User Tag List

Page 1059 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 1109 1159 1559 2059 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

***BORROWED***

CelebrityBabyScoop
    10 Return
    25 Diapers
    50 Tangy
    100 Seaside

FamilyCorner
    100 golfer

GeoParent
    25 gather

MakingFriends
    10 Fraud
    25 Meals
    50 Camera
    100 Rundown

MyChildFun
    10 Farmer
    25 Advise
    50 Valley
    100 Destiny
    200 Jackal

SheKnows
    10 Colonist
    25 Wise
    50 Natural
    100 Diamonds
    200 Broth

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post

Hugs to all, gotta go do lots of house stuff. Tomorrow is my little Winter's birthday party. 4 years old, she's getting all grown up too fast

Hugs hugs hugs, hugs hugs hugs
    Happy Birthday Winter!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy birthday winter!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys...just wanted to post a pic of Missy because I'm pretty sad about loosing her. Justin found her dead under his bed tonight. She was such a sweet cat...slept on his pillow every night. We were told that she was between 4-6 years old and in good health so I don't know what could have happened . But we miss her already.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

NS, as someone who used to work for the US post office (and I suspect Canada Post is about the same) you'll have to go to the post office where you typically have to go to pick up your parcels and tell them. The main website will never have anyone who can help you. The small post offices are given the job of handling everything themselves, the higher up offices don't care at all. If you go to your local office, be nice, tell them you get a lot of parcels in the mail and that you'd 100% rather have to come pick them up than have them left on your porch, they will probably be quite nice and let your post person know.

but LCAT..i spoke to him myself while i was waiting for the stupid cat contest $500 visa..and told him if i'm not home leave it at neighbours. why couldn't he infer that i don't want anything left on the stop??

actually...i'm going to put a note on my mail box. if no one answers the door, leave all pkgs at the damn post office LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO. (help me word that properly, but leave in damn..)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Any of the SCers entered in the Fisher Price story contest? Or has everyone given up on the, er, experts over at SK?

I finally gave in and posted to the nitwit who keeps whining about the lack of humans on my pic for the Halloween one - suggested that they find one of the dozens of lovely images to look at instead if mine bothers them.

Some people`s children. ;-)
    good for you. someone needs to tell em.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for my baby
    She's having a Princess cake, and her Daddy took her to build-a-bear workshop today and bought her a dog with a Hannah Montana t-shirt for her birthday. She is over the moon!

You guys make everything more special. lurv
    is that like the stuff a moose episode on hannah montanah? i don't care what anyone says about miley..we lurv her, and the guy that plays jackson? OMG TOO FUNNY.

Quote Originally Posted by marjem View Post
    ***BORROWED***

CelebrityBabyScoop
    10 Return
    25 Diapers
    50 Tangy
    100 Seaside

FamilyCorner
    100 golfer

GeoParent
    25 gather

MakingFriends
    10 Fraud
    25 Meals
    50 Camera
    100 Rundown

MyChildFun
    10 Farmer
    25 Advise
    50 Valley
    100 Destiny
    200 Jackal

SheKnows
    10 Colonist
    25 Wise
    50 Natural
    100 Diamonds
    200 Broth
    how does she do it?

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    Hey guys...just wanted to post a pic of Missy because I'm pretty sad about loosing her. Justin found her dead under his bed tonight. She was such a sweet cat...slept on his pillow every night. We were told that she was between 4-6 years old and in good health so I don't know what could have happened . But we miss her already.
    omg chand, that makes me so sad. She's so cute, and that's not very old for a cat. Ryan has a cat like that, sleeps with him every night, 5 mins b4 he's due to come home from school waits at the top of the stairs. when he went overnight to sleepover this weekend, she wandered thru the house looking for him and rubbing her head over everything he owned, and woke hubby up 3x from 1pm -6am scratching the bed..

that is my biggest fear here, anything happening to this one cat because of the attachment. pets really do show affection right back at us. i think it's so amazing.

how is justing dealing with it? is there anything you guys are going to do with missy to help him? we had a guinea pig pass on a while ago, and not sure we handled it as good as we coulda..just never sure how much ryan wants to deal with them.

(missy is the name of my dog too.)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words. Gave rep where I could. Have a great week!
    Join Keep Rewarding! https://keeprewarding.com/cflp?refid=17796 Ive Earned $535
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

did rebate fire off letters to the sheknows sponsors? there aren't any new prizes up. LOL

i wouldn't be surprised if she had helped get their ratings up. where the flying fudge is she hiding???

anyway, got the voting done. don't forget pumpkinprs whle yer at it..that's only once a day..
    http://photocontest.babystages.ca/en...hoto_id=145126
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Nov 4th, 2008 at 05:01 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ldy Ldy, I go to the city for a day and all freezer breaks out! lol ... ok ... listen up people ... to properly freeze meat foods, and Im talking long term here over 3 months and up to 3 years! ... wrap the meat in plastic wrap... (you don't want air touch the meat) .... then zipper if you want ... and defintely wrap tight it in freezer wrap!!! use cheap masking tape to seal and mark with a sharpie, what it is and the month/year .. if you want to do whole chickens, you roll that baby in plastic wrap in one direction a few times and then flop her over and roll the other direction 2 or three times, then freezer wrap. what I don't freeze long term ... fish! I know what I am talking about here ppl! 1 old huge freezer, 1 mid-size. apt. freezer and a side by side fridge freezer. I buy 80 lbs of fresh chicken 2x year, pick it up at 2 pm one day and by supper the next day, they have all been cut into parts, marinated, skewered, wrapped in plastic, and freezer wraped. Have fun! ..... yes you can save lightly freezer burn beef, by cutting off the freezer burn. chicken ... eh, I am a little leary of chicken and even pork ... density of the meat. Ok, can I go back to mom's today to wash floors and walls, and painting??? Have girls, miss you all!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Freezer wrapping ... I forgot to mention that when I was up in Churchill, lot of ppl I met, wrapped their meat in heavy foil, cause they didn't have freezer wrap (this was time ago) but it seemed to work well. .... should have said you can you freezer zippers then wrap in freezer wrap just make sure you get siar out of bag. also I go to Canada Compound (smoking / sausage supply store) and buy my freezer wrap in large role about $25 but it will last for years ... ok ok Im gone!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

you know what i want? one of those vacuum seal machine thingys. they'd suck the damn air out. of course, if i ever found my hubby on the end of one of those things..*shudder*

enuf said, gone to bake bread.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ohhh noooo Am so sorry to hear that, it's so sad when we lose a pet that we are so close and dear to. Big hugs to all of you....my cat will be 16 in December and I know that her time gets shorter every day but she's still has a lot of spunk left...

Again...hugssssssssssssssss
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so sorry to hear about your loss
    it is very hard to lose a pet as they are family

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry bubblecat, all of you will miss her for sure.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This week's code word is ONLINESHOES for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 11/07/08.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ohhh damn...So sorry. WOW what a beauty. My symathies.....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Thread Information