User Tag List

Page 1068 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 68 568 968 1018 1058 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1078 1118 1168 1568 2068 ... LastLast
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    hey my dad is home from the camp they got two deer and a bear in the back of his truck he is probably going back to the camp tonight to spend the rest of the week hunting too
    the bear is gross though LOL i wont go into details why but yuck there goes my appetite haha

I got a phone call from my dh this afternoon, and they haven't even seen anything so far this year. That's too bad cause we like the meat ... good substitute for beef.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow really that sucks, my dad got a huge deer and my uncle got the bear and the smaller deer and he is going back till sunday but he has to take these out to the meat shop at 6:30 tonight, no one will eat the bear here but I like venison depends on how its prepared though

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hope rebate Queen is alright.

I just want to say thanks for all the words lately haven't been on here much lately been busy with the family.

Just checked all the partner sites and no 250 point weekly words up yet.

Have to go theres a line up for the computer!!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL dont you hate the line ups for the computer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am lucky my kids are always on my mothers phone too busy for the computer lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    So you know the guests should really come on and join up and join in the fun. We like new people here and only a few of us bite!

Speaking of biters - where is RQ??
    We don't bite - we nibble

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just checked the partener sites as well, still no new words up

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I still have tons and tons of words to enter from earlier LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I only have 4 more

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL really I keep forgetting so I have at least 12 hours of words left to enter

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    Hey guys...just wanted to post a pic of Missy because I'm pretty sad about loosing her. Justin found her dead under his bed tonight. She was such a sweet cat...slept on his pillow every night. We were told that she was between 4-6 years old and in good health so I don't know what could have happened . But we miss her already.
    Sorry about your loss. I've lost three cats in the past, so I know what it's like.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well, no new prizes for me to look at, you all must have snapped them up right away! lol ... I am getting sick of kiddy stuff (no offense to moms out there) I just have no use for them. Doggy stuff ... maybe ! LOL ....... FINALLY finished painting for this week. Told mom to take it easy (79 years young) and I'll come back again another week and do another room. Her bedroom walls and ceiling have all been washed and painted. told her I'd do the closet later in the winter. Wood trim is her job, I hate working with enamel paints. She'll do ok (she taught me to do woodwork, paint and plaster!) I felt terrible, I hired a young person to help me ... he was totally useless, except he did move furniture for me. 27 and didn't know how to paint! oh well ... So it took me 3 days instead of 2. Mom had to sleep on the couch though for 2 nites, I told her I wasn't going home tonight until her bed was put back together and made, and all the furniture was back in place. Curtain she has to wash herself. ........... Im sitting back tomorrow, soaking my feet and reading a harpercollins book for review.... to bad no munchies in the house ... dang trying to kill the habit ... 2 weeks now, just 2 more (I hope) habit should be broken, or I'll be broken (wah wah!!!) later ppl... I am tired. and thanks for the words!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

NS ... did you think, I'd miss that "kind" offer to take the "sucker" off my hands! ROFL ... you little bum! lol sounds like you weren't alone, you had a few who were willing to be in cahoots with you! rofl!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    As for halloween my Elvira costume went over really well... although i think i look a little like a man dressed up as a woman.. lol. I'm too embarrassed to post it here but ill email it if you're really curious.
    I'm also not much of a drinker and wound up at my friends party hugging the porcelin gods at some point in the evening.. a girlfriend sent me home in a cab. jeez. so embarrassing!
    omg I HAVE TO SEE!!!! no wonder u are swamped with emails.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    omg she hasnt been around since before the 28th! we have to find her!

hey my dad is home from the camp they got two deer and a bear in the back of his truck he is probably going back to the camp tonight to spend the rest of the week hunting too
    the bear is gross though LOL i wont go into details why but yuck there goes my appetite haha
    o dear, i can hardly bear it. i am trying to enlist a handsome mountie, but the last time i sent one out looking for her, he din't make it back

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    We don't bite - we nibble
    we do eh?

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    NS ... did you think, I'd miss that "kind" offer to take the "sucker" off my hands! ROFL ... you little bum! lol sounds like you weren't alone, you had a few who were willing to be in cahoots with you! rofl!!
    cahoots? me? who on earth has been feeding you that? everyone knows i'm a

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks racefan, I'm sorry about your kitties too.

Thread Information