User Tag List

Page 989 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 1089 1489 1989 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Did you read my response from them? they sure love to avoid the issues and make promises.

P&P should stand for Pricks and Politicians. That's what they act like
    yes i did. they always skirt the issue. the did the same with the ONLY response they ever sent me.

lookit the trouble i had getting a response over the cat contest. the person handling it finally gets back to me because i CC'd it to p&p head email. then they respond with: i had emailed you..(um..no u didn't but i want my prize so i'm not arguing..)

it took them so long to figure out it was not feasible to send $500 worth of cat products. i'm not complaining the gc bought some fab deals and put snowtires on my car. pt they din't mind sending a 10lb bag of cat litter. how much did that cost to send????

it's just nuts, the whole thing.

and like i said, if they want to fix the pts. to be fair and honest, they have to go back to the very first contest and start adding them on and do it with each one til they get to this one, and then subtract off

we'd all come out ahead then. and they don't want that. they want to just forget about all the mistakes in the past that were in their favor, but fix this one that cost them a bunch of pts, which ads up to a fraction of what they did not allocate over the past year!!!

sorry still ranting

my pizza will be here soon and i'll be gone to cadets.

GALE: IF your reading this, i'm not always like this. more like..
    COUGAR IN THE HOUSE..REOWWWRRR..so help you if i get my paws on ya, you would look like you was mauled by a cougar...

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Did you read my response from them? they sure love to avoid the issues and make promises.

P&P should stand for Pricks and Politicians. That's what they act like
    OK, so far on my list to boycott P&P for one day (to be announced) and sign a reasonable(not ranting) petition to P&P sponsors/advertisers:

rebate queen
    NSangel
    seekthetruth

Feel free to copy and paste to add your name or pm me...thanks.

I will need to write a reply to their response, as they did not address the issues, but I'm not up to it right now.

make sure to mention that guests not just members are welcome to sign. and maybe we should use our real first names, and last initials to validate it? mine is arleen S.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, so far on my list to boycott P&P for one day (to be announced) and sign a reasonable(not ranting) petition to P&P sponsors/advertisers:

rebate queen
    NSangel
    seekthetruth
    Intwowishin

I will need to write a reply to their response, as they did not address the issues, but I'm not up to it right now.

I am sooo in..they piss me off so much right now.
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love your last rant NS and it's absolutely true...that's why I'm so pissed.

As far as the names go, this won't be the official petition. We will def need to add that when the time comes, but I don't want to put that info on a public forum. So for now, I'm just listing the willing parties.

rebate queen (1 account)
    NSangel (? accounts)
    seekthetruth (? accounts)
    marjem (? accounts)
    Andit plus parents accounts=(3 accounts)
    Intwowishin(? accounts)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lurkers and guests

This is worth coming out for....we need your help!!! If you want to join and then just private message me, that is fine

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

OK-here is my latest rant to P&P...

I sent a message previously(last night) but the information you posted today makes the situation even worse.
    Why would anyone report the unlimited voting? You were supposed to have unlimited comments(as with previous contests)and that was not true. So, it's really the same thing. 50 points each..what did it matter if it was votes or comments??? Then you make the announcement that the comments were changed to 10...we were only getting credit for 5. Remember that points for comments were supposed to be unlimited??? ok, so you change the rules in the middle of the contest, and I no longer got unlimited votes or unlimited comments. It was aggravating, but whatever. We all knew it was coming. We all already know that every contest you have is screwed up. That's a given. To actually go back and take points out of people's accounts was uncalled for. Like I said before, it was bad enough that the unlimited comments didn't work, and worse that you changed the rules in the middle instead of fixing it. We never got unlimited 50 point comments, didn't see you rushing in to fix that. I guess it's easier to just change the rules. There are a plethora of people still waiting on points owed from the recipe contest and the back to school contest. Have you got a rush order in on fixing that???
    Now, with your latest announcement you are threatening to suspend accounts??? Is the only reformation here when it's in your favor?? If you think that the 5000 point word you gave out during the last contest even began to make up for points lost because of that "bug", you are mistaken. You have taken minimal accountability for all the "bugs" that happened to go in your favor.
    I guess this is what happens, since you are the "point givers" and hold that power. It is abused.
    I am more certain than ever now about contacting a lawyer, since reading your latest posted message. Now I am also feeling the need to start contacting your advertising sponsors, just to inform them exactly how things are handled on this site.
    Needless to say, I am sorely disappointed in your management of this issue. I haven't heard back about the message I sent yesterday, but I don't really expect to. I and thousands of online friends already know that the odds are about 1 in 100 on receiving a response.
    As you can tell, I'm not about to drop this. Like I said before, justice is priceless, and you have pushed me well beyond my tolerance level. It will be well worth my legal fees to see you held accountable for following the guidelines that you yourselves set for these contests.
    I am ready to proceed, but will still wait until the end of the business day on Monday, as I am sure you are inundated with correspondence.
    To reiterate, I am asking that the points removed from my account be replaced by Monday at the close of business. Ultimately, the only fair thing to do would be to replace them on everyone's account.
    I will wait until that time to contact my lawyer, your advertising sponsors, and any of the thousands of disgruntled members of your site.

OMG RQ - you are very articulate and I am so going to call on
    you if and when I ever need a letter. This letter should get
    their attention... WELL DONE!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 1 account

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Love your last rant NS and it's absolutely true...that's why I'm so pissed.

As far as the names go, this won't be the official petition. We will def need to add that when the time comes, but I don't want to put that info on a public forum. So for now, I'm just listing the willing parties.

rebate queen (1 account)
    NSangel (? accounts)
    marjem (? accounts)
    Intwowishin(? accounts)

2 accounts (me and hubby), there is mom and her friend too but they won't want to get involved.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Sure, I'm in 1 account
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

contacting their sponsors will hit them hard and I think that is what they need most sponsors will probably drop p&p when they realize how badly they manage the place...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    msg #2. i sent one on each of our accts. mine and my hubbys.

WOW NS = a very impressive letter! You & RQ are very
    talented letter writers. It was to the point and factual!!
    Well done.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

if worded properly and sent to p&p first, they will realize that the commotion over it all would put a bad taste in their sponsors mouths. no sponsor will stand behind anything that's controversal unless it sells. this don't sell.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    WOW NS = a very impressive letter! You & RQ are very
    talented letter writers. It was to the point and factual!!
    Well done.
    thanks rt. but my first one was more like

WHAT THE do you think your doing. you can' t GD take pts back when you don't in give them in the first place . you bunch of les. (actually i din't say tha tone, but i wanted to)

etc

but it was under hubby's acct. he has some explaining to do!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

rebate queen
    NSangel
    seekthetruth

OH please add me to that list! Whether or not this issue is
    resolved, I can only think that something like this will happen
    again in the future. The prizes simply aren't worth this
    aggravation.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[quote=rebate queen;520735]Love your last rant NS and it's absolutely true...that's why I'm so pissed.

rebate queen (1 account)
    NSangel (? accounts)
    marjem (? accounts)
    Intwowishin(? accounts)
    RTlady (1 account)

Thread Information