User Tag List

Page 1314 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 314 814 1214 1264 1304 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1324 1364 1414 1814 2314 ... LastLast
Results 19,696 to 19,710 of 38027
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Petite - you have a great day!

Leftie thanks for the word (can't give rep ... I'll get you next time round!)

Anyone tried those contests yet???????????????????/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ETSY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/19/08 she knows this week

oops repost
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Fri, Dec 19th, 2008 at 08:23 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Jettred - have you tried to vote yet in the smile contest? I can pull up but not vote?????????????/
    Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Can't do anything on FP but then it is supposed to "end on or about Dec. 19" that's today........

JC Penny contest not working either it ends Dec 30
    I just voted on the smile contest and the wish contest. no luck with the FP one though

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks leftie, I can't give you rep

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    great. now i'm stressed out with a sugar craving..

that's another thing. i can't view the contests in firefox, and like you guys pointed out, i can't see pics that you post either. but i can see andits pets? and now i lost my msi card. ds is still home sick, (so am i ), and completely StReSsEd (i mentioned that din't i?) just..nothing going right..find rock, crawl under..
    update firefox. IF that dont work uninstall and reinstall with latest version.

aww, the poor bugger. he get into something or what andit? when mine was sick, i had to feed her rice and hamburger. but she wasn't sick more than a day or so. very lucky.

i had to install 4 updates. now my system works even worse, course i am trying to download 6 songs at a time here (thanks alot boo)

and to be honest, i'm as sick as your dog andit..ds is feeling a bit better, oh got to tell you guys about THAT. so monday he had sparring, tues went to school. tues night, starts complaining about leg pains, headache, burning up, chills, sore throat. so we thought leg pains, from tkd. so im talking to pharmacy to see what coctail i can put together for this guy, and she says that it sounds like it could be an infection that happened with the cold, causing the leg pain. and suggest i take him to iwk (childrens emerg). i mean, he wouldn't walk on it at all yesterday. practically crawled to bathroom. today not moving around much at all.

and you know my kid? HE'S ADHD. should be bouncing off the walls. so i check with her and gave him rexall brand cold/sinus. (adult str), cause his weight can handle it. i gave him 2 pills, she said i should stick to 1, but anyway, (won't hurt she said, but just recommended smaller dose). anyway, he's feeling better and says legs are not hurting as much.

so maybe i wont' have to take him down to emerg. so we'll see how he feels after supper. she was very concerned and i have to call her when i find out what's what. got to luv the smaller mom/pop pharmacys.
    Jaeda got an infection in her hip recently they said it was because she had had a cold

grr...wouldn't let me edit.

was going to say, we (of course) cracked up. everyone looked at my mom, who was trying to avoid our gaze, and she had the sourest look on her face! just made us laff harder.
    LMAO your poor mom you always giving her a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post
    Ok popped back in for a few mins.. Baking cookies all day long.. Now doing dinner, Lasagna, garlic bread & Caesar salad.

In Palmdale downtown got 10 inches of snow.. Where I live we got 12-14 inches..Have to take dinner out. Will try and and post stuff later or tomorrow..
    Hey that is better than 1500 inches. I am still roflmao over that one.

Got news myself. Dave's niece is pregnant. She is 18 and in highschool. But this is sucha mixed blessing. She went in for surgery on her ovaries yesterday and they automatically do a pregnancy test. Both the blood and urine showed positive. The niece's father is terminally ill, so I am glad he will get to see a grandchild and with the surgery she may never be able to have kids. So now she will at least have one.

Oh yeah we got our water on around midnight last night. WHOO HOO!! Turns out the pump burned up. Sigh only took dad and dave a week to figure it out.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

good morning all!! Hope everyone has a great day!! We're bracing for a storm today, so I will likely be doing a little baking and make quite the meal for dinner. Talk to everyone later

Thanks for the words ... can't give rep again
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    thanks leftie, I can't give you rep
    No problem - just send money

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So the storm of the century for Ontario has begun. They are calling it SNOWGEDDON so we shall see how right they are. They said 20cm here today and then over the weekend another 10cm and by xmas another 5-10cm....hoping there is enough snow I do not have to go to my inlaws
    Be safe anyone out there in the snow...I will watch it from home all day

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

20 cm is nothing, we had 90 in one snowfall one year!

um.. i entered the oral b contest, but now can't see my entry?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

20 cm is nothing, we had 90 in one snowfall one year!

um.. i entered the oral b contest, but now can't see my entry?
    look in the most recent, I had to go through a couple of pages to find mine when I entered it

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

what does it say I can help you look, I entered mine on Sunday but it didn't show up until Monday
    Last edited by Love2save; Fri, Dec 19th, 2008 at 09:58 AM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

good day, its snowing here too and hope it stops soon.my tree looks lopsided and odd ,hey if they don't like it they can go home. i am cross about the stupid tree but i am afraid to throw anything because i might break something and it would make things even worse.on a good note its the weekend.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

oh the weather outside is frightful...
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    So the storm of the century for Ontario has begun. They are calling it SNOWGEDDON so we shall see how right they are. They said 20cm here today and then over the weekend another 10cm and by xmas another 5-10cm....hoping there is enough snow I do not have to go to my inlaws
    Be safe anyone out there in the snow...I will watch it from home all day
    yeah, we're getting dumped on right now. I was up at 4am and there was nothing. At 7am it just started but there really wasn't a lot on the ground. By 8:30 it was blowing hard and coming down fast. I'm house sitting for a friend who is down in Mexico (I wish!) and I have to go over every day to spend time with her cat Nermal. I'm going to wait till tonight when the weather should be a bit calmer but I still have to shovel at her house.

Other news - DH and I went to our first counselling session this morning. She called at 8am and tried to cancel it but I said I'd really like to go despite the weather. It was interesting because I flat out told her that my main concern is his suicide threat. She says that she sees it as a secondary item and our relationship should be the focus. I'm a little lost about that one but considering I have no choice but to live with him, I said I'd do whatever I have to do. She did say that at the end of all of it we may decide that it still isn't going to work but at least we'll learn a lot of relationship strategies. So we go back in January and he's going back before New Years - not for individual therapy which he desperately needs, but she is going to help him with pain management strategies for his fibromyalgia. I'm trying to keep an open mind......
    Last edited by jodew71; Fri, Dec 19th, 2008 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Information