am at 8395
    yep that's where I am too

Thread Information